The Biggest Loser: Families
NBC has announced open casting call dates and locations for The Biggest Loser's ninth season, which is currently slated to air early next year. Full Story
Michelle Aguilar's 2008 ended in style -- losing 110 lbs. and gaining an engagement ring.
Heba Salama may admit to being outspoken, but not to being a bully.
Ed Brantley saw two different sides of The Biggest Loser: Families' ranch: its friendlier earlier rounds that culminated in his first elimination, and the gameplay-filled pressure cooker that he returned to when he re-entered the ranch in Week 7.
Michelle Aguilar may have been the winner of The Biggest Loser: Families, but it was probably Vicky Vilcan who stole the show.
Michelle Aguilar didn't want to count her chickens before they hatched, but she had a good feeling.
Michelle Aguilar entered The Biggest Loser: Families looking to lose weight and resurrect her relationship with her mother. She left it as a champion.
Michelle Aguilar, a 26-year-old assistant director from Ft. Worth, TX, and Vicky Vilcan, a 37-year-old anesthetist from Houma, LA, were revealed to be two of The Biggest Loser: Families' three finalists during last night's penultimate episode broadcast of the NBC reality weight-loss show's sixth season.
Being on The Biggest Loser: Families ended up helping Renee Wilson simultaneously accomplish two of her dreams: losing weight and reconnecting with her daughter Michelle Aguilar.
Although The Biggest Loser trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels objected to it last season, NBC has announced that home viewers will once again get to decide the third finalist that will be eligible to participate in the weigh-in that will determine the $250,000 winner of this fall's The Biggest Loser: Families edition.
After not speaking to each other for nearly six years, Renee Wilson, a 46-year-old event manager from Ft. Worth, TX, and her daughter Michelle Aguilar, a 26-year-old assistant director from Ft. Worth, TX as well, not only formed a bond on The Biggest Loser: Families, but also managed to become the only team maintain both of it's members through the competition.
It may have seemed that Amy Cremen, a 26-year-old purchasing department representative from Auburn Hills, MI, wasn't aware of the potential consequences when she voted to send former Blue team teammate Brady Vilcan home during The Biggest Loser: Families' ninth week elimination.
Last week's decision by Amy Cremen, a 26-year-old purchasing department representative from Auburn Hills, MI., to remain "Blue True" and save Blue team teammate Vicky Vilcan from elimination turned out to be quite a costly one.
While many may have been surprised by the elimination of Coleen Skeabeck, a 23-year-old receptionist from Cleveland, OH, from last night's episode of NBC's The Biggest Loser: Families, don't count her as one of them.
- June "Mama June" Shannon's 'From Not to Hot' trainer: She's the most shocking transformation in reality TV history!
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa: Despite our issues, it's not my focus to put Tarek El Moussa down
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: It was a battle to pick 'Game Changers' cast, CBS wants younger players like Ozzy Lusth
- 'Little Women: LA' star Jasmine Arteaga Sorge and husband Chris Sorge announce birth of Baby No. 2
- U.K.'s 'Top Gear' to premiere new season on BBC America on March 12
- Life-sized Kanye West statue erected in Los Angeles
- Andi Dorfman weighs in on Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' season, insists she's done with the show forever
- Lisa Vanderpump on Lisa Rinna's nude selfie: "I just don't know why you'd want to"
- Josh Murray posts cryptic tweet about packing up and moving: "Crazies stick with crazies"
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 3 bachelorettes? And who did he pick in the end??
- Reality TV births of 2016 -- See all the babies who were welcomed! (PHOTOS)
- 'Hunted' fugitives David Windecher and Emiley Cox captured after lengthy car chase
- 'First Dates' -- NBC sets premiere date for Ellen DeGeneres and Drew Barrymore's new reality dating show
- Corinne Olympios -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: We've come such a long way since our first kiss
- Nick Cannon welcomes baby boy, Golden "Sagon" Cannon, with ex-girlfriend Brittany Bell
- Rachel Lindsay's family was candid when discussing race, says 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall -- I really appreciated it
- Blac Chyna says she's lost 40 pounds since Dream's birth
- Gwen Stefani: Blake Shelton is the "most incredible guy"
- 'Little People, Big World' stars Jeremy Roloff and Audrey Roloff expecting first child
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa reportedly "single" after breakup with boyfriend Gary Anderson
- 'The Bachelor' broadcast schedule detailed by ABC -- Fantasy suite dates airing over two weeks
- Raven Gates -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: I was head over heels but feared she wouldn't open up to me
- Chad Johnson: I'm "interested" in 'The Bachelor' villain Corinne Olympios, we've been texting
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: She blew me away, I wish I had more answers for her family
- The Biggest Loser 17
- The Biggest Loser 16
- The Biggest Loser 15
- The Biggest Loser 14
- The Biggest Loser 13
- The Biggest Loser 12
- The Biggest Loser 11
- The Biggest Loser 10
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3
- The Biggest Loser 8
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2
- The Biggest Loser: Families
- The Biggest Loser: Couples
- The Biggest Loser 4
- The Biggest Loser: Special Edition
- The Biggest Loser 3
- The Biggest Loser 2
- The Biggest Loser 1