The Mole 5 News
The Mole aficionados are being asked to take an active approach in saving the show from execution.
Alex sang that mole hunting isn't easy to do, and he was right.
Kristen Willeumier honed in on one player like a laser and targeted that person as The Mole's fifth-season saboteur from the moment the competition began.
Victoria Garza had a strategy when taking The Mole's fifth-season quizzes, and she stuck with it.
Unfortunately the quizzes progressively got tougher and without her trusty journal the 26-year-old retail manager from Bishop, TX took a little longer than usual and became the fifth player executed from The Mole's fifth season.
Kristen Willeumier's gambling when it came to taking quizzes finally caught up with her.
Victoria Garza did a good job of leading other players to thinking she was the mole.
Bobby O'Donnell was glad Ali Sonoma took a $30,000 bribe to quit The Mole since he wasn't very confident in his quiz answers.
Unfortunately for him a player was still "executed" despite Ali's decision, causing the 25-year-old restaurant manager from Philadelphia, PA to be sent packing during The Mole's fifth-season broadcast Monday night on ABC.
Ali Sonoma had no idea who The Mole's fifth-season saboteur was, so she decided to take the money and run.
While the 24-year-old model from St. Louis, MO only learned she had in fact passed the quiz after she quit the competition for a $30,000 bribe, she has no regrets about her decision during Monday night's episode.
Ali, a 24-year-old model from St. Louis, MO, quit the competition for a $30,000 bribe while Bobby, a 25-year-old restaurant manager from Philadelphia, PA, was still executed despite the fact Ali stepped aside -- as two players were sent packing during The Mole's fifth-season broadcast last night on ABC.
Liz Cain put all her eggs in one basket in attempting to guess The Mole's fifth-season saboteur, and viewers saw where that got her.
The retired 60-year-old from Whitefish, MT became the second player executed from The Mole's fifth season during Monday night's broadcast of the reality competition series on ABC.
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic winner, edging runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself