The Glass House News
ABC has revealed the identities of the 14 contestants who will compete on The Glass House as well as additional details on how home viewers will be able to participate.
CBS has sued ABC for copyright infringement over Life in a Glass House, ABC's new Big Brother-like reality competition that CBS believes is too similar to Big Brother.
ABC has announced it will premiere The Glass House, a new Big Brother-like reality show that will feature contestants living together and competing for a $250,000 prize in a game controlled by viewers, on Monday, June 18 at 10PM ET/PT.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' host Tom Bergeron calls for truce in Nick Viall and William Shatner feud
- Dawson Coyle talks being stolen by Alicia Keys on 'The Voice': It was a crazy, awesome surprise!
- Yolanda Hadid to coach aspiring models and moms on Lifetime's new 'Model Moms' reality series
- 'Married at First Sight' couple Sonia Granados and Nick Pendergrast announce split and file for divorce
- Vanessa Grimaldi: I don't think Nick Viall and I were "awkward" on 'The Bachelor: After the Final Rose'
- Kristin Cavallari leaving Chicago after husband Jay Cutler cut by Bears football team
- Nick Viall reacts to William Shatner's Twitter posts urging fans to kick him off 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Voice' Battles recap: Coaches advance seven artists, including Johnny Gates, Chris Blue & Dawson Coyle
- Chrissy Teigen captures video of her daughter Luna's first word