The Biggest Loser: Families
NBC has announced open casting call dates and locations for The Biggest Loser's ninth season, which is currently slated to air early next year. Full Story
Michelle Aguilar's 2008 ended in style -- losing 110 lbs. and gaining an engagement ring.
Heba Salama may admit to being outspoken, but not to being a bully.
Ed Brantley saw two different sides of The Biggest Loser: Families' ranch: its friendlier earlier rounds that culminated in his first elimination, and the gameplay-filled pressure cooker that he returned to when he re-entered the ranch in Week 7.
Michelle Aguilar may have been the winner of The Biggest Loser: Families, but it was probably Vicky Vilcan who stole the show.
Michelle Aguilar didn't want to count her chickens before they hatched, but she had a good feeling.
Michelle Aguilar entered The Biggest Loser: Families looking to lose weight and resurrect her relationship with her mother. She left it as a champion.
Michelle Aguilar, a 26-year-old assistant director from Ft. Worth, TX, and Vicky Vilcan, a 37-year-old anesthetist from Houma, LA, were revealed to be two of The Biggest Loser: Families' three finalists during last night's penultimate episode broadcast of the NBC reality weight-loss show's sixth season.
Being on The Biggest Loser: Families ended up helping Renee Wilson simultaneously accomplish two of her dreams: losing weight and reconnecting with her daughter Michelle Aguilar.
Although The Biggest Loser trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels objected to it last season, NBC has announced that home viewers will once again get to decide the third finalist that will be eligible to participate in the weigh-in that will determine the $250,000 winner of this fall's The Biggest Loser: Families edition.
After not speaking to each other for nearly six years, Renee Wilson, a 46-year-old event manager from Ft. Worth, TX, and her daughter Michelle Aguilar, a 26-year-old assistant director from Ft. Worth, TX as well, not only formed a bond on The Biggest Loser: Families, but also managed to become the only team maintain both of it's members through the competition.
It may have seemed that Amy Cremen, a 26-year-old purchasing department representative from Auburn Hills, MI, wasn't aware of the potential consequences when she voted to send former Blue team teammate Brady Vilcan home during The Biggest Loser: Families' ninth week elimination.
Last week's decision by Amy Cremen, a 26-year-old purchasing department representative from Auburn Hills, MI., to remain "Blue True" and save Blue team teammate Vicky Vilcan from elimination turned out to be quite a costly one.
While many may have been surprised by the elimination of Coleen Skeabeck, a 23-year-old receptionist from Cleveland, OH, from last night's episode of NBC's The Biggest Loser: Families, don't count her as one of them.
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in Hawaii
- Petition with 130,000 signatures protests '19 Kids and Counting' after Michelle Duggar makes anti-gay claims
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' cuts Rondalee Beardslee, sends Scott Mitchell to Comeback Canyon after terrible weigh-in
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried to marry privately in California in January
- Kourtney Kardashian reveals when her third child is due and how she'll prepare
- 'The Bachelor' creator Mike Fleiss reportedly arrested for harassing Brooke Burke-Charvet and husband
- 'Hell's Kitchen' chef Aaron Lhamon quits the show before seemingly getting fired by Gordon Ramsay
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminates Jeremy Collins
- Diem Brown remembered by on-and-off love Chris 'CT' Tamburello
- 'Love & Hip Hop' star Erica Mena and fiance Bow Wow set wedding date
- Dean McDermott: My marriage with Tori Spelling is better and stronger than ever
- Kathy Griffin to reportedly replace the late Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Janice Dickinson accuses Bill Cosby of raping her about 30 years ago
- 'The Voice' eliminates Team Pharrell's Sugar Joans and Team Blake's Jessie Pitts, reveals new twist
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Josh Canfield talks (Part 3)
- Janice Dickinson accuses Bill Cosby of raping her
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminee Tommy Chong: I thought I had a shot to win
- Kim Kardashian: I did naked magazine photo spread to feel confident and love the photos
- 'America's Next Top Model' renewed for 22nd season on The CW
- The Biggest Loser 16
- The Biggest Loser 15
- The Biggest Loser 14
- The Biggest Loser 13
- The Biggest Loser 12
- The Biggest Loser 11
- The Biggest Loser 10
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3
- The Biggest Loser 8
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2
- The Biggest Loser: Families
- The Biggest Loser: Couples
- The Biggest Loser 4
- The Biggest Loser: Special Edition
- The Biggest Loser 3
- The Biggest Loser 2
- The Biggest Loser 1