The Bachelorette News
'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried to marry privately in California in JanuaryNovember 20, 2014
Desiree Hartsock and her fiance Chris Siegfried have revealed they will be getting married in California in January.
Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"October 29, 2014
Andi Dorfman has her best friend Nikki Ferrell's back no matter what, even more so after Ferrell reportedly dumped former The Bachelor star Juan Pablo Galavis.
Andi Dorfman and her fiance Josh Murray have dished on whether they plan to invite Nikki Ferrell and her controversial boyfriend Juan Pablo Galavis to their wedding.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum have welcomed a son.
Marcus Grodd -- a two-timer?
Chris Harrison doesn't think it's a big surprise why Chris Soules was selected to be the next Bachelor, but the decision still came down to the wire.
Arie Luyendyk Jr. reportedly "pissed" he's not the Bachelor, producers say Chris Soules' season will be different from ones pastAugust 27, 2014
Chris Soules has officially been announced as the star of The Bachelor's upcoming nineteenth season, so where does that leave top contender Arie Luyendyk Jr.?
Chris Soules reportedly officially next 'The Bachelor' star, Arie Luyendyk Jr. announces he didn't get pickedAugust 26, 2014
And the next Bachelor is.......(drum roll, please).
Former The Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert has celebrated her baby shower.
Andi Dorfman appears to have gone from district attorney to party planner.
- 'The Real World: New Orleans' star Ryan Knight dies at age 29 following alleged night of partying
- Joe Bastianich leaving 'MasterChef' and 'MasterChef Junior' as judge
- 'Hell's Kitchen' star Gordon Ramsay sends Fernando Cruz home after a poor dinner service
- Cheryl Burke confirmed to not return to 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminee Te Jay McGrath talks (Part 2)
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' tribe votes off Wes Nale after two castaways play hidden idols
- Alfonso Ribeiro on 'Dancing with the Stars' triumph: I was kind of in shock and almost fell to my knees
- Teresa Giudice planning to file for divorce from husband Joe Giudice after prison sentence, says source
- Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell won't spend Thanksgiving with Honey Boo Boo and the family