The Bachelorette News
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum have welcomed a son.
Marcus Grodd -- a two-timer?
Chris Harrison doesn't think it's a big surprise why Chris Soules was selected to be the next Bachelor, but the decision still came down to the wire.
Arie Luyendyk Jr. reportedly "pissed" he's not the Bachelor, producers say Chris Soules' season will be different from ones pastAugust 27, 2014
Chris Soules has officially been announced as the star of The Bachelor's upcoming nineteenth season, so where does that leave top contender Arie Luyendyk Jr.?
Chris Soules reportedly officially next 'The Bachelor' star, Arie Luyendyk Jr. announces he didn't get pickedAugust 26, 2014
And the next Bachelor is.......(drum roll, please).
Former The Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert has celebrated her baby shower.
Andi Dorfman appears to have gone from district attorney to party planner.
'The Bachelorette' bachelor Nick Viall: We need to be more honest about fantasy-suite sex and its repercussionsAugust 8, 2014
The Bachelorette bachelor Nick Viall, who shockingly disclosed he had sex with Andi Dorfman in the fantasy suite, is opening up about why such a reveal on the show shouldn't have been so groundbreaking.
Desiree Hartsock has been off the radar for a bit, but her wedding day with fiance Chris Siegfried is apparently rapidly approaching.
'Bachelor in Paradise' host: One contestant surprised me the most and will be memorable in "an unbelievable way"August 4, 2014
Bachelor in Paradise's contestants probably won't surprise viewers with their behavior -- except maybe one bachelorette in particular, according to show host Chris Harrison.
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst handicaps 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)
- Chris Soules talks about 'The Bachelor' and his dating experience (Part 3)
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton's artist Craig Wayne Boyd wins seventh season, beating out Adam Levine's three finalists
- Jennifer Lopez: I've had enough with people criticizing me for dating younger men, it's no big deal