The Bachelorette 8 News
Sean Lowe got his reality TV start by appearing on Emily Maynard's edition of The Bachelorette, and his broken heart was apparently worse than he ever let on.
Sean Lowe: I thought 'The Bachelorette' was cheesy, but I was failing professionally and wanted a free vacationFebruary 13, 2014
Sean Lowe, the former seventeenth-season The Bachelor star, has opened up about how his journey on reality television ever began and why appearing on Emily Maynard's edition of The Bachelorette was basically a last resort.
Sean Lowe believes he's going to cry before his fiancee Catherine Giudici when they wed live on ABC Sunday night at 8PM ET/PT.
Emily Maynard has gotten engaged for a fourth time, and hopefully this time around, she'll actually get to walk down the aisle.
Sean Lowe is a traditionalist when it comes to the groom's role in his wedding.
Sean Lowe and fiancee Catherine Giudici have sent out the save the date cards for their wedding and apparently aren't taking things too seriously.
Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici are apparently finally getting the ball rolling on their wedding plans.
Emily Maynard isn't in any rush to secure a man, apparently.
Jef Holm is reportedly in negotiations with ABC to become The Bachelor's next star.
Emily Maynard's family has expanded -- but it's not because she has a new man in her life.
- Caitlyn Jenner tweets President Donald Trump about LGBTQ rights: "This is a disaster"
- June "Mama June" Shannon's 'From Not to Hot' trainer: She's the most shocking transformation in reality TV history!
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa: Despite our issues, it's not my focus to put Tarek El Moussa down
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: It was a battle to pick 'Game Changers' cast, CBS wants younger players like Ozzy Lusth
- 'Little Women: LA' star Jasmine Arteaga Sorge and husband Chris Sorge announce birth of Baby No. 2
- U.K.'s 'Top Gear' to premiere new season on BBC America on March 12
- Life-sized Kanye West statue erected in Los Angeles
- Andi Dorfman weighs in on Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' season, insists she's done with the show forever
- Lisa Vanderpump on Lisa Rinna's nude selfie: "I just don't know why you'd want to"