The Little Couple News
The Little Couple star Jen Arnold has announced she's in remission after undergoing months of chemotherapy treatments to fight cancer.
The Little Couple star Jen Arnold has revealed she is battling cancer.
TLC has announced it's renewed its The Little Couple reality series for a third season.
Bill Klein and Jen Arnold will continue to star on the small screen.
TLC has announced The Little Couple, a new reality series based on the network's Little People: Just Married January special, will premiere Tuesday, May 26 at 10PM ET/PT.
TLC is reportedly giving viewers an opportunity to see two little people try to make their new marriage work in an average-size world.
- Kandi Burruss ready to get pregnant with husband Todd Tucker
- Chris Harrison dishes on why Chris Soules will make a great 'The Bachelor' star
- 'The Amazing Race' to introduce new "The Save" twist in Season 25
- Shakira confirms second pregnancy with boyfriend Gerard Pique
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast to reportedly feature Janel Parrish, Betsey Johnson, Lea Thompson, Lolo Jones, Jonathan Bennett, Bethany Mota, and Antonio Sabato Jr.
- 'Big Brother's chopping block features Nicole Franzel (again) and Donny Thompson going into next live eviction
- 'America's Got Talent' reveals six of the Top 12 finalists, one "Wild Card" pick makes it through
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Sadie Robertson reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Cops' crew member Bryce Dion shot and killed by police while filming robbery in Nebraska