The Bachelorette News
Chase McNary is opening up about the possibility of Rachel Lindsay or Corinne Olympios becoming Season 13's The Bachelorette star and how diversity may play a role in producers' decision.
Andi Dorfman's second book includes reaction to Josh Murray proposing to Amanda Stanton, release date revealedJanuary 31, 2017
Andi Dorfman's story is far from finished, and she's writing it all down on paper as she goes.
Vanessa Grimaldi: I wanted Chase McNary to be 'The Bachelor' star when I thought it couldn't be Nick ViallJanuary 26, 2017
Vanessa Grimaldi may be interested in dating another man from The Bachelor franchise if her relationship with Nick Viall doesn't work out.
Grant Kemp has officially covered up the tattoo he got with ex-fiancee Lace Morris right before they got engaged.
Jordan Rodgers and Aaron Rodgers' family strife reportedly over belief Olivia Munn's dating NFL star for wrong reasonsJanuary 19, 2017
Jordan Rodgers and Aaron Rodgers' original source of strife was reportedly the Green Bay Packers quarterback's famous girlfriend Olivia Munn.
Jordan Rodgers and Aaron Rodgers disagreement reportedly led to "blow up," estrangement "has been hard" for JordanJanuary 18, 2017
Jordan Rodgers and NFL star Aaron Rodgers reportedly had a fight that led to Aaron's estrangement from the entire family, but now, Jordan just wants his older brother back.
Ali Fedotowsky wishes some of Nick Viall's The Bachelor bachelorettes knew their self worth.
Nick Viall: Corinne Olympios interrupted more people on one date than I did in two 'The Bachelorette' seasonsJanuary 16, 2017
Nick Viall was portrayed as an aggressive, promiscuous and cocky suitor on both of his The Bachelorette stints, so how does he compare his former self with Corinne Olympios, the current The Bachelor villain?
Jordan Rodgers' dad, Ed, has confirmed the family's estrangement from NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers hasn't improved much since The Bachelorette aired in this past summer.
Chase McNary reveals he "accepted" offer to star as 'The Bachelor' and "signed the contract" like Luke PellJanuary 16, 2017
Chase McNary has revealed producers had him on the hook to be Season 21's The Bachelor star but dumped him last-minute for Nick Viall -- just like what happened to Luke Pell.
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions
- Christina El Moussa reportedly dating NHL player Nate Thompson
- Lauren Bushnell gushes about fiance Ben Higgins' support in "rocky" times on his 29th birthday
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Emma Slater and Sasha Farber's wedding on hold
- Nick Viall: William Shatner 'Dancing with the Stars' feud is "heartbreaking," I'm his biggest fan!
- Chrissy Teigen drinks with mom in clip for Smirnoff ad
- Cat Deeley to host new 'This Time Next Year' reality series on Lifetime
- 'Survivor' renewal for 2017-2018 season announced by CBS
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa shows off stunning bikini body, reveals fitness and diet secrets