Craig Slike learned he'd be The Mole's fifth-season saboteur only a few hours before the game started, and he was still able to throw the majority of the players off his track. Full Story
Although the show's finale made it seem like Mark Lambrecht was more Inspector Clouseau and less Sherlock Holmes, he says he had a strategy all along.
Nicole Williams was the fastest quiz-taker in The Mole's history, but -- unfortunately for her -- she wasn't the most meticulous note-taker.
Mark Lambrecht was revealed to be The Mole's fifth-season winner and Craig Slike was unmasked as its saboteur during last night's finale broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
Mark Lambrecht, Craig Slike and Nicole Williams competed in their final two The Mole missions and also took their last fifth-season quiz during last night's penultimate broadcast of the ABC reality series.
Paul Grassi rode the strategy of riling up his fellow players.
Nerves got the best of Paul Grassi for the first time during The Mole's fifth season.
Clay Cauley claims he wasn't as focused as he should have been prior to taking The Mole's most recent quiz.
Clay Cauley got a much-needed visit from his wife before flunking the subsequent quiz and getting to go home with her.
Alex Jacobs approached The Mole like a game of Russian roulette.
The Mole aficionados are being asked to take an active approach in saving the show from execution.
Alex sang that mole hunting isn't easy to do, and he was right.
Kristen Willeumier honed in on one player like a laser and targeted that person as The Mole's fifth-season saboteur from the moment the competition began.
Victoria Garza had a strategy when taking The Mole's fifth-season quizzes, and she stuck with it.
Unfortunately the quizzes progressively got tougher and without her trusty journal the 26-year-old retail manager from Bishop, TX took a little longer than usual and became the fifth player executed from The Mole's fifth season.
- Alfonso Ribeiro on 'Dancing with the Stars' triumph: I was kind of in shock and almost fell to my knees
- Teresa Giudice planning to file for divorce from husband Joe Giudice after prison sentence, says source
- Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell won't spend Thanksgiving with Honey Boo Boo and the family
- Kim Kardashian's representative denies Kanye West breakup rumors
- Fifth Harmony member Camila Cabello and Austin Mahone split
- Kendall Jenner slammed by model Arisce Wanzer
- Tori Spelling confirms husband Dean McDermott is done with 'True Tori,' but is she?
- Teresa Giudice reportedly lands deal with Bravo to host cooking show after prison release
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy continue dodging dating questions
- Jordin Sparks appears to bash ex-boyfriend Jason Derulo in new mixtape
- 'The Voice' eliminates Reagan James and Anita Antoinette, America saves Ryan Sill again
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Alfonso Ribeiro and partner Witney Carson new champions
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Derek Hough: Bethany Mota and I hid things from the show's cameras
- Kathy Griffin: Joan Rivers and I had discussed having me join 'Fashion Police'
- Val Chmerkovskiy sends Janel Parrish emotional "love you" message before 'Dancing with the Stars' finale
- Leah Messer reportedly "scarred" from 'Teen Mom 2' and therefore quitting
- Janel Parrish on 'Dancing with the Stars' finale: I think Alfonso Ribeiro is the one to beat
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg: Our 'Donnie Loves Jenny' reality show won't break us up!
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 2)
- Kendra Wilkinson: I didn't know sex was involved when I moved into the 'Playboy' mansion with Hugh Hefner
- TV station apologizes for 'Dancing With the Stars' tweet during Ferguson decision
- 'The Voice' Top 10 artists mentored by Diana Ross, Clive Davis, Patrick Stump, Colbie Caillat, and Christina Aguilera
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cuts Bethany Mota and Derek Hough as Alfonso Ribeiro and Witney Carson earn perfect total score
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminee Te Jay McGrath talks (Part 1)