The Dating Experiment News
ABC's long-delayed "The Dating Experiment" finally premiered last evening and the ratings results weren't very pretty. The series premiere of "The Dating Experiment" attracted 4.9 million viewers and a 2.4 rating, 7 share among Adults 18-49, placing 3rd (and last) in its 10PM ET timeslot but taking second in its hour in the key adult demographic
ABC has announced that it is finally clearing the dust off it's long delayed "The Dating Experiment" reality romance series and will premiere it on Wednesday, June 25 at 10PM ET. First announced as scheduled to premiere on August 13, 2002, the series will feature complete strangers giving up all control of their lives to be ruled by a mysterious diary, all in the hopes of finding true love. Hector Elizondo ("The Princess Diaries," "Tortilla Soup") narrates the series.
ABC has announced that it will debut its new 'The Dating Experiment' reality romance series on Tuesday, August 13 at 9 PM EST. Hector Elizondo will narrate the show. In the show, complete strangers give up all control of their lives for two weeks to be ruled by a mysterious diary, all in the hopes of finding true love. The series will premiere with two back-to-back episodes, "The Triangle - Part 1" and "The Triangle - Part 2," TUESDAY, AUGUST 13 (9:00-9:30 p.m. and 9:30-10:00 p.m., ET, respectively),
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter