The Bachelorette News
'The Bachelor' fan-favorites to appear on 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' with Chris Harrison all next weekFebruary 3, 2017
The Bachelor host Chris Harrison will be welcoming a string of fan-favorite bachelors and bachelorettes from seasons past to compete for the grand prize on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire next week.
The Bachelor franchise alum Wells Adams admits that while Rachel Lindsay might seem like producers' dream for Season 13's The Bachelorette star to finally address the franchise's diversity issue, America may not root for her.
Chase McNary is opening up about the possibility of Rachel Lindsay or Corinne Olympios becoming Season 13's The Bachelorette star and how diversity may play a role in producers' decision.
Andi Dorfman's second book includes reaction to Josh Murray proposing to Amanda Stanton, release date revealedJanuary 31, 2017
Andi Dorfman's story is far from finished, and she's writing it all down on paper as she goes.
Vanessa Grimaldi: I wanted Chase McNary to be 'The Bachelor' star when I thought it couldn't be Nick ViallJanuary 26, 2017
Vanessa Grimaldi may be interested in dating another man from The Bachelor franchise if her relationship with Nick Viall doesn't work out.
Grant Kemp has officially covered up the tattoo he got with ex-fiancee Lace Morris right before they got engaged.
Jordan Rodgers and Aaron Rodgers' family strife reportedly over belief Olivia Munn's dating NFL star for wrong reasonsJanuary 19, 2017
Jordan Rodgers and Aaron Rodgers' original source of strife was reportedly the Green Bay Packers quarterback's famous girlfriend Olivia Munn.
Jordan Rodgers and Aaron Rodgers disagreement reportedly led to "blow up," estrangement "has been hard" for JordanJanuary 18, 2017
Jordan Rodgers and NFL star Aaron Rodgers reportedly had a fight that led to Aaron's estrangement from the entire family, but now, Jordan just wants his older brother back.
Ali Fedotowsky wishes some of Nick Viall's The Bachelor bachelorettes knew their self worth.
Nick Viall: Corinne Olympios interrupted more people on one date than I did in two 'The Bachelorette' seasonsJanuary 16, 2017
Nick Viall was portrayed as an aggressive, promiscuous and cocky suitor on both of his The Bachelorette stints, so how does he compare his former self with Corinne Olympios, the current The Bachelor villain?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast to reportedly include Charo and Rashad Jennings
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall: I may be dumping all 30 of my bachelorettes
- Tarek El Moussa on 'Flip or Flop' future with Christina El Moussa: "We haven't 100 percent made the decision"
- Andi Dorfman and Nick Viall go at it on 'The Bachelor'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast to reportedly include Heather Morris, 'The Real Housewives' star Erika Girardi
- 'The Bachelor' couples: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks end up with ultimately?! (PHOTOS)
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 2 bachelorettes, and who's his final pick?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast spoilers: 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall reportedly confirmed for cast
- Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama reportedly pass on 'Dancing with the Stars'