The Mole News
Liz, a retired 60-year-old from Whitefish, MT, became the second player executed from The Mole's fifth season during last night's broadcast of the reality competition series on ABC.
Marcie Ciscel couldn't determine who was serving as the saboteur during her short stint as a The Mole fifth-season player.
Marcie was initially suspected of being The Mole's saboteur, until the 31-year-old stay-at-home mom from Corona, CA became the first player executed from the show's fifth season during last night's premiere broadcast on ABC.
If you're looking for insight on The Mole's identity for the show's upcoming revival, new host Jon Kelley is a good place to start.
Jon Kelley thinks that The Mole's revival has everything fans of the ABC reality series loved about its first two non-celebrity installments, with some new interactive elements that will make it easier for them to play along at home.
ABC has revealed the identities of the final four players competing on The Mole's fifth season, which will premiere Monday, June 2 at 10PM ET/PT.
ABC has revealed the identities of four more players who will compete on The Mole's fifth season, which will premiere Monday, June 2 at 10PM ET/PT.
ABC has revealed the identities of four out of 12 players competing on The Mole's fifth season, which the network also announced will now premiere a week later than originally planned.
ABC has announced The Mole's fifth season -- the show's first non-celebrity edition in six years -- will premiere Monday, May 26 at 10PM ET/PT.
Jon Kelley is apparently following in the footsteps of Anderson Cooper and Ahmad Rashad.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Randy Couture and pro partner Karina Smirnoff, two couples earn perfect scores
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani excitedly earns her first four-chair turnaround of the seventh season
- Nick Cannon "has no part" in Amber Rose split from Wiz Khalifa
- Jennifer Hudson on her new toned physique: "It was a goal"
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Lisa Thomson and Michelle Thomson talk (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner denies Kendall Jenner was bullied at Fashion Week
- Jason Derulo on Jordin Sparks split: There was a lot of arguing and pressure on marriage, our relationship became an obligation
- Kim Kardashian and daughter North West sit front row at Givenchy fashion show
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly did 'Couples Therapy' with Nikki Ferrell just for the cash