The Biggest Loser: Families News
Shellay Cremen, a 51-year-old stay-at-home mom from Royal Oak, MI who was eliminated from The Biggest Loser: Families on this week's broadcast, wasn't upset about the twist that left her on a different team than her daughter Amy Cremen, a 26-year-old purchasing department representative from Auburn Hills, MI.
After new team assigments left her apart from her daughter, Shellay Cremen, a 51-year-old stay-at-home mom from Royal Oak, MI, came up with the short end of the stick and became the third individual contestant to be eliminated from the The Biggest Loser: Families during last night broadcast on NBC.
When Ed Brantley, a 31-year-old chef from Raleigh, NC, was eliminated from The Biggest Loser: Families after not losing any weight at the show's fourth weigh-in, his wife Heba Salama, a 30-year-old pharmaceutical sales representative, briefly debated keeping him on the show because she felt he was due for a big weight loss the following week. She was right.
After failing to drop any weight at The Biggest Loser: Families' fourth week weigh-in, Orange Team member Ed Brantley, a 31-year-old cook from Raleigh, NC, became the second individual contestant eliminated from reality weight-loss show during last night's broadcast of the conclusion of this week's special two-part fourth episode.
According to Jerry Skeabeck, his body was in so much pain during his The Biggest Loser: Families stay that he can't even pinpoint when he suffered the torn hamstring injury that led to his ouster from reality competition.
After encountering a new health issue and a twist in the competition's elimination process, Jerry Skeabeck, a 51-year-old police sergeant from Cleveland, OH, became the first individual contestant eliminated from The Biggest Loser: Families during last night's broadcast of the NBC reality series' third episode.
Ask Tom Desrochers Sr. and his son "Little Tom" (L.T.) Desrochers Jr. how hard they worked for the minimal results that lead to their Gray team's elimination from The Biggest Loser: Families and you get a similar reaction from both.
The potential for success seen in the father-son team of Tom Desrochers Sr. and Tom "L.T." Desrochers Jr. proved to be enough for their ouster from last night's broadcast of The Biggest Loser: Families on NBC.
The Biggest Loser's first week cast-offs Adam and Stacey Capers haven't let their defeat affect their dedication to dropping their waist size.
Adam and Stacey Capers' tireless work ethic in the gym ended up being the catalyst for their dismissal on the first episode of The Biggest Loser: Families, which premiered last night on NBC.
- Rachel Lindsay on decision to find love on 'The Bachelorette': Dating in the real world was not easy!
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall reportedly in talks for 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa reveals how she and Tarek El Moussa broke divorce news to daughter
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 3 bachelorettes -- and who's his final pick?
- Rachel Lindsay on 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall letting her go: I was shocked but it's his loss!
- 'The Bachelor' couples -- Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks end up with ultimately?! (PHOTOS)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast spoilers: Nancy Kerrigan and Fifth Harmony member reportedly competing
- Mama June Shannon's daughters talk weight-loss surgeries and results: She "doesn't realize how small she is"
- The Biggest Loser 17
- The Biggest Loser 16
- The Biggest Loser 15
- The Biggest Loser 14
- The Biggest Loser 13
- The Biggest Loser 12
- The Biggest Loser 11
- The Biggest Loser 10
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3
- The Biggest Loser 8
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2
- The Biggest Loser: Families
- The Biggest Loser: Couples
- The Biggest Loser 4
- The Biggest Loser: Special Edition
- The Biggest Loser 3
- The Biggest Loser 2
- The Biggest Loser 1