The Fashion Show News
Jessica Simpson is reportedly considering naming her second child Ace.
Bravo has announced the second season of The Fashion Show will premiere Tuesday, November 9 at 10PM ET/PT and revealed the cast of the Project Runway-like fashion designer competition.
Bravo has announced international supermodel Iman will replace Kelly Rowland and host The Fashion Show's second season with Isaac Mizrahi.
Bravo has announced it has renewed The Fashion Show for a second season, Million Dollar Listing for a fourth season, and Tabatha's Salon Takeover for a third season.
Bravo has announced it will premiere The Fashion Show, its new Project Runway knockoff, on Thursday, May 7 at 10PM ET/PT and revealed the identities of the fifteen designers who will compete on the new series.
Bravo has announced the hosts and judges for The Fashion Show, a new Project Runway-like reality competition set to premiere later this year.
Bravo has decided to use an old casting twist to help complete the cast of its not-so-new reality competition concept.
Bravo announces new 'Runway'-like 'The Fashion Show' reality series
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' bachelorettes revealed by ABC
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly pick wedding venue
- Nigella Lawson admits to prior occasional cocaine and cannabis use in fraud court case
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Ruben Studdard for the second time
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' ninth season to debut in January 2014
- 'The Voice' eliminates Matthew Schuler, determines Top 5 finalists
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Vytas Baskauskas talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' artists Jacquie Lee and Matthew Schuler on "Team Christina" sing "blow for blow" in quarterfinals
- 'The Sing-Off' fourth-season cast revealed by NBC, to debut December 9