The Crocodile Hunter News
The 8-year-old daughter of "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin may be among those to speak this week at the TV star's memorial service in Australia.
A woman and a teenager were charged in Australia with trying to take advantage of admirers of the television "Crocodile Hunter," Steve Irwin.
The Animal Planet cable channel plans to air Tuesday's memorial service in Australia for "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin in the United States.
Some fans who sought tickets to a memorial service at the Australia Zoo on the Sunshine Coast for "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin have been turned away.
Wildlife advocates say Australian fans of "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin may be taking revenge for his death by killing more than a dozen stingrays.
Family and friends said goodbye to Steve Irwin during a private service at a Caloundra, Queensland, funeral home on Australia's Sunshine Coast.
"Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin's body has been removed from a morgue to the Irwin family's Australia Zoo in Beerwah, Queensland.
Australians were urged to wear khaki Friday in memory of the late Steve Irwin, the "Crocodile Hunter" who rarely wore anything else.
The U.S. Discovery Networks announced it will continue the legacy of it's biggest star, Australian Steve Irwin, by creating The Crikey Fund.
Australian police who viewed videotape of the fatal stingray attack on naturalist Steve Irwin said Tuesday he had done nothing to provoke the attack.
- 'The Bachelorette's Shawn Booth and Nick Viall will be one of the most bitter rivalries ever, says source
- Hank Baskett comes clean about cheating with transgender model, wife Kendra Wilkinson supports him
- Kim Kardashian: "I think you would call me a feminist"
- Kate Gosselin celebrates sextuplets' 11th birthday
- Josh and Anna Duggar reportedly "barely speaking," she feels "trapped" as family turns against them
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett address cheating scandal
- Macy's and Donald Trump end menswear business deal, both parties take credit for the move
- Donald Trump reportedly suing Univision for $500 million over Miss USA pageant
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe defends Chris "Cupcake" Strandburg for crying