The Bachelorette 8 News
Cheryl Burke has confirmed she's in talks with The Bachelorette producers to star in the next season of the ABC reality dating show.
Emily Maynard has reportedly moved on from her split with former The Bachelorette bachelor and fiance Jef Holm.
Sean Lowe is apparently taking his new role as The Bachelor star very seriously, according to host Chris Harrison.
Jef Holm reportedly let The Bachelorette fame get to his head and ex-fiancee Emily Maynard just couldn't handle it anymore, which is why she initiated the split.
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm may be remaining friends after all, just as Holm said he'd hoped.
Blakeley Shea and Tony Pieper have joined former The Bachelor couple Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson and The Bachelorette couple Emily Maynard and Jef Holm in Splitsville.
Emily Maynard may reportedly follow in the footsteps of former fiance Brad Womack.
Emily Maynard reportedly was the one to call off her engagement to ex-fiance Jef Holm because she just couldn't bare to "fake" a happy relationship any longer when things between them were truly terrible.
The Bachelorette couple Emily Maynard and Jef Holm have confirmed they've ended their engagement and split.
Courtney Robertson has apparently wasted little time finding her rebound guy -- and it's a face The Bachelor and The Bachelorette viewers already know.
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber share romantic dinner in Paris
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum welcome their first child into the world
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminated couple Karina Smirnoff and Randy Couture talk frontrunners
- Adam Levine has sex with model wife Behati Prinsloo covered in blood for new Maroon 5 "Animals" music video
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Randy Couture and pro partner Karina Smirnoff, two couples earn perfect scores
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani excitedly earns her first four-chair turnaround of the seventh season
- Alfonso Ribeiro: I don't have an unfair advantage on 'Dancing with the Stars'