The Houstons: On Our Own News
Nick Gordon apparently had an emotional breakdown during his appearance on Dr. Phil, which will air Wednesday, March 11.
Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon has reportedly checked himself into rehab.
Bobbi Kristina Brown turns 22-years-old today on March 4 as she remains at Emory University Hospital on life support, and someone appears to not be taking it well.
Bobby Brown is shooting down reports his family is in the process of making a new reality show that will capture the crisis stemming from Bobbi Kristina Brown's medical condition.
Bobbi Kristina Brown has reportedly been taken out of a coma although she still remains on life support, which includes a ventilator and feeding tube.
Nick Gordon is reportedly determined to see Bobbi Kristina Brown in the hospital yet her father, R&B singer Bobby Brown, wants information from Gordon first.
Bobby Brown has spoken out about Nick Gordon's claims he's been denied the chance to visit his longtime girlfriend Bobbi Kristina Brown at Emory University Hospital while she remains in a coma and on life support.
Bobbi Kristina Brown has undergone a tracheotomy to rearrange her breathing tube.
Bobbi Kristina Brown's longtime boyfriend Nick Gordon is apparently missing her terribly and making quiet efforts to be with her.
Nick Gordon has found a way to pay tribute to the currently hospitalized Bobbi Kristina Brown, and it's permanent.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian