The Bachelorette News
'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman reportedly changes her mind last minute when picking her final bachelorJuly 25, 2014
The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman reportedly changed her final pick last minute when deciding whether Nick Viall or Josh Murray should receive her last rose.
The Bachelorette bachelor Marcus Grodd is reportedly engaged.
The Bachelor producers are reportedly zeroing in on two potential stars of the show's upcoming nineteenth season.
'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All:' Who were the night's big hams? Was the Chris Soules speed date staged?July 22, 2014
The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All exposed a couple of big hams in the season's cast of suitors and show producers have dished on whether Chris Soules' speed date was staged.
Andi Dorfman: I made the right decision on Josh Murray's lie detector results, my journey's ending is "incredible"July 22, 2014
Andi Dorfman faced all her The Bachelorette ex-boyfriends head on during The Men Tell All, but she's not looking back and apparently still has no regrets.
Former 'The Bachelorette' star Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum pretend to reveal baby's sex for the first timeJuly 22, 2014
Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum are either very forgetful or trying to pull a fast one on America.
'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison reveals lie detector test results during 'The Men Tell All' specialJuly 22, 2014
While The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman chose not to disclose the results of a lie detector test -- which was administered to Josh Murray, Chris Soules, Marcus Grodd, Brian Osborne, Dylan Petitt, and J.J. O'Brien during a group date earlier in the season -- Harrison wasn't going to let that juicy information go.
The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman admits she was certain Chris Soules had just never reached the same level as either Nick Viall or Josh Murray by the time her overnight dates rolled around.
The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman eliminated Chris Soules and narrowed her love search to two final men during Monday night's broadcast of the ABC reality dating series' tenth season.
The Bachelorette bachelor Marcus Grodd talks about his dating life since the show, whether he's enjoying being in the spotlight, whether he likes how the show handled Eric Hill's death, and why he felt like he was falling in love with Andi Dorfman very early on.
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' cuts Rondalee Beardslee, sends Scott Mitchell to Comeback Canyon after terrible weigh-in
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)