The Little Couple News
The Little Couple star Jen Arnold has announced she's in remission after undergoing months of chemotherapy treatments to fight cancer.
The Little Couple star Jen Arnold has revealed she is battling cancer.
TLC has announced it's renewed its The Little Couple reality series for a third season.
Bill Klein and Jen Arnold will continue to star on the small screen.
TLC has announced The Little Couple, a new reality series based on the network's Little People: Just Married January special, will premiere Tuesday, May 26 at 10PM ET/PT.
TLC is reportedly giving viewers an opportunity to see two little people try to make their new marriage work in an average-size world.
- Exclusive: Malcolm Freberg talks the wild 'Survivor' Tribal Council and what J.T. Thomas was doing
- 'The Bachelorette' star Rachel Lindsay watches six bachelors strip on 'Ellen' group date
- Rob Kardashian: "I can't wait to hear what my baby's voice sounds like"
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess spotted flirting on possible date at country bar
- 'Fixer Upper' couple Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines to star on new 'Behind the Design' HGTV spinoff
- 'Little People, Big World' star Tori Roloff posts photo of baby bump at 31 weeks
- Gene Simmons' daughter Sophie Simmons calls out Katey Sagal over affair with dad
- Nancy Kerrigan's 'Dancing with the Stars' debut draws "break a leg" tweet from Kristi Yamaguchi
- Rob Lowe and sons to star in new 'The Lowe Files' unexplained phenomena reality series for A&E