The Houstons: On Our Own News
Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon has reportedly checked himself into rehab.
Bobbi Kristina Brown turns 22-years-old today on March 4 as she remains at Emory University Hospital on life support, and someone appears to not be taking it well.
Bobby Brown is shooting down reports his family is in the process of making a new reality show that will capture the crisis stemming from Bobbi Kristina Brown's medical condition.
Bobbi Kristina Brown has reportedly been taken out of a coma although she still remains on life support, which includes a ventilator and feeding tube.
Nick Gordon is reportedly determined to see Bobbi Kristina Brown in the hospital yet her father, R&B singer Bobby Brown, wants information from Gordon first.
Bobby Brown has spoken out about Nick Gordon's claims he's been denied the chance to visit his longtime girlfriend Bobbi Kristina Brown at Emory University Hospital while she remains in a coma and on life support.
Bobbi Kristina Brown has undergone a tracheotomy to rearrange her breathing tube.
Bobbi Kristina Brown's longtime boyfriend Nick Gordon is apparently missing her terribly and making quiet efforts to be with her.
Nick Gordon has found a way to pay tribute to the currently hospitalized Bobbi Kristina Brown, and it's permanent.
Bobbi Kristina Brown will not be taken off life support this week.
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition