The Bachelorette News
'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All:' Who were the night's big hams? Was the Chris Soules speed date staged?July 22, 2014
The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All exposed a couple of big hams in the season's cast of suitors and show producers have dished on whether Chris Soules' speed date was staged.
Andi Dorfman: I made the right decision on Josh Murray's lie detector results, my journey's ending is "incredible"July 22, 2014
Andi Dorfman faced all her The Bachelorette ex-boyfriends head on during The Men Tell All, but she's not looking back and apparently still has no regrets.
Former 'The Bachelorette' star Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum pretend to reveal baby's sex for the first timeJuly 22, 2014
Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum are either very forgetful or trying to pull a fast one on America.
'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison reveals lie detector test results during 'The Men Tell All' specialJuly 22, 2014
While The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman chose not to disclose the results of a lie detector test -- which was administered to Josh Murray, Chris Soules, Marcus Grodd, Brian Osborne, Dylan Petitt, and J.J. O'Brien during a group date earlier in the season -- Harrison wasn't going to let that juicy information go.
The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman admits she was certain Chris Soules had just never reached the same level as either Nick Viall or Josh Murray by the time her overnight dates rolled around.
The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman eliminated Chris Soules and narrowed her love search to two final men during Monday night's broadcast of the ABC reality dating series' tenth season.
The Bachelorette bachelor Marcus Grodd talks about his dating life since the show, whether he's enjoying being in the spotlight, whether he likes how the show handled Eric Hill's death, and why he felt like he was falling in love with Andi Dorfman very early on.
The Bachelorette bachelor Marcus Grodd talks about whether he took a stance on Nick Viall, why the show brought out something different in him, what things were like for the guys behind-the-scenes, and whom he thinks would be the best guy for Andi Dorfman.
'The Bachelorette' bachelor Marcus Grodd: My family was surprised Andi Dorfman eliminated me, no doubtJuly 10, 2014
The Bachelorette bachelor Marcus Grodd talks to Reality TV World about why he wished he hadn't told Andi Dorfman he loved her, how he thinks Andi would fit into Josh Murray or Chris Soules' family, whether he feels Andi had led him on, and whether he has any regrets.
Chris Harrison admits he played a major role in deciding to air footage of The Bachelorette's cast finding out about Eric Hill's death for the first time.
- 'Married at First Sight: The First Year' spinoff starring married couples picked up by FYI
- 'Big Brother' winner Dick "Evel Dick" Donato reveals he is HIV positive
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' seventh-season cast announced by Bravo
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of New York City' cast
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber photographed meeting for romantic dinner in Paris
- 'The Voice' coach Adam Levine wins two four-chair turnarounds, calls himself "king" again
- 'Utopia' pioneers nominate two Utopians for exile and replacement, America nominates a third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'