The Little Couple News
The Little Couple star Jen Arnold has announced she's in remission after undergoing months of chemotherapy treatments to fight cancer.
The Little Couple star Jen Arnold has revealed she is battling cancer.
TLC has announced it's renewed its The Little Couple reality series for a third season.
Bill Klein and Jen Arnold will continue to star on the small screen.
TLC has announced The Little Couple, a new reality series based on the network's Little People: Just Married January special, will premiere Tuesday, May 26 at 10PM ET/PT.
TLC is reportedly giving viewers an opportunity to see two little people try to make their new marriage work in an average-size world.
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' third-place finisher Will Sims II talks
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Josh Duggar and family release statements on molestation offenses
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals why Nick Viall joined the show
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe responds to slut-shaming: Why is everyone so shocked? It's 2015
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)