The Houstons: On Our Own News
Jennifer Hudson has acknowledged Whitney Houston's death has really taken a toll on her emotionally.
Whitney Houston was being eyed to fill one of the two open spots on The X Factor's second-season judging panel, replacing either Paula Abdul or Nicole Scherzinger, Simon Cowell has confirmed.
An autopsy was conducted on Whitney Houston's remains in Los Angeles Sunday, but officials said afterward her cause of death remained unknown.
LL Cool J asked the star-studded crowd at the Grammy Awards show in Los Angeles to join him in a prayer for singer Whitney Houston, who died Saturday.
Bobbi Kristina Brown, Whitney Houston's daughter, suffered a "complete breakdown" after learning of her mother's death in Los Angeles, sources told People.com.
Whitney Houston's only child, Bobbi Kristina Brown was taken to a Los Angeles hospital Sunday, a police spokesman said.
Whitney Houston has died at age 48, her publicist said Saturday
- 'The X Factor' reportedly considered reuniting Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson as judges
- 'American Idol's reportedly eyeing Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson as judges, with Adam Lambert or Clay Aiken as third judge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly may replace judges and professional dancers for next season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champ Kellie Pickler: I almost backed out of the competition before it even started
- 'Orange County Choppers' reality series starring 'American Chopper' star Paul Teutul Sr. ordered by CMT
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Meredith Phillips: I'm a recovering alcoholic
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champion Kellie Pickler receives new puppy as victory gift
- 'American Idol' winner Candice Glover: I don't want to be put in a box
- 'The Voice' eliminates Josiah Hawley and Kris Thomas, determines season's Top 8 finalists