The Houstons: On Our Own News
A private viewing for late pop star Whitney Houston was held Friday evening at Whigham Funeral Home in Newark, N.J.
A Los Angeles radio station has suspended right-wing talk show hosts John and Ken for "insensitive" comments on Whitney Houston's drug use.
Aretha Franklin says she learned from a TV report that Whitney Houston had died in Los Angeles last weekend.
Kevin Costner is to say a few words at the New Jersey funeral of Whitney Houston, his co-star in the 1992 blockbuster "The Bodyguard," sources told People.com.
Bobbi Kristina Brown, Whitney Houston's daughter, has come a long way since she was hospitalized for an emotional breakdown following her mother's sudden death this past weekend.
Jennifer Hudson has acknowledged Whitney Houston's death has really taken a toll on her emotionally.
Whitney Houston was being eyed to fill one of the two open spots on The X Factor's second-season judging panel, replacing either Paula Abdul or Nicole Scherzinger, Simon Cowell has confirmed.
An autopsy was conducted on Whitney Houston's remains in Los Angeles Sunday, but officials said afterward her cause of death remained unknown.
LL Cool J asked the star-studded crowd at the Grammy Awards show in Los Angeles to join him in a prayer for singer Whitney Houston, who died Saturday.
Bobbi Kristina Brown, Whitney Houston's daughter, suffered a "complete breakdown" after learning of her mother's death in Los Angeles, sources told People.com.
- Chris Soules: Yes, I am the next 'The Bachelor' star and I'm flattered!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' eliminates three contestants, sees Clare Crawley quit
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: What big mistake did Kalon McMahon make?
- 'Manzo'd with Children' starring Caroline Manzo and family to premiere October 5 on Bravo
- AshLee Frazier doesn't regret 'Bachelor in Paradise' drama with Clare Crawley, say sources
- Kristin Cavallari rocks tight dress during 'Good Morning America' appearance
- 'The Amazing Race' wins Emmy award for Outstanding Reality-Competition Program