The Houstons: On Our Own News
Bobbi Kristina Brown, Whitney Houston's daughter, has come a long way since she was hospitalized for an emotional breakdown following her mother's sudden death this past weekend.
Jennifer Hudson has acknowledged Whitney Houston's death has really taken a toll on her emotionally.
Whitney Houston was being eyed to fill one of the two open spots on The X Factor's second-season judging panel, replacing either Paula Abdul or Nicole Scherzinger, Simon Cowell has confirmed.
An autopsy was conducted on Whitney Houston's remains in Los Angeles Sunday, but officials said afterward her cause of death remained unknown.
LL Cool J asked the star-studded crowd at the Grammy Awards show in Los Angeles to join him in a prayer for singer Whitney Houston, who died Saturday.
Bobbi Kristina Brown, Whitney Houston's daughter, suffered a "complete breakdown" after learning of her mother's death in Los Angeles, sources told People.com.
Whitney Houston's only child, Bobbi Kristina Brown was taken to a Los Angeles hospital Sunday, a police spokesman said.
Whitney Houston has died at age 48, her publicist said Saturday
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Nicole Jasper and Travis Jasper talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Timothy Sweeney and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi talk (Part 1)
- Adam Shankman checks himself into rehab to seek treatment
- Lamar Odom reaches plea agreement in DUI case, gets probation
- 'Teen Mom 3' canceled by MTV after only one season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Peta Murgatroyd and Brant Daugherty caught making out at charity event
- 'The Voice' artists Tessanne Chin leaves Adam Levine "speechless," Jacquie Lee "won the show" says Christina Aguilera
- Kanye West: I'm so creative; I'm like Disney, Michelangelo, a police officer, and a soldier
- 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 1)