The Mole News
Craig Slike learned he'd be The Mole's fifth-season saboteur only a few hours before the game started, and he was still able to throw the majority of the players off his track.
Although the show's finale made it seem like Mark Lambrecht was more Inspector Clouseau and less Sherlock Holmes, he says he had a strategy all along.
Nicole Williams was the fastest quiz-taker in The Mole's history, but -- unfortunately for her -- she wasn't the most meticulous note-taker.
Mark Lambrecht was revealed to be The Mole's fifth-season winner and Craig Slike was unmasked as its saboteur during last night's finale broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
Mark Lambrecht, Craig Slike and Nicole Williams competed in their final two The Mole missions and also took their last fifth-season quiz during last night's penultimate broadcast of the ABC reality series.
Paul Grassi rode the strategy of riling up his fellow players.
Nerves got the best of Paul Grassi for the first time during The Mole's fifth season.
Clay Cauley claims he wasn't as focused as he should have been prior to taking The Mole's most recent quiz.
Clay Cauley got a much-needed visit from his wife before flunking the subsequent quiz and getting to go home with her.
Alex Jacobs approached The Mole like a game of Russian roulette.
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar granted permanent custody of 8-year-old nephew Tyler Hutchins
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bump at 31 weeks from both pregnancies (PHOTO)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly officially back together again
- Blake Shelton on dating Gwen Stefani: "It's been good for me"
- Exclusive: Zeke Smith talks 'Survivor' -- "I don't think anyone needed convincing I was the biggest threat"