The Bachelorette 8 News
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm are reportedly giving their love another chance.
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm may have said they're officially broken up, but they haven't exactly parted ways.
Emily Maynard is reportedly moving on from reality dating to reality dancing.
Jef Holm apparently didn't waste any time moving on from his relationship with ex-fiancee Emily Maynard.
Cheryl Burke has confirmed she's in talks with The Bachelorette producers to star in the next season of the ABC reality dating show.
Emily Maynard has reportedly moved on from her split with former The Bachelorette bachelor and fiance Jef Holm.
Sean Lowe is apparently taking his new role as The Bachelor star very seriously, according to host Chris Harrison.
Jef Holm reportedly let The Bachelorette fame get to his head and ex-fiancee Emily Maynard just couldn't handle it anymore, which is why she initiated the split.
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm may be remaining friends after all, just as Holm said he'd hoped.
Blakeley Shea and Tony Pieper have joined former The Bachelor couple Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson and The Bachelorette couple Emily Maynard and Jef Holm in Splitsville.
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season
- Jessa Duggar shares new photo of Josh Duggar and Anna Duggar's new daughter
- Carrie Underwood shares photo of gym-time with her son Isaiah
- 'The Voice' coach Pharrell Williams loses another team member Evan McKeel