The Houstons: On Our Own News
Bobbi Kristina Brown has apparently wed her "stepbrother" Nick Gordon.
Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston, has she has married Nick Gordon, her off-on boyfriend.
Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of the late U.S. music icon Whitney Houston, said in a Facebook posting Wednesday she is engaged to Nick Gordon again.
Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of the late Whitney Houston, says her grandmother's new book is disrespectful and she wants nothing to do with it.
Bobbi Kristina Brown and Nick Gordon, who confirmed their engagement last month on a U.S. reality show, have broken up, UsMagazine.com said Wednesday.
Bobby Brown has been arrested in Los Angeles for a second time this year for allegedly driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Bobbi Kristina Brown has confirmed she is engaged to adopted brother Nick Gordon in a newly-released clip for Lifetime's upcoming The Houstons: On Our Own reality show.
Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of singer Bobby Brown and the late Grammy Award winner Whitney Houston, was involved in a Georgia car crash.
Lifetime has announced the premiere date for The Houstons: On Our Own, a new reality series which will follow Bobbi Kristina Brown and other loved ones left behind by Whitney Houston's sudden passing.
Cissy Houston will be writing a book about her deceased daughter, Whitney Houston, in addition to co-starring in Lifetime's upcoming "The Houston Family Chronicles" reality show.
- 'The Voice' coaches complete their sixth-season teams, one contestant wows the crowd
- 'The Bachelor's Cassandra Ferguson: Andi Dorfman is bitchy, I would've loved to see "a nice girl" be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Cassandra Ferguson: Juan Pablo Galavis was rude, narcissistic, slept with three girls
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Juan Pablo Galavis made Nikki Ferrell uncomfortable, the more he spoke, the worse he looked
- Kim Kardashian gets into Beverly Hills car crash
- 'The Bachelor' sources: Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell won't last, he controls her
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' star Todd Chrisley on gay rumors: "There's no coming out" coming
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly duped 'The Bachelor' producers about his "big surprise"
- Katharine McPhee and Nick Cokas reportedly "working on their marriage" following cheating incident