The Glass House News
ABC has revealed the identities of the 14 contestants who will compete on The Glass House as well as additional details on how home viewers will be able to participate.
CBS has sued ABC for copyright infringement over Life in a Glass House, ABC's new Big Brother-like reality competition that CBS believes is too similar to Big Brother.
ABC has announced it will premiere The Glass House, a new Big Brother-like reality show that will feature contestants living together and competing for a $250,000 prize in a game controlled by viewers, on Monday, June 18 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Tori Spelling wants to humiliate Dean McDermott in 'True Tori,' says source, she's angry and not in a good place
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Morgan McLeod talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Tony Dovolani on NeNe Leakes tiff: My comments were taken out of context, it's tough to be portrayed as a villain
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: There was never a moment I doubted the judges' advice
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly relapses again and drinks at Coachella
- 'The Voice' coach Usher determines his three live-shows competitors, completing the Top 12 artists
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: "She's looking for the right
- Flavor Flav pleads guilty to misdemeanor battery
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: I was really hesitant to do the show