The Bachelorette News
'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman cuts Marcus Grodd after hometown dates, determines Final 3 bachelorsJuly 8, 2014
The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman eliminated Marcus Grodd and narrowed her love search to three men during Monday night's broadcast of the ABC reality dating series' tenth season.
'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: I need to warn viewers, Eric Hill's death is raw and emotionalJuly 7, 2014
The Bachelorette host Chris Harrison has revealed what viewers can expect to see during tonight's episode when he tells Andi Dorfman and the cast for the first time about Eric Hill's death.
'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: Andi Dorfman likes to be taken, from here on out it's brutalJuly 7, 2014
The Bachelorette host Chris Harrison insists Andi Dorfman likes to be pursued, and if men succeed in doing so, it certainly turns her on.
'The Bachelorette' host: Nick Viall crosses the line between arrogance and confidence but his intentions were true the entire timeJuly 7, 2014
The Bachelorette host Chris Harrison admits although most of Andi Dorfman's suitors clearly disliked Nick Viall, his feelings of love for the show's star were definitely real.
The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman has revealed she was completely surprised to hear Josh Murray disclose he was falling in love with her.
'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman ousts two more bachelors and determines her hometown date suitorsJuly 1, 2014
The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman ousted two more bachelors and determined her four hometown date suitors during Monday night's broadcast.
The Bachelorette bachelor Cody Sattler talks about whom Andi Dorfman might actually be in love with, whether he'd seriously consider being the next The Bachelor star, when he felt Andi's behavior shifted on their one-on-one date, and what type of woman he's looking for.
The Bachelorette star Andi Dorfman has addressed a recent magazine report she is pregnant.
'The Bachelorette's Cody Sattler: From what I know of Chris Soules, I can't believe he's Andi Dorfman's secret admirerJune 27, 2014
The Bachelorette bachelor Cody Sattler talks about whom he thinks is a "well-rounded, good guy," which bachelor/s he'd be happy to see end up with Andi Dorfman, why he felt like the "pet dog" in the house, and why he believes Andi waited so long to give him a one-on-one date.
The Bachelorette's Cody Sattler talks to Reality TV World about Bachelor in Paradise, whether he saw his elimination coming at all, how he feels about the guys' lie detector tests, and whether he thinks having a one-on-one date with Andi Dorfman earlier in the season would've made any difference.
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison reveals lie detector test results during 'The Men Tell All' special
- Adam Levine marries Behati Prinsloo in Mexico
- Kanye West announces new album for release this fall
- Brody Jenner walked in on nearly naked Kim Kardashian
- VIDEO: Bear Grylls and Zac Efron go shirtless in 'Running Wild' premiere
- Kendall Jenner reportedly advised 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' hurting her modeling career
- Brody Jenner explains why he skipped Kim Kardashian's wedding but went to her ex Reggie Bush's wedding
- Cheryl Burke denies getting lips injections, slams cruel comments
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Jourdan Epstein: I wasn't expecting to be in the bottom this week