The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency News
Janice Dickinson can't wait to pounce on 'The Hills' star Spencer Pratt
The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency's fourth-season cast had an unexpected roommate when they moved into their Hollywood Hills mansion -- the self-proclaimed "world's first supermodel."
Oxygen has announced The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency's fourth season will premiere Tuesday, August 26 at 10PM ET/PT.
The self-proclaimed "world's first supermodel" is apparently never to old for some self improvement.
Janice Dickinson has presumably been banned from numerous venues throughout her life, but never one this close to her heart.
Longtime model and television personality Janice Dickinson suffered a head injury in a frightening traffic mishap on a busy Los Angeles freeway.
Oxygen has ordered 10 episodes of "The Janice Dickinson Project," a reality show starring the former supermodel.
Janice Dickinson, the sharp-tongued former America's Next Top Model judge and The Surreal Life 5 cast member who has alternately claimed that she both quit and was fired from Top Model, has landed a new reality TV project -- a pilot deal for her own Oxygen network reality show.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly gunning to get 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman for cast
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' twists revealed, to feature the return of Exile Island
- 'Dancing with the Stars' producers have a wish list for Season 19: What celebrities are on it?
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' cast officially announced by CBS
- Arie Luyendyk Jr. reportedly "pissed" he's not the Bachelor, producers say Chris Soules' season will be different from ones past
- Chris Soules: Yes, I am the next 'The Bachelor' star and I'm flattered!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' eliminates three contestants, sees Clare Crawley quit
- Chris Soules reportedly officially next 'The Bachelor' star, Arie Luyendyk Jr. announces he didn't get picked
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: What big mistake did Kalon McMahon make?