The Joe Schmo Show 1 News
Think Spike TV's "The Joe Schmo Show" can't get any more outrageous and over the top? Think again... Jerri Manthey of "Survivor: Australia" fame, one of reality televisions all-time top villainesses, will guest star on the Tuesday, September 16 episode of "The Joe Schmo Show."
This week’s second episode of Spike TV's "The Joe Schmo Show" on Tuesday, September 9 drew 1.2 million viewers, a 45% increase from the series premiere on the previous Tuesday.
"Of Mom, Butts, and Strange Party Games," our episode summary of Episode 2 of Spike TV's The Joe Schmo Show, written by Bebo, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Fans of "The Joe Schmo Show" will see a familiar face on UPN's new comedy, "The Mullets", which premieres on September 11 at 9:30 ET. David Hornsby, aka "Hutch the Asshole", plays Danny Mullet, the easygoing Wrestlemania-loving son of Loni Anderson. "The Mullets" also stars John O'Hurley ("Seinfeld") as his stepfather.
"The Best-Laid Scams ...," our episode summary of Episode 1 of Spike TV's Joe Schmo, written by Draco Malfoy, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
It's the ultimate reality show...yet it isn't real at all. Spike TV, The First Network For Men, and Stone Stanley Entertainment (the producers of ABC's "The Mole" and more) will take the reality show concept to the next level with "The Joe Schmo Show," where only one contestant is real. This next wave in reality programming premieres with a two-hour event on Tuesday, September 2 (9-11 PM ET/PT) and then can be seen in it's regular time slot on Tuesdays (9-10 PM ET/PT).
Spike TV's launch of new 'Joe Schmo' satire of reality series seen as start of a new trend -- the "reality-sitcom"July 28, 2003
The New York Times reports on the rise of a new breed of reality-TV shows: the so-called "reality-sitcom," which is now seen by some producers as the next wave of reality. Three shows are considered to be the leading wave of the genre:
TNN, the soon-to-be "Spike TV" cable channel, has announced it's first reality series. Kinda. Premiering September 7 at 9PM ET, "The Joe Schmo Show' will feature a law-school dropout named Matt Kennedy Gould who thinks he's competing for $100,000 on a "Big Brother"-style reality show called "Lap of Luxury," but is in fact the victim of an elaborate prank designed to torture him. All the other "contestants" (and the "host") are secretly paid actors, and they are all conspiring to make Joe's time on the show miserable.
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher defends Jordan Rodgers against bachelor attacks: The First Impression Rose puts a target on your back
- Jason Wahler says 'The Hills' led him to addiction and suicide attempt
- First three 'Bachelor in Paradise' participants revealed by producer Mike Fleiss
- Chad Johnson's behavior quickly enrages his fellow 'The Bachelorette' bachelors -- VIDEO
- Derek Peth -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Kourtney Kardashian wishes "baby daddy" Scott Disick a happy birthday
- 'STRONG' sends trainer Mathew Miller and trainee Nicole Bentley packing, determines Final 2 teams
- Gwen Stefani teases her 'Misery' music video
- 'American Grit' eliminates Nick "The Reaper" Irving's team member Kimberly "KJoy" Joy