The Bachelorette 8 News
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm have reportedly split again, but it's supposedly for good this time.
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm are reportedly giving their love another chance.
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm may have said they're officially broken up, but they haven't exactly parted ways.
Emily Maynard is reportedly moving on from reality dating to reality dancing.
Jef Holm apparently didn't waste any time moving on from his relationship with ex-fiancee Emily Maynard.
Cheryl Burke has confirmed she's in talks with The Bachelorette producers to star in the next season of the ABC reality dating show.
Emily Maynard has reportedly moved on from her split with former The Bachelorette bachelor and fiance Jef Holm.
Sean Lowe is apparently taking his new role as The Bachelor star very seriously, according to host Chris Harrison.
Jef Holm reportedly let The Bachelorette fame get to his head and ex-fiancee Emily Maynard just couldn't handle it anymore, which is why she initiated the split.
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm may be remaining friends after all, just as Holm said he'd hoped.
- 'The Voice' eliminates TJ Wilkins and Dani Moz, determines sixth season's Top 10 finalists
- Former 'Ice Road Truckers' star Timothy Zickuhr charged with kidnapping a prostitute
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: I'm going to try to step out of the box and do something crazy
- 'The Voice' artist Kristen Merlin: I wanted to run off stage and cry in a corner when my mic went dead
- 'True Tori' star Dean McDermott on sex with wife Tori Spelling: "It wasn't fantastic, I'm insatiable"
- 'The Voice's Top 12 artists perform, coach Blake Shelton picks out the best singer on each opposing team
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cuts Drew Carey and pro partner Cheryl Burke, Meryl Davis tops the leaderboard
- Exclusive: Herbert "Flight Time" Lang and Nate "Big Easy" Lofton talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- Melissa Rycroft and husband Tye Strickland welcome a baby boy