The Girls Next Door News
Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris have tied the knot.
Crystal Harris' engagement to Hugh Hefner is reportedly back on.
Holly Madison is pregnant with her long-anticipated first baby.
Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett is leaving E! and taking her reality TV cameras to WE tv.
Holly Madison and Kendra Wilkinson are bashing fellow former The Girls Next Door star Crystal Harris for trying to keep the dog she and ex-fiance Hugh Hefner shared ownership of during their relationship.
Hugh Hefner is apparently missing a former playmate other than his ex-fiancee Crystal Harris.
Holly Madison fans can rest assured that her breasts are now insured.
Crystal Harris, the ex-fiancee of Hugh Hefner, is reportedly putting her platinum engagement ring up for auction.
Kendra Wilkinson has decided to hold off on having a second child.
Crystal Harris is reportedly hoping to land a deal to star in her own reality TV show.
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic