The Bachelorette 8 News
Jef Holm apparently didn't waste any time moving on from his relationship with ex-fiancee Emily Maynard.
Cheryl Burke has confirmed she's in talks with The Bachelorette producers to star in the next season of the ABC reality dating show.
Emily Maynard has reportedly moved on from her split with former The Bachelorette bachelor and fiance Jef Holm.
Sean Lowe is apparently taking his new role as The Bachelor star very seriously, according to host Chris Harrison.
Jef Holm reportedly let The Bachelorette fame get to his head and ex-fiancee Emily Maynard just couldn't handle it anymore, which is why she initiated the split.
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm may be remaining friends after all, just as Holm said he'd hoped.
Blakeley Shea and Tony Pieper have joined former The Bachelor couple Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson and The Bachelorette couple Emily Maynard and Jef Holm in Splitsville.
Emily Maynard may reportedly follow in the footsteps of former fiance Brad Womack.
Emily Maynard reportedly was the one to call off her engagement to ex-fiance Jef Holm because she just couldn't bare to "fake" a happy relationship any longer when things between them were truly terrible.
The Bachelorette couple Emily Maynard and Jef Holm have confirmed they've ended their engagement and split.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown in coma after being found unresponsive in bathtub
- Bruce Jenner source confirms he's transitioning to a woman reportedly
- Heidi Montag's father Bill Montag arrested for alleged sex abuse and incest
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic winner, edging runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound