The Crocodile Hunter
Dad says 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin concealed 'pain and suffering' Full Story
Steve Irwin's father moves out of family park, widow Terri denies rift
'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's 4-year-old son unfazed by snake bite
Despite his death in September 2006, famed Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin will reportedly still be there for his 8-year-old daughter Bindi when her new television series launches this June on Discovery Kids Channel.
The last copies of "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin's fatal 2006 run-in with a sting ray off Australia have been destroyed, his widow told U.S. television.
The only remaining videotape of Steve Irwin's tragic run-in with a stingray, resulting in his death, has been given to his widow, Terri.
Steve Irwin's wife Terri and their daughter Bindi appeared at Nickelodeon's Australian Kids Choice Awards in Sydney and they both got slimed.
ABC's "20/20" is set to air an interview with Steve Irwin's wife, Terri Irwin, in which she discusses her husband's death and her family's future.
The death of Australian "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin cast a pall over the American Reptile Breeders Conference in Anaheim, Calif., this weekend.
A memorial service for Steve "Crocodile Hunter" Irwin at the Australia Zoo's "Crocoseum" drew a crowd of about 5,000 fans as millions saw it worldwide.
The 8-year-old daughter of "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin may be among those to speak this week at the TV star's memorial service in Australia.
A woman and a teenager were charged in Australia with trying to take advantage of admirers of the television "Crocodile Hunter," Steve Irwin.
The Animal Planet cable channel plans to air Tuesday's memorial service in Australia for "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin in the United States.
Some fans who sought tickets to a memorial service at the Australia Zoo on the Sunshine Coast for "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin have been turned away.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- Kelly Clarkson covers Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' hit single
- 'The Voice' advances three artists during final "Battle Round" night and Gwen Stefani snags last "steal"
- Prosecutors oppose 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice's halfway house request
- 'Big Brother' contestant Frankie Grande to star in Broadway musical
- Teresa Giudice and crisis manager Wendy Feldman end relationship over prison request
- 'Dancing with the Stars' first-time pro Allison Holker: I hope the show lets me come back because I'll be stronger
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker, Alfonso Ribeiro tops leaderboard
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend