The Houstons: On Our Own News
Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon has reportedly checked himself into rehab.
Bobbi Kristina Brown turns 22-years-old today on March 4 as she remains at Emory University Hospital on life support, and someone appears to not be taking it well.
Bobby Brown is shooting down reports his family is in the process of making a new reality show that will capture the crisis stemming from Bobbi Kristina Brown's medical condition.
Bobbi Kristina Brown has reportedly been taken out of a coma although she still remains on life support, which includes a ventilator and feeding tube.
Nick Gordon is reportedly determined to see Bobbi Kristina Brown in the hospital yet her father, R&B singer Bobby Brown, wants information from Gordon first.
Bobby Brown has spoken out about Nick Gordon's claims he's been denied the chance to visit his longtime girlfriend Bobbi Kristina Brown at Emory University Hospital while she remains in a coma and on life support.
Bobbi Kristina Brown has undergone a tracheotomy to rearrange her breathing tube.
Bobbi Kristina Brown's longtime boyfriend Nick Gordon is apparently missing her terribly and making quiet efforts to be with her.
Nick Gordon has found a way to pay tribute to the currently hospitalized Bobbi Kristina Brown, and it's permanent.
Bobbi Kristina Brown will not be taken off life support this week.
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: JoJo Fletcher breaks Luke Pell and Chase McNary's hearts, narrows suitors to Robby Hayes and Jordan Rodgers
- 'So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation' ousts Sheaden Gabriel
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor James Taylor reportedly being considered as next 'The Bachelor' star
- Rob Kardashian deletes all Blac Chyna photos on Instagram and unfollows her as she stays silent -- Trouble in paradise?
- Sharon Osbourne on reconciliation with Ozzy Osbourne: I forgive him, but he's a dirty dog and will pay!
- Jordan Rodgers' oldest brother Luke Rodgers appears to spoil JoJo Fletcher's 'The Bachelorette' ending
- Omarosa Manigault engaged to pastor John Allen Newman!
- Kylie Jenner enjoys family outing with Tyga and his son
- Ozzy Osbourne: My marriage to Sharon Osbourne is "back on track"