The Bachelorette News
Brooks Forester: I didn't regret leaving 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock, coming back was never an optionAugust 6, 2013
The Bachelorette's Brooks Forester dishes on how he felt about incorrect spoiler rumors which claimed he was engaged to Desiree Hartsock and whether he believes Desiree could've really been in love with him given she accepted a marriage proposal from another man only a couple of days later.
The Bachelorette couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried talk about why they didn't watch Brooks Forester's exit together, how Desiree explained going from such a dark broken-hearted place to being engaged two days later, and when the pair is planning to get married.
'The Bachelorette' host: Desiree Hartsock's relationship with Chris Siegfried makes Brooks Forester's look "laughable"August 6, 2013
The Bachelorette host Chris Harrison says seeing Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried together basically makes her relationship with Brooks Forester look like a joke.
Juan Pablo Galavis has been announced as the next The Bachelor star by ABC.
'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock accepts proposal from Chris Siegfried and dumps suitor Drew KenneyAugust 6, 2013
The Bachelorette star Desiree Hartsock picked Chris Siegfried as her final bachelor and he proposed marriage to her during Monday night's broadcast of the ABC reality dating show's ninth-season finale.
'The Bachelorette' host: Desiree Hartsock chased Brooks Forester, the guy she could not have, not Chris Siegfried or Drew Kenney, who wanted her --- it was typicalAugust 5, 2013
The Bachelorette host Chris Harrison talks about why he questioned Brooks Forester's maturity level, how he thinks Desiree Hartsock's brother Nate could have potentially saved his sister this season, and his thoughts on Juan Pablo Galavis potentially becoming the next Bachelor.
Brooks Forester has gone from making headlines for breaking The Bachelorette star Desiree Hartsock's heart to making headlines for gay rumors.
The Bachelorette host Chris Harrison talks about whether he believes anything could've shaken Brooks Forester out of leaving, how he approached his conversation with Desiree Hartsock after her heart was broken, and why producers think the ending was more of a hindrance and pain rather than great television.
'The Bachelorette' host: Brooks Forester felt regret, it's possible he could come back for Desiree HartsockAugust 1, 2013
The Bachelorette host Chris Harrison talks to Reality TV World about Brooks Forester's decision to walk out on Desiree Hartsock and what's to come in next week's finale, which promises to be the weirdest ending the franchise has ever seen.
The Bachelorette host Chris Harrison believes that Brooks Forester never fooled Desiree Hartsock into thinking they were something they weren't.
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis gives his final rose to Nikki Ferrell -- but that's it!
- Exclusive: Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend Jared Pobre in quiet, sunset ceremony in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian and boyfriend Scott Disick reportedly eloping in Mexico
- Jessica Simpson shares three-way kiss with friends
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly aiming to become "a full-blown brand," went on 'The Bachelor' for money and fame
- 'MasterChef Junior' renewed for third season by Fox
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' cuts Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis and his final bachelorette reportedly fighting, may only act still together at finale