The Crocodile Hunter News
A memorial service for Steve "Crocodile Hunter" Irwin at the Australia Zoo's "Crocoseum" drew a crowd of about 5,000 fans as millions saw it worldwide.
The 8-year-old daughter of "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin may be among those to speak this week at the TV star's memorial service in Australia.
A woman and a teenager were charged in Australia with trying to take advantage of admirers of the television "Crocodile Hunter," Steve Irwin.
The Animal Planet cable channel plans to air Tuesday's memorial service in Australia for "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin in the United States.
Some fans who sought tickets to a memorial service at the Australia Zoo on the Sunshine Coast for "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin have been turned away.
Wildlife advocates say Australian fans of "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin may be taking revenge for his death by killing more than a dozen stingrays.
Family and friends said goodbye to Steve Irwin during a private service at a Caloundra, Queensland, funeral home on Australia's Sunshine Coast.
"Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin's body has been removed from a morgue to the Irwin family's Australia Zoo in Beerwah, Queensland.
Australians were urged to wear khaki Friday in memory of the late Steve Irwin, the "Crocodile Hunter" who rarely wore anything else.
The U.S. Discovery Networks announced it will continue the legacy of it's biggest star, Australian Steve Irwin, by creating The Crikey Fund.
- Miley Cyrus on Mariah Carey: "I've never really been a fan" because she's all about Mariah Carey
- Kim Kardashian files police complaint against man who attacked her in Paris
- Alec Baldwin to portray Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live' this season
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga get close in Alexander Wang ad campaign
- Kendall Jenner on bullying: "What matters is how you feel"
- Nikki and Brie Bella grace 'Muscle & Fitness' magazine cover
- 'Dancing with the Stars' ousts Rick Perry and professional partner Emma Slater
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 2)
- Gigi Hadid: "I felt I was in danger" during Milan attack and fought back