HOME > The Mole > The Mole 2
The Mole 2
Atlanta-based CNN anchor Anderson Cooper reportedly signed a new contract guaranteeing him at least $4 million annually. Full Story
CBS Monday announced CNN's Anderson Cooper has been hired to contribute up to five reports a year to "60 Minutes."
A deal is reportedly in the works to bring former "The Mole" host and current CNN anchor Anderson Cooper aboard as a contributor to CBS' "60 Minutes," the New York Post reported Thursday.
The Associated Press reports that cable news channel CNN debuted a new prime-time lineup featuring two hour-long newscasts at 7 PM and 8 PM yesterday. The 7 PM newscast is anchored by Anderson Cooper, the original and legendary host of The Mole and The Mole 2, who has not had a permanent assignment since moving to CNN from ABC two years ago -- until now. The 8 PM newscast will be hosted by CNN "star" Paula Zahn.
ABC has anounced that the season finale of "Mole II: The Next Betrayal" produced ABC's highest rating in the time period among Adults 18-34 (3.9/11) in 9 months (since 11/06/01) with entertainment programming. In addition, the series delivered the Network's best performance in the time-slot with Men 18-34 (3.6/11) in nearly 1 year (since 9/25/01) with entertainment programming. The ABC reality series attracted 7.4 million viewers and a 3.5 rating, 10 share with Adults 18-49, placing a solid second to Fox's "American Idol" on both measures.
Our episode summary for "The Mole II - Episode 13," authored by flying squirrel, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Anderson confirms that once again he didn't know the mole, says he'd be interested in hosting 'Mole 3'
All season long, fans of 'The Mole 2' have been wondering if Anderson Cooper was or was not aware of the identity of the mole during the filming of the series. In a recent interview with the Indianapolis Star, Anderson finally confirmed what most fans had suspected - -that ass in the first series, he once again did not know the mole's secret identity. "I did not figure it out until the last second," he said in a telephone interview, "and it was really more that one of the producers I was driving with to the final quiz let something slip. I only realized based on what they said."
Variety reports that things are looking up for fans of ABC's reality series "Mole 2: The Next Betrayal." A third installment of the "Mole" franchise -- which not long ago seemed far-fetched -- is now a real possibility. "We are definitely considering it," ABC alternative programming chief Andrea Wong said. "It's performed well for us this summer against strong competition. And it's an even better show than it was before."
ABC has announced that the second-to-last telecast of "Mole II: The Next Betrayal" attracted the series' largest audience (8.2 million) and second-highest Adults 18-49 rating (3.5/10). The July 30th episode of the ABC reality series placed a solid second to Fox's "American Idol" on both measures, easily beating NBC's comedies ("Frasier"/"Scrubs" - 7.1 million & 2.9/9) and CBS "The Guardian" (7.0 million & 1.6/5).
Our episode summary for "The Mole II - Episode 12," authored by PagongRatEater, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
ABC has announced the July 23rd 11th episode of "Mole II" attracted its largest audience and best adult 18-34 rating of the series, generating ABC's highest adult 18-34 delivery in the hour since November 2001. Together with 'According To Jim' and the finale of 'Houston Medical,' it allowed ABC to post its strongest Tuesday night of the summer in viewers and young adults.
Our episode summary for "The Mole II - Episode 11," authored by Teddy_Bear, has been posted. An alternative summary written be Femme is also available. Check them out by clicking HERE
Our episode summary for "The Mole II - Episode 10," authored by magic_star, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Our episode summary for "The Mole II - Episode 9," authored by JeffGator, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminees Mark Jackson and Mallory Ervin talk (Part 2)
- Adam Lambert to join Queen for summer concert tour
- Jessica Simpson reveals weight loss with skin-tight dress in Weight Watchers ad
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I turned down being a 'Dancing with the Stars' judge to return as a pro dancer next season
- 'Pregnant in Heels' star Rosie Pope gives birth to a baby girl
- Exclusive: Brice Johnston talks 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Renee Oteri confirms engagement via Instagram photo
- Khloe Kardashian buys Justin Bieber's house, becoming neighbors with sister Kourtney Kardashian
- 'American Idol' Top 12 finalists fail to deliver any knockout performances, leave judges disappointed
- Lisa Vanderpump: 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' co-star Brandi Glanville is a liar
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' votes Brice Johnston out of his Beauty tribe
- Simon Cowell: I love being a dad, might have more children now!
- Leah Remini and family to star in new TLC reality show
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' final bachelorette reportedly "has no idea what she's in for"
- 'American Idol's Kristen O'Connor says Chris Daughtry gave her great advice: "Don't be that guy who... You'll regret it"
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice to ask to serve their prison time separately