'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried to marry privately in California in January
Desiree Hartsock and her fiance Chris Siegfried have revealed they will be getting married in California in January. Full Story
Bachelor in Paradise couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler have called it quits on their relationship.
The Bachelor star Chris Soules talks about whether the girls keeping secrets from him was a problem this season, how he got over Andi Dorfman and opened his heart to women again, how he felt about dating 30 women at once, and what he worried about when women were being cast on the show.
The Bachelor's Chris Soules talks to Reality TV World about how competing on The Bachelorette affected his approach to serving as the star, whether he was interested in finding a girl just like Andi Dorfman, how he describes his dream girl and turnoffs, and what was the most difficult part of his journey.
'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I had a Top 3 after Night 1 but they turned out to be totally different from what I imagined
The Bachelor star Chris Soules admits his first impressions of some of the bachelorettes may not have turned out to be accurate.
The Bachelor star Chris Soules discusses whether he's set on a girl moving to his farm in Arlington, whether he's ready to have kids right away, why he hesitated for a while to accept his position as the Bachelor, and what helped him relieve some stress during the process.
'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I said "I love you" and am "extremely happy" about the woman that won
Chris Soules has pretty much given away that his The Bachelor season had a happy ending.
The Bachelor will introduce Chris Soules as its newest star when the show premieres January 5, so how will he be different from last season's polarizing and controversial star Juan Pablo Galavis?
Desiree Hartsock throws baby shower for 'The Taste' and fellow former 'The Bachelor' contestant Renee Oteri
Desiree Hartsock and Renee Oteri have apparently gotten very close since their stints on The Bachelor.
Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
Andi Dorfman has her best friend Nikki Ferrell's back no matter what, even more so after Ferrell reportedly dumped former The Bachelor star Juan Pablo Galavis.
Andi Dorfman and her fiance Josh Murray have dished on whether they plan to invite Nikki Ferrell and her controversial boyfriend Juan Pablo Galavis to their wedding.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum have welcomed a son.
Marcus Grodd -- a two-timer?
Chris Harrison doesn't think it's a big surprise why Chris Soules was selected to be the next Bachelor, but the decision still came down to the wire.
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)
- Chris Soules talks about 'The Bachelor' and his dating experience (Part 3)
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton's artist Craig Wayne Boyd wins seventh season, beating out Adam Levine's three finalists
- Jennifer Lopez: I've had enough with people criticizing me for dating younger men, it's no big deal
- 'The Voice' artist Matt McAndrew stuns coach Adam Levine with his original song "Wasted Love"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Chris Soules' life on an Iowa farm becomes an issue for most of the women
- 'The Voice's Top 4 finalists each prove why they're worthy of winning
- Kris Jenner shows cleavage in Love magazine advent calendar
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: There are five bachelorettes America should watch out for...
- Melanie Brown's husband shoots down rumors he physically abused her prior to 'The X Factor U.K.' finale
- Chris Soules talks about 'The Bachelor' and his dating experience (Part 2)
- 'The Amazing Race's Amy DeJong and Maya Warren survive penultimate leg, will compete in first-ever Final 4 for $1 million