The Mole 2 News
ABC announced Friday that 'The Mole II' is returning for a full run starting Tuesday, May 28.
Variety is reporting that the second installment of "The Mole," which was pulled after a few weeks last fall, will be relaunched under a new title, starting in June. ABC will run all 13 episodes, only the first three of which have previously aired.
RealityTVFans.com is reporting that they have been told by ABC Public Relations spokeswoman Melissa Tetalman that 'The Mole II' will return to ABC in Summer 2002.
The chances for a "The Mole 3" are looking worse with each passing day. If it ever does happen, it now appears the producers might have to find a new host.
The Chicago Tribune's Allan Johnson is reporting that there are still plans for The Mole 3. If filmed, it could air in Summer 2002. He also reports that "ABC told the producers to continue making episodes of 'Mole 2'; it should relaunch either in January or the spring."
Zap2It.com is reporting that ABC is putting The Mole II: The Next Betrayal on hiatus until early 2002, but you won't hear the show's producers crying about it.
Our episode summary for "The Mole II - Episode 3," authored by Landsharck, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
The third episode of ABC's 'The Mole II: The Next Betrayal' couldn't pull itself out of its slump, meaning the reality series will likely be the next show pulled off the schedule.
According to numerous media reports, ABC is considering pulling its reality series 'The Mole II' from Friday nights, after a disappointing start for the second rendition of a show that poses challenges to a group of people, even as a mole in their midst tries to sabotage their efforts.
Our episode summary for "The Mole II - Episode 2," authored by AyaK, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
- Miranda Lambert: I'm "still processing" Blake Shelton divorce
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' team Denise Williams and James Earl Corley talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Stephen Fishbach talks (Part 1)
- 'The Voice's Madi Davis and Amy Vachal impress with original "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and "Bye, Bye, Bye" arrangements
- Blake Shelton" I'm thankful for Gwen Stefani "for tons of reasons"
- Bindi Irwin celebrates Thanksgiving with boyfriend Chandler Powell
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik hold hands amid dating rumors
- Khloe Kardashian visits Lamar Odom at medical center
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Ciera Eastin talks (Part 1)