The Bachelorette News
Andi Dorfman's 'The Bachelorette' runner-up Nick Viall talks Josh Murray split: Does he want her back?January 12, 2015
Nick Viall, who finished The Bachelorette's tenth season as Andi Dorfman's devastated and heartbroken runner-up, has unleashed his feelings about Dorfman's split with now ex-fiance Josh Murray and whether he wants her back.
Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray may not be speaking out about their breakup just yet, but someone is.
Josh Murray may not be having the easiest time getting over his now ex-fiancee Andi Dorfman.
Emily Maynard is pregnant!
The Bachelorette's tenth-season couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray have ended their engagement and broken up.
Jillian Harris has confessed to getting a nose job in the process of explaining how she had been a victim of cyberbullying after she became a reality TV star.
Bachelor in Paradise couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler have called it quits on their relationship.
The Bachelor star Chris Soules talks about whether the girls keeping secrets from him was a problem this season, how he got over Andi Dorfman and opened his heart to women again, how he felt about dating 30 women at once, and what he worried about when women were being cast on the show.
The Bachelor's Chris Soules talks to Reality TV World about how competing on The Bachelorette affected his approach to serving as the star, whether he was interested in finding a girl just like Andi Dorfman, how he describes his dream girl and turnoffs, and what was the most difficult part of his journey.
'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I had a Top 3 after Night 1 but they turned out to be totally different from what I imaginedDecember 15, 2014
The Bachelor star Chris Soules admits his first impressions of some of the bachelorettes may not have turned out to be accurate.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown in coma after being found unresponsive in bathtub
- Bruce Jenner source confirms he's transitioning to a woman reportedly
- Heidi Montag's father Bill Montag arrested for alleged sex abuse and incest
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic winner, edging runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound