The Fashion Show News
Jessica Simpson is reportedly considering naming her second child Ace.
Bravo has announced the second season of The Fashion Show will premiere Tuesday, November 9 at 10PM ET/PT and revealed the cast of the Project Runway-like fashion designer competition.
Bravo has announced international supermodel Iman will replace Kelly Rowland and host The Fashion Show's second season with Isaac Mizrahi.
Bravo has announced it has renewed The Fashion Show for a second season, Million Dollar Listing for a fourth season, and Tabatha's Salon Takeover for a third season.
Bravo has announced it will premiere The Fashion Show, its new Project Runway knockoff, on Thursday, May 7 at 10PM ET/PT and revealed the identities of the fifteen designers who will compete on the new series.
Bravo has announced the hosts and judges for The Fashion Show, a new Project Runway-like reality competition set to premiere later this year.
Bravo has decided to use an old casting twist to help complete the cast of its not-so-new reality competition concept.
Bravo announces new 'Runway'-like 'The Fashion Show' reality series
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Ashley Salter lied when she said she loved me, it was uncomfortable and not flattering
- Phillip Phillips wants out of "oppressive and fatally conflicted" contract with 'American Idol' production company
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Kaitlyn Bristowe just showed a little tush, so relax people
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner: His story is his own to tell but he's happier than ever
- Kate Gosselin gets fired by Donald Trump on 'The Celebrity Apprentice'
- TLC to premiere new 'Our Little Family' little people reality series on February 17
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' star Donald Trump fires 'Deadliest Catch' star Sig Hansen
- Kim Kardashian to star in 2015 Super Bowl commercial for T-Mobile mocking her selfie obsession
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules sends four women packing, including Ashley Salter and Jillian Anderson