The Bachelorette 8 News
Sean Lowe believes he's going to cry before his fiancee Catherine Giudici when they wed live on ABC Sunday night at 8PM ET/PT.
Emily Maynard has gotten engaged for a fourth time, and hopefully this time around, she'll actually get to walk down the aisle.
Sean Lowe is a traditionalist when it comes to the groom's role in his wedding.
Sean Lowe and fiancee Catherine Giudici have sent out the save the date cards for their wedding and apparently aren't taking things too seriously.
Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici are apparently finally getting the ball rolling on their wedding plans.
Emily Maynard isn't in any rush to secure a man, apparently.
Jef Holm is reportedly in negotiations with ABC to become The Bachelor's next star.
Emily Maynard's family has expanded -- but it's not because she has a new man in her life.
Emily Maynard reportedly has a new guy in the picture.
Jef Holm and Emily Maynard have apparently had no contact with one another in awhile.
- Bruce Jenner tears up when learning Kris Jenner made Kourtney Kardashian the executor of her living will
- 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' to debut second season July 13 on NBC
- 'Last Comic Standing' to premiere ninth season July 22 on NBC
- Ray J negotiates 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood' return after threatening to quit
- Khloe Kardashian spotted partying and holding hands with French Montana in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly staged breakup and have remained together all along
- 'American Idol's Maddie Walker: Harry Connick Jr. was upset about my ouster, he pulled me aside to chat
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)