The Bachelorette 5 News
Wes Hayden apparently wasn't the only The Bachelorette fifth-season bachelor who may have had a girlfriend back home.
Mike Fleiss has no problems putting other people's children on The Bachelor, but it's apparently a different story when it comes to his own kids.
Although they've only known each other a few months and their relationship was just publicly revealed on Monday night's fifth-season finale broadcast, new The Bachelorette couple Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski are planning a relatively short engagement.
Ed Swiderski proposed marriage to Jillian Harris and she accepted during last night's The Bachelorette fifth-season finale broadcast on ABC.
The Bachelorette bachelor Ed Swiderski managed to get the girl and keep his job too.
The Bachelorette star Jillian Harris eliminated Reid Rosenthal and narrowed her love search to her final two suitors during last night's fifth-season broadcast of the ABC reality dating show.
Although he boasted that he was "born at night, but not last night" after his The Bachelorette experience ended, eliminated bachelor Wes Hayden is now suggesting he was just born yesterday after all.
After hearing weeks of rumors and allegations that he had only come on the show to promote his music and actually had a girlfriend back home, The Bachelorette star Jillian Harris finally eliminated Wes Hayden, a 32-year-old musician from Austin, TX, from the competition for her heart during last night's broadcast of the ABC reality dating show.
Michael Stagliano said he was confused when Ed Swiderski returned to woo The Bachelorette star Jillian Harris during Monday night's episode after previously quitting the competition to supposedly avoid being fired from his job.
Jake Pavelka is still adamantly claiming that Wes Hayden and Laurel Kagay were in a romantic relationship during filming for The Bachelorette's fifth season and are also currently dating -- adding the two were "in cahoots" in getting the country music singer to appear as one of Jillian Harris' suitors.
- Exclusive: Sara Fowler talks 'The Amazing Race' "nightmare" partner Shamir Arzeno and finding "love" with Logan Bauer
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner -- Sarah Lacina repeatedly crossed the 'Survivor' line by swearing on her child
- 'Southern Charm' star Cameran Eubanks expecting her first child
- Kim Kardashian: I don't respect Caitlyn Jenner's character now, parts of her book are "not truthful" or "tasteful"
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice' ouster: I knew I had no shot at staying over Mark Isaiah, "Mr. Handsome"
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner: Jeff Varner shouldn't be crucified for outing Zeke Smith as transgender on 'Survivor'
- Bethenny Frankel and Fredrik Eklund to co-star in new 'Bethenny and Fredrik Property Project' Bravo reality series
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt celebrate wedding anniversary after baby news
- Channing Tatum celebrates his 37th birthday with Jenna Dewan and their daughter