The Face News
The Face will be getting two new faces for Season 2.
The Face has been renewed for a second season by Oxygen.
The Face has unveiled its faces.
Oxygen has announced The Face, a new reality competition series that will feature aspiring female models vying to win the opportunity to become "the face" of ULTA Beauty, will premiere on Tuesday, February 12 at 9PM ET/PT.
- 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' to debut second season July 13 on NBC
- 'Last Comic Standing' to premiere ninth season July 22 on NBC
- Ray J negotiates 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood' return after threatening to quit
- Khloe Kardashian spotted partying and holding hands with French Montana in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly staged breakup and have remained together all along
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)