The Bachelorette News
Nick Viall talks about Jennifer Saviano, says Josh Murray is a better match for Amanda Stanton than he'd ever beSeptember 6, 2016
Nick Viall has dished on the extent of his feelings for Jennifer Saviano while filming Bachelor in Paradise and how he came to feel about Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray's romance.
The Bachelor producers dumped Luke Pell last minute when determining Nick Viall should be the show's next star, and Pell seems to be harboring some resentment.
Arie Luyendyk Jr.: 'The Bachelor' producers "did Luke Pell dirty," the same last-minute casting change happened to me!September 5, 2016
Arie Luyendyk Jr. can definitely relate to Luke Pell's last-minute The Bachelor letdown because he, too, was once supposed to star on the franchise but had the rug pulled out from under him.
Olivia Munn reportedly blames JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers for Aaron Rodgers' hesitation to propose marriageSeptember 2, 2016
Olivia Munn is reportedly green with envy over JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers' engagement.
Grant Kemp, Bachelor in Paradise -- the Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day for September 2, 2016.
Luke Pell: 'The Bachelor' dumped me for Nick Viall after I'd already checked in for my flight to L.A. to begin filming!September 1, 2016
Luke Pell was more than prepared to become the next The Bachelor star, so despite his humble words, the cowboy has to be hiding disappointment and frustration.
Luke Pell, Chase McNary, Wells Adams and Robby Hayes respond to ABC picking Nick Viall as 'The Bachelor' starSeptember 1, 2016
Luke Pell and Chase McNary were frontrunners for the role of Season 21's The Bachelor star, so how do they feel about the shocking announcement ABC picked Nick Viall instead?
JoJo Fletcher reportedly kicked fiance Jordan Rodgers out of their shared home in Dallas, TX.
Andi Dorfman fell silent when Bachelor Nation was congratulating her ex-boyfriend and almost-fiance Nick Viall after he was announced as the next The Bachelor star, but now she's spoken her thoughts.
JoJo Fletcher celebrates Jordan Rodgers' 28th birthday with a hike in Chico and cute Instagram displayAugust 31, 2016
JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers, despite nagging breakup rumors, appear to be doing just fine.
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'
- Lauren Bushnell: JoJo Fletcher is "another victim," I texted her a warning before 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?'
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid cover criticized for Photoshopping
- Larsa Pippen from 'The Real Housewives of Miami' and husband Scottie Pippen divorcing
- Kim Kardashian celebrates 36th birthday as family and friends post throwbacks
- Desiree Hartsock and husband Chris Siegfried welcome first child together
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef