The Little Couple News
The Little Couple star Jen Arnold has announced she's in remission after undergoing months of chemotherapy treatments to fight cancer.
The Little Couple star Jen Arnold has revealed she is battling cancer.
TLC has announced it's renewed its The Little Couple reality series for a third season.
Bill Klein and Jen Arnold will continue to star on the small screen.
TLC has announced The Little Couple, a new reality series based on the network's Little People: Just Married January special, will premiere Tuesday, May 26 at 10PM ET/PT.
TLC is reportedly giving viewers an opportunity to see two little people try to make their new marriage work in an average-size world.
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks
- 'America's Got Talent' judges advance eight ninth-season acts straight to live shows
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All:' Who were the night's big hams? Was the Chris Soules speed date staged?
- Andi Dorfman: I made the right decision on Josh Murray's lie detector results, my journey's ending is "incredible"
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum pretend to reveal baby's sex for the first time
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison reveals lie detector test results during 'The Men Tell All' special
- Adam Levine marries Behati Prinsloo in Mexico
- Kanye West announces new album for release this fall