The Houstons: On Our Own News
Bobbi Kristina Brown has reportedly been taken out of a coma although she still remains on life support, which includes a ventilator and feeding tube.
Nick Gordon is reportedly determined to see Bobbi Kristina Brown in the hospital yet her father, R&B singer Bobby Brown, wants information from Gordon first.
Bobby Brown has spoken out about Nick Gordon's claims he's been denied the chance to visit his longtime girlfriend Bobbi Kristina Brown at Emory University Hospital while she remains in a coma and on life support.
Bobbi Kristina Brown has undergone a tracheotomy to rearrange her breathing tube.
Bobbi Kristina Brown's longtime boyfriend Nick Gordon is apparently missing her terribly and making quiet efforts to be with her.
Nick Gordon has found a way to pay tribute to the currently hospitalized Bobbi Kristina Brown, and it's permanent.
Bobbi Kristina Brown will not be taken off life support this week.
Bobby Brown's lawyer is asking the media to refrain from interviewing members of Bobbi Kristina Brown's extended family about her condition.
Nick Gordon will respect the wishes of Bobbi Kristina Brown's family and will stay away from the Atlanta hospital where his longtime girlfriend remains comatose and on life support, his lawyers say.
Bobbi Kristina Brown was involved in a car accident just four days before she was found in her home's bathtub.
- 'The Amazing Race,' 'Survivor' and 'Big Brother' inspire 'The Price is Right' primetime TV episodes
- Khloe Kardashian creates dating profile on OkCupid
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Caila Quinn should be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins reportedly has Fantasy Suite sex all his Final 3 women
- 'American Idol' judges eliminate five Top 24 contestants after round of duets with show superstars