The Biggest Loser: Families
NBC has announced open casting call dates and locations for The Biggest Loser's ninth season, which is currently slated to air early next year. Full Story
Michelle Aguilar's 2008 ended in style -- losing 110 lbs. and gaining an engagement ring.
Heba Salama may admit to being outspoken, but not to being a bully.
Ed Brantley saw two different sides of The Biggest Loser: Families' ranch: its friendlier earlier rounds that culminated in his first elimination, and the gameplay-filled pressure cooker that he returned to when he re-entered the ranch in Week 7.
Michelle Aguilar may have been the winner of The Biggest Loser: Families, but it was probably Vicky Vilcan who stole the show.
Michelle Aguilar didn't want to count her chickens before they hatched, but she had a good feeling.
Michelle Aguilar entered The Biggest Loser: Families looking to lose weight and resurrect her relationship with her mother. She left it as a champion.
Michelle Aguilar, a 26-year-old assistant director from Ft. Worth, TX, and Vicky Vilcan, a 37-year-old anesthetist from Houma, LA, were revealed to be two of The Biggest Loser: Families' three finalists during last night's penultimate episode broadcast of the NBC reality weight-loss show's sixth season.
Being on The Biggest Loser: Families ended up helping Renee Wilson simultaneously accomplish two of her dreams: losing weight and reconnecting with her daughter Michelle Aguilar.
Although The Biggest Loser trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels objected to it last season, NBC has announced that home viewers will once again get to decide the third finalist that will be eligible to participate in the weigh-in that will determine the $250,000 winner of this fall's The Biggest Loser: Families edition.
After not speaking to each other for nearly six years, Renee Wilson, a 46-year-old event manager from Ft. Worth, TX, and her daughter Michelle Aguilar, a 26-year-old assistant director from Ft. Worth, TX as well, not only formed a bond on The Biggest Loser: Families, but also managed to become the only team maintain both of it's members through the competition.
It may have seemed that Amy Cremen, a 26-year-old purchasing department representative from Auburn Hills, MI, wasn't aware of the potential consequences when she voted to send former Blue team teammate Brady Vilcan home during The Biggest Loser: Families' ninth week elimination.
Last week's decision by Amy Cremen, a 26-year-old purchasing department representative from Auburn Hills, MI., to remain "Blue True" and save Blue team teammate Vicky Vilcan from elimination turned out to be quite a costly one.
While many may have been surprised by the elimination of Coleen Skeabeck, a 23-year-old receptionist from Cleveland, OH, from last night's episode of NBC's The Biggest Loser: Families, don't count her as one of them.
- Kim Richards was reportedly belligerent, insulting and out of control on night of arrest
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' to feature top music-industry producers advising each team in live shows
- Rob Kardashian reportedly a "loose cannon" at 350 pounds and on life-threatening path, say sources
- Kylie Jenner reportedly moving in with Tyga and expecting proposal after 18th birthday
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer reportedly served with divorce papers from Jeremy Calvert
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Joe Anglim talks (Part 1)
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Kim Richards arrested for drunken, disturbing behavior at hotel
- 'American Idol's Joey Cook defends best friend Quentin Alexander's outburst: He did a beautiful thing
- 'American Idol's Quentin Alexander on heated Harry Connick Jr exchange: He was disrespectful right back
- Kelly Clarkson: My husband Brandon Blackstock is "not my other half"
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. scolds contestant Quentin Alexander for "wacked' comment
- Jill Duggar details her difficult 70-hour labor
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart's merged Merica tribe ousts former No Collar player Joe Anglim
- Brandi Glanville discusses her many plastic surgeries
- Kendall Jenner goes topless for 'GQ' magazine
- Heidi Klum shares before and after makeup photos
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West make '100 Most Influential People' list
- Jessa Duggar, Ben Seewald reveal their wedding vows
- 'American Idol' sends Joey Cook home, saves Rayvon Owen for third consecutive time
- Kourtney Kardashian explains her son Reign's name
- Kelly Osbourne "dead" to Giuliana Rancic, says source
- The Biggest Loser 16
- The Biggest Loser 15
- The Biggest Loser 14
- The Biggest Loser 13
- The Biggest Loser 12
- The Biggest Loser 11
- The Biggest Loser 10
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3
- The Biggest Loser 8
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2
- The Biggest Loser: Families
- The Biggest Loser: Couples
- The Biggest Loser 4
- The Biggest Loser: Special Edition
- The Biggest Loser 3
- The Biggest Loser 2
- The Biggest Loser 1