The Face News
The Face will be getting two new faces for Season 2.
The Face has been renewed for a second season by Oxygen.
The Face has unveiled its faces.
Oxygen has announced The Face, a new reality competition series that will feature aspiring female models vying to win the opportunity to become "the face" of ULTA Beauty, will premiere on Tuesday, February 12 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Tyga hints at reunion with Kylie Jenner -- "They always come back"
- Kim Kardashian posts new photo of "twin" son Saint West
- Jon Gosselin: My relationship with Kate Gosselin and our kids is "bad right now"
- Wells Adams -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Victor Arroyo, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance kissing PartyNextDoor in his new video
- Jordan Rodgers releases explanation for being caught with active dating app profile
- Blac Chyna: Rob Kardashian will be a "loving" dad