The Dating Experiment News
ABC's long-delayed "The Dating Experiment" finally premiered last evening and the ratings results weren't very pretty. The series premiere of "The Dating Experiment" attracted 4.9 million viewers and a 2.4 rating, 7 share among Adults 18-49, placing 3rd (and last) in its 10PM ET timeslot but taking second in its hour in the key adult demographic
ABC has announced that it is finally clearing the dust off it's long delayed "The Dating Experiment" reality romance series and will premiere it on Wednesday, June 25 at 10PM ET. First announced as scheduled to premiere on August 13, 2002, the series will feature complete strangers giving up all control of their lives to be ruled by a mysterious diary, all in the hopes of finding true love. Hector Elizondo ("The Princess Diaries," "Tortilla Soup") narrates the series.
ABC has announced that it will debut its new 'The Dating Experiment' reality romance series on Tuesday, August 13 at 9 PM EST. Hector Elizondo will narrate the show. In the show, complete strangers give up all control of their lives for two weeks to be ruled by a mysterious diary, all in the hopes of finding true love. The series will premiere with two back-to-back episodes, "The Triangle - Part 1" and "The Triangle - Part 2," TUESDAY, AUGUST 13 (9:00-9:30 p.m. and 9:30-10:00 p.m., ET, respectively),
- Christina El Moussa reportedly dating NHL player Nate Thompson
- Lauren Bushnell gushes about fiance Ben Higgins' support in "rocky" times on his 29th birthday
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Emma Slater reveals Sasha Farber wedding on hold
- Nick Viall: William Shatner 'Dancing with the Stars' feud is "heartbreaking," I'm his biggest fan!
- Chrissy Teigen drinks with mom in clip for Smirnoff ad
- Cat Deeley to host new 'This Time Next Year' reality series on Lifetime
- 'Survivor' renewal for 2017-2018 season announced by CBS
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa shows off stunning bikini body, reveals fitness and diet secrets