The Bachelorette 6 News
Ali Fedotowsky, still recovering from femur surgery, had to push back her wedding to fiance Roberto Martinez.
Former The Bachelorette bachelor Craig Robinson was allegedly sexually harassed by a female producer during the casting of Bachelor Pad's second season -- reportedly resulting in the producer being fired and Robinson dropped from casting consideration.
Former The Bachelorette bachelor Chris Lambton and former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad bachelorette Peyton Wright have gotten engaged.
Ali Fedotowsky has learned the hard way that kayaking can be dangerous.
Ali Fedotowsky fans may soon get to see her on a weekly basis once again.
The Bachelorette star Ali Fedotowsky is confident she is going to get married this year.
Former The Bachelorette bachelor Chris Lambton and former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad bachelorette Peyton Wright have confirmed they are dating.
Chris Harrison is predicting another Bachelorette wedding this year.
Chris Lambton says he passed on the chance to star on The Bachelor because he wasn't happy with his The Bachelorette portrayal and wanted to meet the right woman away from the spectacle of reality television.
Holly Durst and DeAnna Pappas' plans for a double bachelorette wedding apparently won't be happening.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)