The Little Couple News
TLC has announced it's renewed its The Little Couple reality series for a third season.
Bill Klein and Jen Arnold will continue to star on the small screen.
TLC has announced The Little Couple, a new reality series based on the network's Little People: Just Married January special, will premiere Tuesday, May 26 at 10PM ET/PT.
TLC is reportedly giving viewers an opportunity to see two little people try to make their new marriage work in an average-size world.
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns, Shakira and Usher's departures and returns confirmed by NBC
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale broadcast
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing
- Candice Glover debut album to be released July 16 and titled 'Music Speaks'
- VIDEO: Listen to Angie Miller's 'You Set Me Free' released single
- Candice Glover: My confidence got me through 'American Idol' this time, I did what I wanted
- Kim Kardashian reportedly planning to take newborn baby on tour with Kanye West