The Bachelorette News
The Bachelor executive producer Mike Fleiss has revealed the show's eighteenth season starring Juan Pablo Galavis has begun production.
Jesse Csincsak and his wife Ann Lueders are expecting their second child.
DeAnna Pappas has revealed the gender of her baby due February 8 with husband Stephen Stagliano.
DeAnna Pappas is expecting her first child with husband Stephen Stagliano.
Emily Maynard isn't in any rush to secure a man, apparently.
'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried: We may be open to having our wedding on TVAugust 8, 2013
The Bachelorette couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried talk about about their experience on the show and current relationship.
The Bachelorette bachelor Drew Kenney talks about his thoughts on Juan Pablo Galavis being the next Bachelor and whether it's difficult for him to see Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried together.
Brooks Forester: To say I wasn't surprised at all about Desiree Hartsock's engagement would be a stretchAugust 7, 2013
The Bachelorette's Brooks Forester dishes on whether he really considered himself a frontrunner all season, what his response was when initially approached to be the next Bachelor, and whether he'd like to attend Desiree and Chris' wedding.
'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: Chris Siegfried isn't bothered by my Brooks Forester historyAugust 7, 2013
The Bachelorette couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried talk about what their first date in the real world is going to be, what's been the hardest part of their relationship and why Desiree was ready to move to Seattle so quickly.
'The Bachelorette' runner-up Drew Kenney: Desiree Hartsock wouldn't reciprocate what she asked of meAugust 7, 2013
The Bachelorette runner-up Drew Kenney talks about the show and his feelings for Desiree Hartsock -- including his confusion about why he was handed a rose one day and then sent home the next.
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' cuts Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis and his final bachelorette reportedly fighting a lot, may just act still together at finale
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique