The Biggest Loser News
Jillian Michaels reportedly wants to quit The Biggest Loser for a third time.
Rachel Frederickson gained 20 pounds since 'The Biggest Loser', says she's at her "perfect weight" nowApril 3, 2014
Rachel Frederickson certainly had people worried when she dropped to 105 pounds for The Biggest Loser's fifteenth-season finale, however, the show winner has since put some more meat on her bones.
"The Biggest Loser" season 15 winner Rachel Frederickson says she is finally at the "perfect" weight after gaining back 20 pounds.
Jillian Michaels on Rachel Frederickson's 'The Biggest Loser' weight-loss: It was absurd, she's too thin and I'm concernedFebruary 27, 2014
Jillian Michaels has admitted The Biggest Loser's fifteenth-season winner Rachel Frederickson became too skinny and she's worried.
Rachel Frederickson, looking healthier than she did at The Biggest Loser finale earlier this month, appeared on NBC's Today show on Wednesday morning.
'The Biggest Loser' winner Rachel Frederickson: I worked out a little too hard, I don't have an eating disorderFebruary 12, 2014
The Biggest Loser winner Rachel Frederickson has stopped dodging questions regarding her dramatic 105-pound weight, insisting she worked out a little too hard but doesn't have an eating disorder.
'The Biggest Loser' reportedly making "small but significant tweaks" after Rachel Frederickson weight shockerFebruary 12, 2014
The Biggest Loser will reportedly be making some important changes after fifteenth-season winner Rachel Frederickson "stunned" the show's audience and trainers by dropping down to only 105 pounds for the finale.
'The Biggest Loser' trainer Bob Harper: I was "stunned" by Rachel Frederickson's weight loss at the finaleFebruary 7, 2014
The Biggest Loser trainer Bob Harper has finally opened up about what he thinks of fifteenth-season champion Rachel Frederickson's dramatic weight loss.
'The Biggest Loser' trainers Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper decline comment on Rachel Frederickson's dramatic weight lossFebruary 6, 2014
The Biggest Loser trainers Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper have broken their silence on fifteenth-season champion Rachel Frederickson's dramatic weight-loss from 260 pounds to 105 pounds -- but they still aren't saying much.
Rachel Frederickson was crowned the fifteenth-season champion of The Biggest Loser during Tuesday night's live finale broadcast after she lost nearly 60 percent of her original body weight.
- 'The Voice' premiere boasts promising talent, all four coaches turn chairs around for three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Lea Thompson and pro partner Artem Chigvintsev top leaderboard
- Kris Jenner formally files for divorce from husband Bruce Jenner
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish struggles with ankle injury
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly "terrified" Scott Disick going to leave her
- TLC reveals six couples to star on the second season of '90 Day Fiance,' to premiere October 19
- Kim Kardashian nude photos allegedly released online by hackers
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Karina Smirnoff: Randy Couture is smooth and pure muscle, we don't have any competition
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' to reportedly continue starring Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson despite "Mama June" Shannon split
- The Biggest Loser 16
- The Biggest Loser 15
- The Biggest Loser 14
- The Biggest Loser 13
- The Biggest Loser 12
- The Biggest Loser 11
- The Biggest Loser 10
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3
- The Biggest Loser 8
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2
- The Biggest Loser: Families
- The Biggest Loser: Couples
- The Biggest Loser 4
- The Biggest Loser: Special Edition
- The Biggest Loser 3
- The Biggest Loser 2
- The Biggest Loser 1