The Littlest Groom News
As of this morning, FOX executives are probably pretty happy with the fact that their new The Littlest Groom reality show is simply a two-episode "reality miniseries."
Just when you thought FOX had sunk about as low as it could go with its new My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance reality prank show, the network has announced plans to air The Littlest Groom, an Average Joe-like two-part reality miniseries in which a vertically-challenged 4'5" man searches for love among women of similar height... only to later discover he'll also have some average-sized women competing for his heart.
- Nick Viall: 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray had one thing I couldn't match
- 'Big Brother' Head of Household Frankie Grande decides final two eviction nominees
- 'America's Got Talent' determines first five ninth-season semifinalist acts
- Kim Kardashian shared a kiss with step-brother Brandon Jenner
- Kim Kardashian slams brother Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon for kicking him "when he's down"