The Fashion Show News
Jessica Simpson is reportedly considering naming her second child Ace.
Bravo has announced the second season of The Fashion Show will premiere Tuesday, November 9 at 10PM ET/PT and revealed the cast of the Project Runway-like fashion designer competition.
Bravo has announced international supermodel Iman will replace Kelly Rowland and host The Fashion Show's second season with Isaac Mizrahi.
Bravo has announced it has renewed The Fashion Show for a second season, Million Dollar Listing for a fourth season, and Tabatha's Salon Takeover for a third season.
Bravo has announced it will premiere The Fashion Show, its new Project Runway knockoff, on Thursday, May 7 at 10PM ET/PT and revealed the identities of the fifteen designers who will compete on the new series.
Bravo has announced the hosts and judges for The Fashion Show, a new Project Runway-like reality competition set to premiere later this year.
Bravo has decided to use an old casting twist to help complete the cast of its not-so-new reality competition concept.
Bravo announces new 'Runway'-like 'The Fashion Show' reality series
- Jordan Rodgers: Derek Peth watched every 'The Bachelorette' season and scripted everything he was going to say
- 'The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher: I had an anxiety attack in Buenos Aires that only foreshadowed my emotions to come
- 'American Idol' Season 3 contestant John Stevens hit by van and suffered fractured skull
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' producer Mike Fleiss: You'll see multiple engagements on this season!
- 'Coupled' star Michelle Tam split from her child's father again after fairytale reunion on the show
- Natalie Negrotti, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Shark Week: Top 5 strangest shark encounters
- Jordan Rodgers reportedly only went on 'The Bachelorette' to be next 'The Bachelor' star, "desperately" wants to be famous
- 'Coupled' recap: Alicia Blanco wins over bachelor Tyler Gattuso, Alexandra "Alex" Clark gets crushed