The Bachelorette News
Bachelor in Paradise couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler have called it quits on their relationship.
The Bachelor star Chris Soules talks about whether the girls keeping secrets from him was a problem this season, how he got over Andi Dorfman and opened his heart to women again, how he felt about dating 30 women at once, and what he worried about when women were being cast on the show.
The Bachelor's Chris Soules talks to Reality TV World about how competing on The Bachelorette affected his approach to serving as the star, whether he was interested in finding a girl just like Andi Dorfman, how he describes his dream girl and turnoffs, and what was the most difficult part of his journey.
'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I had a Top 3 after Night 1 but they turned out to be totally different from what I imaginedDecember 15, 2014
The Bachelor star Chris Soules admits his first impressions of some of the bachelorettes may not have turned out to be accurate.
The Bachelor star Chris Soules discusses whether he's set on a girl moving to his farm in Arlington, whether he's ready to have kids right away, why he hesitated for a while to accept his position as the Bachelor, and what helped him relieve some stress during the process.
'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I said "I love you" and am "extremely happy" about the woman that wonDecember 12, 2014
Chris Soules has pretty much given away that his The Bachelor season had a happy ending.
The Bachelor will introduce Chris Soules as its newest star when the show premieres January 5, so how will he be different from last season's polarizing and controversial star Juan Pablo Galavis?
Desiree Hartsock throws baby shower for 'The Taste' and fellow former 'The Bachelor' contestant Renee OteriDecember 9, 2014
Desiree Hartsock and Renee Oteri have apparently gotten very close since their stints on The Bachelor.
'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried to marry privately in California in JanuaryNovember 20, 2014
Desiree Hartsock and her fiance Chris Siegfried have revealed they will be getting married in California in January.
Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"October 29, 2014
Andi Dorfman has her best friend Nikki Ferrell's back no matter what, even more so after Ferrell reportedly dumped former The Bachelor star Juan Pablo Galavis.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)