The Biggest Loser News
Rachel Frederickson, looking healthier than she did at The Biggest Loser finale earlier this month, appeared on NBC's Today show on Wednesday morning.
'The Biggest Loser' winner Rachel Frederickson: I worked out a little too hard, I don't have an eating disorderFebruary 12, 2014
The Biggest Loser winner Rachel Frederickson has stopped dodging questions regarding her dramatic 105-pound weight, insisting she worked out a little too hard but doesn't have an eating disorder.
'The Biggest Loser' reportedly making "small but significant tweaks" after Rachel Frederickson weight shockerFebruary 12, 2014
The Biggest Loser will reportedly be making some important changes after fifteenth-season winner Rachel Frederickson "stunned" the show's audience and trainers by dropping down to only 105 pounds for the finale.
'The Biggest Loser' trainer Bob Harper: I was "stunned" by Rachel Frederickson's weight loss at the finaleFebruary 7, 2014
The Biggest Loser trainer Bob Harper has finally opened up about what he thinks of fifteenth-season champion Rachel Frederickson's dramatic weight loss.
'The Biggest Loser' trainers Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper decline comment on Rachel Frederickson's dramatic weight lossFebruary 6, 2014
The Biggest Loser trainers Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper have broken their silence on fifteenth-season champion Rachel Frederickson's dramatic weight-loss from 260 pounds to 105 pounds -- but they still aren't saying much.
Rachel Frederickson was crowned the fifteenth-season champion of The Biggest Loser during Tuesday night's live finale broadcast after she lost nearly 60 percent of her original body weight.
Rachel Frederickson revealed her dramatic weight-loss transformation during Tuesday night's The Biggest Loser finale, and her new tiny 5' 5" frame has shocked viewers and gotten them talking.
The Biggest Loser named Rachel Frederickson its fifteenth-season champion during Tuesday night's live finale broadcast of the reality weight-loss competition on NBC.
The Biggest Loser eliminated two contestants and determined its three final weigh-in finalists during Tuesday night's penultimate episode of the NBC reality weight-loss competition's fifteenth season.
The Biggest Loser eliminated two contestants during Tuesday night's thirteenth broadcast of the NBC reality weight-loss competition's fifteenth season.
- Carrie Underwood is pregnant with her first child!
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs spills on whether or not he had a threesome
- Adam Levine: I want 100 kids with Behati Prinsloo, marriage makes me feel more manly
- The Biggest Loser 16
- The Biggest Loser 15
- The Biggest Loser 14
- The Biggest Loser 13
- The Biggest Loser 12
- The Biggest Loser 11
- The Biggest Loser 10
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3
- The Biggest Loser 8
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2
- The Biggest Loser: Families
- The Biggest Loser: Couples
- The Biggest Loser 4
- The Biggest Loser: Special Edition
- The Biggest Loser 3
- The Biggest Loser 2
- The Biggest Loser 1