The Littlest Groom News
As of this morning, FOX executives are probably pretty happy with the fact that their new The Littlest Groom reality show is simply a two-episode "reality miniseries."
Just when you thought FOX had sunk about as low as it could go with its new My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance reality prank show, the network has announced plans to air The Littlest Groom, an Average Joe-like two-part reality miniseries in which a vertically-challenged 4'5" man searches for love among women of similar height... only to later discover he'll also have some average-sized women competing for his heart.
- Adam Shankman checks himself into rehab to seek treatment
- Lamar Odom reaches plea agreement in DUI case, gets probation
- 'The Voice' artists Tessanne Chin leaves Adam Levine "speechless," Jacquie Lee "won the show" says Christina Aguilera
- 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici enjoy separate bachelor/bachelorette parties after sending out wedding invitations
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Jason Case and Amy Diaz champions
- 'The Amazing Race' finale to "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, producer says
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome
- American singer loses 'Arabs Got Talent' to Syrian dance troupe