The Littlest Groom News
As of this morning, FOX executives are probably pretty happy with the fact that their new The Littlest Groom reality show is simply a two-episode "reality miniseries."
Just when you thought FOX had sunk about as low as it could go with its new My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance reality prank show, the network has announced plans to air The Littlest Groom, an Average Joe-like two-part reality miniseries in which a vertically-challenged 4'5" man searches for love among women of similar height... only to later discover he'll also have some average-sized women competing for his heart.
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian
- Exclusive: Sara Fowler talks 'The Amazing Race' "nightmare" partner Shamir Arzeno and finding "love" with Logan Bauer
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner -- Sarah Lacina repeatedly crossed the 'Survivor' line by swearing on her child
- 'Southern Charm' star Cameran Eubanks expecting her first child
- Kim Kardashian: I don't respect Caitlyn Jenner's character now, parts of her book are "not truthful" or "tasteful"
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice' ouster: I knew I had no shot at staying over Mark Isaiah, "Mr. Handsome"
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner: Jeff Varner shouldn't be crucified for outing Zeke Smith as transgender on 'Survivor'
- Bethenny Frankel and Fredrik Eklund to co-star in new 'Bethenny and Fredrik Property Project' Bravo reality series