The Face News
The Face will be getting two new faces for Season 2.
The Face has been renewed for a second season by Oxygen.
The Face has unveiled its faces.
Oxygen has announced The Face, a new reality competition series that will feature aspiring female models vying to win the opportunity to become "the face" of ULTA Beauty, will premiere on Tuesday, February 12 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)