The Littlest Groom News
As of this morning, FOX executives are probably pretty happy with the fact that their new The Littlest Groom reality show is simply a two-episode "reality miniseries."
Just when you thought FOX had sunk about as low as it could go with its new My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance reality prank show, the network has announced plans to air The Littlest Groom, an Average Joe-like two-part reality miniseries in which a vertically-challenged 4'5" man searches for love among women of similar height... only to later discover he'll also have some average-sized women competing for his heart.
- Whitney Sim and Shannon Sim: 'The Voice' battle was a struggle, we couldn't sound like back-up vocalists for Gabriel Violett
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finally reach divorce settlement
- Austin Allsup: Blake Shelton builds me up and helps me believe in myself on 'The Voice'
- Bindi Liebowitz: You won't always agree with 'The Voice' coaches or feel their criticism is accurate
- Cheryl Burke -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Brendan Fletcher: It's weird to battle it out in 'The Voice' arena, I have to separate myself from the game
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna take her son King Cairo to Disneyland
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrate early Halloween with kids
- Gleb Savchenko -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro