The Biggest Loser: Couples 2 News
Blaine Cotter, a 27-year-old college counselor from Gilbert, AZ, became the ninth contestant eliminated from The Biggest Loser: Couples during Tuesday's night's broadcast of the NBC reality weight-loss competition.
Carla Triplett and Joelle Gwynn sure tested the definition of "Best Friends" while competing together as the Silver team on The Biggest Loser: Couples.
The Silver team of Carla Triplett, a 36-year-old assistant bank manager, and her best friend Joelle Gwynn, a 41-year-old non-profit founder, from Southfield, MI, came to The Biggest Loser: Couples to lose weight, but ended up losing a friendship instead.
Daniel Wright, a 19-year-old student from Willow Spring, NC, began The Biggest Loser: Couples as the heaviest contestant in the show's history. However after a tense fourth week culminated a "worst-case scenario" weigh-in, Dan was eliminated from the competition during Tuesday night's broadcast of the NBC reality series.
Damien Gurganious knew he wasn't guaranteed a free pass into The Biggest Loser: Couples' next round after falling below the yellow line during last night's broadcast on NBC. Still, the 31-year-old industrial designer from Brooklyn, NY, liked his chances.
Damien Gurganious may have been one of the more personable characters on The Biggest Loser: Couples ranch. However, a surprising elimination vote turn resulted in Damien, a 31-year-old industrial designer from Brooklyn, NY, being eliminated from the competition on Tuesday night's broadcast of the NBC weight-loss reality series.
Gerald "Jerry" Hayes, a 63-year-old retired engineer from Wheaton, IL, didn't have any trouble making his way through his first workout on The Biggest Loser: Couples. However, the aftermath of his workout took a quick -- and memorable -- turn for the worse.
Gerald "Jerry" Hayes, a 63-year-old retired engineer from Wheaton, IL, was credited for his "heart" and the hard work that he put in while on The Biggest Loser: Couples. However, the show's oldest contestant ever also lacked the stamina to keep up with the younger contestants, resulting in his elimination during last night's broadcast of the NBC reality weight loss series.
The Biggest Loser: Couples contestant Shanon Thomas is apparently getting creative with her carb-cutting ways.
The Biggest Loser Couples' second edition premiered last night on NBC with a surprising twist that saw the elimination of nine members of the 11 teams of two who are participating on the NBC reality weight-loss competition.
- Miami police leaving A&E's 'The First 48' after failed contract negotiations
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns, Shakira and Usher's departures and returns confirmed by NBC
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale broadcast
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing
- Candice Glover debut album to be released July 16 and titled 'Music Speaks'
- VIDEO: Listen to Angie Miller's 'You Set Me Free' released single
- Candice Glover: My confidence got me through 'American Idol' this time, I did what I wanted
- The Biggest Loser 14
- The Biggest Loser 13
- The Biggest Loser 12
- The Biggest Loser 11
- The Biggest Loser 10
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3
- The Biggest Loser 8
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2
- The Biggest Loser: Families
- The Biggest Loser: Couples
- The Biggest Loser 4
- The Biggest Loser: Special Edition
- The Biggest Loser 3
- The Biggest Loser 2
- The Biggest Loser 1