The Bachelorette 8 News
Sean Lowe: I thought 'The Bachelorette' was cheesy, but I was failing professionally and wanted a free vacationFebruary 13, 2014
Sean Lowe, the former seventeenth-season The Bachelor star, has opened up about how his journey on reality television ever began and why appearing on Emily Maynard's edition of The Bachelorette was basically a last resort.
Sean Lowe believes he's going to cry before his fiancee Catherine Giudici when they wed live on ABC Sunday night at 8PM ET/PT.
Emily Maynard has gotten engaged for a fourth time, and hopefully this time around, she'll actually get to walk down the aisle.
Sean Lowe is a traditionalist when it comes to the groom's role in his wedding.
Sean Lowe and fiancee Catherine Giudici have sent out the save the date cards for their wedding and apparently aren't taking things too seriously.
Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici are apparently finally getting the ball rolling on their wedding plans.
Emily Maynard isn't in any rush to secure a man, apparently.
Jef Holm is reportedly in negotiations with ABC to become The Bachelor's next star.
Emily Maynard's family has expanded -- but it's not because she has a new man in her life.
Emily Maynard reportedly has a new guy in the picture.
- Ali Caldwell: Working with Miley Cyrus on 'The Voice' was beyond everything I hoped -- times infinity!
- Bindi Irwin posts sweet goodbye to boyfriend Chandler Powell after visit
- Reality TV star weddings of 2016 -- Everyone who got married this year! (PHOTOS)
- Kanye West steps out in public for first time since hospital release
- Brendan Fletcher talks 'The Voice:' I didn't hit a million notes, but people respond to my relatable and genuine voice
- Donald Trump retaining 'The Celebrity Apprentice' executive producer credit
- Exclusive: Sunday Burquest talks 'Survivor' -- I think Hannah Shapiro and Adam Klein made a mistake in voting me out
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West divorce reports "hysterical," friend Jonathan Cheban says
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy celebrate anniversary