The Glass House News
ABC has revealed the identities of the 14 contestants who will compete on The Glass House as well as additional details on how home viewers will be able to participate.
CBS has sued ABC for copyright infringement over Life in a Glass House, ABC's new Big Brother-like reality competition that CBS believes is too similar to Big Brother.
ABC has announced it will premiere The Glass House, a new Big Brother-like reality show that will feature contestants living together and competing for a $250,000 prize in a game controlled by viewers, on Monday, June 18 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Reasons for split: Whitney Bischoff didn't like the change in Chris Soules and his big ego, says source
- Hulu CEO Mike Hopkins: We're done with '19 Kids & Counting' "for the time being," more TLC advertisers drop out
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison talks Chris Soules/Whitney Bischoff split
- 'The Bachelor' couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff call off engagement and split!
- Mariah Carey talks 'American Idol' as end nears: It's so boring and fake, I'd never be involved again
- 'The Bachelorette' producers fervently draft comedian Amy Schumer for next leading lady
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans turns herself into police, charged with domestic violence
- Family source says Bobby Brown will "never" take daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown off life support
- '19 Kids & Counting's return reportedly very unlikely due to Josh Duggar molestation scandal