The Mole News
Liz, a retired 60-year-old from Whitefish, MT, became the second player executed from The Mole's fifth season during last night's broadcast of the reality competition series on ABC.
Marcie Ciscel couldn't determine who was serving as the saboteur during her short stint as a The Mole fifth-season player.
Marcie was initially suspected of being The Mole's saboteur, until the 31-year-old stay-at-home mom from Corona, CA became the first player executed from the show's fifth season during last night's premiere broadcast on ABC.
If you're looking for insight on The Mole's identity for the show's upcoming revival, new host Jon Kelley is a good place to start.
Jon Kelley thinks that The Mole's revival has everything fans of the ABC reality series loved about its first two non-celebrity installments, with some new interactive elements that will make it easier for them to play along at home.
ABC has revealed the identities of the final four players competing on The Mole's fifth season, which will premiere Monday, June 2 at 10PM ET/PT.
ABC has revealed the identities of four more players who will compete on The Mole's fifth season, which will premiere Monday, June 2 at 10PM ET/PT.
ABC has revealed the identities of four out of 12 players competing on The Mole's fifth season, which the network also announced will now premiere a week later than originally planned.
ABC has announced The Mole's fifth season -- the show's first non-celebrity edition in six years -- will premiere Monday, May 26 at 10PM ET/PT.
Jon Kelley is apparently following in the footsteps of Anderson Cooper and Ahmad Rashad.
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Sadie Robertson: The show's purpose is "to get the message of God out there"
- 'Little People, Big World' stars Matt Roloff and Amy Roloff announce they are separating after 26 years
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Brice Johnston talks (Part 2)
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly "so angry" and "fed up" with 'The Bachelor' producers
- 'Little People, Big World' couple Matt and Amy Roloff separate after 26 years of marriage
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis: I'm not a bad guy, Clare Crawley was childish and disappointing
- 'The Bachelor's Cassandra Ferguson: Andi Dorfman is bitchy, I would've loved to see "a nice girl" be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Voice' coaches complete their sixth-season teams, one contestant wows the crowd
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Cassandra Ferguson: Juan Pablo Galavis was rude, narcissistic, slept with three girls