The Fashion Show News
Jessica Simpson is reportedly considering naming her second child Ace.
Bravo has announced the second season of The Fashion Show will premiere Tuesday, November 9 at 10PM ET/PT and revealed the cast of the Project Runway-like fashion designer competition.
Bravo has announced international supermodel Iman will replace Kelly Rowland and host The Fashion Show's second season with Isaac Mizrahi.
Bravo has announced it has renewed The Fashion Show for a second season, Million Dollar Listing for a fourth season, and Tabatha's Salon Takeover for a third season.
Bravo has announced it will premiere The Fashion Show, its new Project Runway knockoff, on Thursday, May 7 at 10PM ET/PT and revealed the identities of the fifteen designers who will compete on the new series.
Bravo has announced the hosts and judges for The Fashion Show, a new Project Runway-like reality competition set to premiere later this year.
Bravo has decided to use an old casting twist to help complete the cast of its not-so-new reality competition concept.
Bravo announces new 'Runway'-like 'The Fashion Show' reality series
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' third-place finisher Will Sims II talks
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Josh Duggar and family release statements on molestation offenses
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals why Nick Viall joined the show
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)