The Fashion Show 1 News
Bravo has announced it will premiere The Fashion Show, its new Project Runway knockoff, on Thursday, May 7 at 10PM ET/PT and revealed the identities of the fifteen designers who will compete on the new series.
Bravo has announced the hosts and judges for The Fashion Show, a new Project Runway-like reality competition set to premiere later this year.
Bravo has decided to use an old casting twist to help complete the cast of its not-so-new reality competition concept.
Bravo announces new 'Runway'-like 'The Fashion Show' reality series
- Exclusive: Castoff LJ McKanas talks 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' (Part 2)
- Andi Dorfman's 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Eric Hill in coma after paragliding accident
- Former 'Ice Road Truckers' star Timothy Zickuhr arrested and charged after allegedly kidnapping Las Vegas prostitute
- 'The Voice' eliminates TJ Wilkins and Dani Moz, determines sixth season's Top 10 finalists
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: I'm going to try to step out of the box and do something crazy
- 'The Voice' artist Kristen Merlin: I wanted to run off stage and cry in a corner when my mic went dead
- 'True Tori' star Dean McDermott on sex with wife Tori Spelling: "It wasn't fantastic, I'm insatiable"
- 'The Voice's Top 12 artists perform, coach Blake Shelton picks out the best singer on each opposing team
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cuts Drew Carey and pro partner Cheryl Burke, Meryl Davis tops the leaderboard