The Bachelorette News
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm have reportedly split again, but it's supposedly for good this time.
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm are reportedly giving their love another chance.
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm may have said they're officially broken up, but they haven't exactly parted ways.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum conclude their discussion of their wedding -- including when they plan to go on their honeymoon and how the bride went about picking her "stunning, beautiful, perfect" dress.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum talk more about their wedding and life as a married couple -- including whether J.P. called Ashley a "Bridezilla" and what Ashley admitted was the one stressful thing about their wedding day.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum talk about their relationship and recent wedding -- which will be televised on The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding, a two-hour special airing Sunday, December 16.
Emily Maynard is reportedly moving on from reality dating to reality dancing.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum have tied the knot.
Jef Holm apparently didn't waste any time moving on from his relationship with ex-fiancee Emily Maynard.
Jillian Harris will soon be living on the streets in her hometown.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly may shake up judges and pro dancers for next season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champ Kellie Pickler: I almost backed out of the competition before it even started
- 'Orange County Choppers' reality series starring 'American Chopper' star Paul Teutul Sr. ordered by CMT
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Meredith Phillips: I'm a recovering alcoholic
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champion Kellie Pickler receives new puppy as victory gift
- 'American Idol' winner Candice Glover: I don't want to be put in a box
- 'The Voice' eliminates Josiah Hawley and Kris Thomas, determines season's Top 8 finalists
- Jesse James severs finger in shop accident, posts photo on Instagram
- Dawn Meehan discusses her 'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites' experience (Part 2)