The Bachelorette News
The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman has teased viewers about a big surprise to come during next week's episode.
The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman sent two more bachelors packing during Monday night's broadcast of the ABC reality dating series' tenth season.
'The Bachelorette' bachelor Chris Soules: I'm not just a farmer, I'd be willing to compromise with Andi DorfmanJune 23, 2014
The Bachelorette bachelor Chris Soules talks about Nick Viall and Josh Murray's best and worst traits, whether he could envision having a family with Andi Dorfman, what's been very difficult for him so far, which guy he could see being the next Bachelor, and which suitor he's unsure is making a connection with Andi.
The Bachelorette bachelor Chris Soules talks about how he manages to stay out of the guy drama, whether he feels any one bachelor is being deceptive to Andi Dorfman, how he feels about Andi suddenly quitting her prosecuting job, and why he went on the show to begin with.
'The Bachelorette's Chris Soules: Nick Viall gloats and just handles situations poorly, not like a gentleman with tactJune 20, 2014
The Bachelorette bachelor Chris Soules talks to Reality TV World about Nick Viall's personality and why he's rubbing the guys the wrong way, Josh Murray's character, whether he'd be willing to move away from Iowa to be with Andi Dorfman, and what went down with the couple of Andrew Poole controversies.
Although Andi Dorfman recently quit her job as an assistant district attorney in Atlanta, in her resignation letter, The Bachelorette star makes it clear she's not giving up on her career and it's hopefully just a temporary departure.
Two more Bachelor in Paradise cast members have apparently been leaked.
'The Bachelorette' host: Andi Dorfman not trusting Josh Murray will be "a lingering issue," drama with Nick Viall "isn't over yet"June 18, 2014
The Bachelorette host Chris Harrison admits Andi Dorfman's lack of trust in bachelor Josh Murray will continue to be a problem.
'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: I don't like the term "frontrunner," I'm not a prize to be wonJune 17, 2014
The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman has opened up about her nerves with Josh Murray, her issues with Nick Viall's "frontrunner" talk, and what viewers can expect to see next week.
The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman is reportedly making a major career change.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman's runner-up reportedly begged to reunite after finale, hoping to change her mind and propose
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman reportedly changes her mind last minute when picking her final bachelor
- Jennifer Lopez celebrates 45th birthday with Maksim Chmerkovskiy, reportedly "affectionate" with one another
- Khloe Kardashian: French Montana and I can't have sex so I torture him every day
- 'Big Brother' evicts Brittany Martinez and crowns two new Head of Households
- 'Last Comic Standing' sends home Karlous Miller, determines Top 5
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns Scott Commings twelfth-season champion
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'