The Biggest Loser: Families
NBC has announced open casting call dates and locations for The Biggest Loser's ninth season, which is currently slated to air early next year. Full Story
Michelle Aguilar's 2008 ended in style -- losing 110 lbs. and gaining an engagement ring.
Heba Salama may admit to being outspoken, but not to being a bully.
Ed Brantley saw two different sides of The Biggest Loser: Families' ranch: its friendlier earlier rounds that culminated in his first elimination, and the gameplay-filled pressure cooker that he returned to when he re-entered the ranch in Week 7.
Michelle Aguilar may have been the winner of The Biggest Loser: Families, but it was probably Vicky Vilcan who stole the show.
Michelle Aguilar didn't want to count her chickens before they hatched, but she had a good feeling.
Michelle Aguilar entered The Biggest Loser: Families looking to lose weight and resurrect her relationship with her mother. She left it as a champion.
Michelle Aguilar, a 26-year-old assistant director from Ft. Worth, TX, and Vicky Vilcan, a 37-year-old anesthetist from Houma, LA, were revealed to be two of The Biggest Loser: Families' three finalists during last night's penultimate episode broadcast of the NBC reality weight-loss show's sixth season.
Being on The Biggest Loser: Families ended up helping Renee Wilson simultaneously accomplish two of her dreams: losing weight and reconnecting with her daughter Michelle Aguilar.
Although The Biggest Loser trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels objected to it last season, NBC has announced that home viewers will once again get to decide the third finalist that will be eligible to participate in the weigh-in that will determine the $250,000 winner of this fall's The Biggest Loser: Families edition.
After not speaking to each other for nearly six years, Renee Wilson, a 46-year-old event manager from Ft. Worth, TX, and her daughter Michelle Aguilar, a 26-year-old assistant director from Ft. Worth, TX as well, not only formed a bond on The Biggest Loser: Families, but also managed to become the only team maintain both of it's members through the competition.
It may have seemed that Amy Cremen, a 26-year-old purchasing department representative from Auburn Hills, MI, wasn't aware of the potential consequences when she voted to send former Blue team teammate Brady Vilcan home during The Biggest Loser: Families' ninth week elimination.
Last week's decision by Amy Cremen, a 26-year-old purchasing department representative from Auburn Hills, MI., to remain "Blue True" and save Blue team teammate Vicky Vilcan from elimination turned out to be quite a costly one.
While many may have been surprised by the elimination of Coleen Skeabeck, a 23-year-old receptionist from Cleveland, OH, from last night's episode of NBC's The Biggest Loser: Families, don't count her as one of them.
- Chrissy Teigen posts her daughter Luna's Halloween costumes
- Luke Pell talks reunion with ex JoJo Fletcher after 'The Bachelorette' wrapped
- Val Chmerkovskiy -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Jennifer Lopez to star in and executive produce 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' holiday musical for NBC
- Mariah Carey and James Packer "trying to work it out," rep says
- Blac Chyna slams Pilot Jones cheating reports while Rob Kardashian is under investigation for alleged physical threat
- Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa: I was Boston Rob and Taylor Stocker was Amber Brkich on 'Survivor,' I had the pretty boy on a leash
- Nick Viall "is finding love -- for real" on Season 21 of 'The Bachelor'
- Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid land 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show gigs
- Mariah Carey and Australian billionaire fiance James Packer reportedly split
- Miley Cyrus shows off her engagement ring from Liam Hemsworth
- Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa reveals Taylor Stocker relationship status after 'Survivor' romance
- Luke Pell's debut album to feature songs about 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher -- "The good, bad and the ugly"
- Kim Kardashian resumes filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' after traumatic robbery
- Kim Kardashian's Paris hotel concierge reveals robbery details -- "They were there for money"
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa voted out of her Takali tribe
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bumps in new photo
- 'Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party' premiere date announced by VH1
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 2)
- 'Married at First Sight' renewed for Season 5 by FYI, filming already underway in Chicago
- Sunday Burquest -- 8 things to know about the 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway
- Tamra Judge defends husband Eddie Judge: He's not gay! Why is it that a hot guy can't be straight?
- 'Flipping Out' star Jeff Lewis welcomes a baby girl with Gage Edward
- 'Married at First Sight's Season 4 finale recap: Did the couples decide to stay together or get a divorce?
- The Biggest Loser 17
- The Biggest Loser 16
- The Biggest Loser 15
- The Biggest Loser 14
- The Biggest Loser 13
- The Biggest Loser 12
- The Biggest Loser 11
- The Biggest Loser 10
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3
- The Biggest Loser 8
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2
- The Biggest Loser: Families
- The Biggest Loser: Couples
- The Biggest Loser 4
- The Biggest Loser: Special Edition
- The Biggest Loser 3
- The Biggest Loser 2
- The Biggest Loser 1