The Crocodile Hunter News
The 8-year-old daughter of "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin may be among those to speak this week at the TV star's memorial service in Australia.
A woman and a teenager were charged in Australia with trying to take advantage of admirers of the television "Crocodile Hunter," Steve Irwin.
The Animal Planet cable channel plans to air Tuesday's memorial service in Australia for "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin in the United States.
Some fans who sought tickets to a memorial service at the Australia Zoo on the Sunshine Coast for "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin have been turned away.
Wildlife advocates say Australian fans of "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin may be taking revenge for his death by killing more than a dozen stingrays.
Family and friends said goodbye to Steve Irwin during a private service at a Caloundra, Queensland, funeral home on Australia's Sunshine Coast.
"Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin's body has been removed from a morgue to the Irwin family's Australia Zoo in Beerwah, Queensland.
Australians were urged to wear khaki Friday in memory of the late Steve Irwin, the "Crocodile Hunter" who rarely wore anything else.
The U.S. Discovery Networks announced it will continue the legacy of it's biggest star, Australian Steve Irwin, by creating The Crikey Fund.
Australian police who viewed videotape of the fatal stingray attack on naturalist Steve Irwin said Tuesday he had done nothing to provoke the attack.
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Josh Murray: "No" I do not miss my ex-fiancee Andi Dorfman
- Justin Guarini stars in a hilarious Diet Dr. Pepper commercial
- NBC orders new reality series 'First Dates' executive produced by Ellen DeGeneres
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly dumps Scott Disick
- Jason Aldean talks kids with new wife Brittany Kerr, a former 'American Idol' contestant
- 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' to debut second season July 13 on NBC