The Bachelorette 5 News
After hearing weeks of rumors and allegations that he had only come on the show to promote his music and actually had a girlfriend back home, The Bachelorette star Jillian Harris finally eliminated Wes Hayden, a 32-year-old musician from Austin, TX, from the competition for her heart during last night's broadcast of the ABC reality dating show.
Michael Stagliano said he was confused when Ed Swiderski returned to woo The Bachelorette star Jillian Harris during Monday night's episode after previously quitting the competition to supposedly avoid being fired from his job.
Jake Pavelka is still adamantly claiming that Wes Hayden and Laurel Kagay were in a romantic relationship during filming for The Bachelorette's fifth season and are also currently dating -- adding the two were "in cahoots" in getting the country music singer to appear as one of Jillian Harris' suitors.
The Bachelorette suitor Wes Hayden's alleged girlfriend is standing by her man -- but only in a purely platonic way.
Jillian Harris is insisting she's "a smart girl" despite her decision to give Wes Hayden a rose even after new accusations he went into the show with a girlfriend surfaced during last night's The Bachelorette broadcast. And she's also reiterating her previous claims that her The Bachelorette experience had an happy ending.
Two bachelors were eliminated and two others unexpectedly returned during last night's The Bachelorette broadcast on ABC.
Ousted The Bachelorette bachelor Tanner Pope appears to have confirmed what viewers have increasingly suspected: that despite being shown quitting to return to his job during last week's broadcast, Ed Swiderski later returned to the show to continue wooing Jillian Harris.
Ed Swiderski's mother supports his decision to choose keeping his job over continuing to compete for the heart of The Bachelorette star Jillian Harris.
Two more bachelors were eliminated from the competition for Jillian Harris' heart during last night's The Bachelorette broadcast on ABC, however only one of the departure decisions was made by the bachelorette.
Ousted The Bachelorette bachelor Juan Barbieri isn't buying the idea that some of the men competing for Jillian Harris' heart might secretly still have girlfriends back home.
- Kylie Jenner: I'm still studying for my high-school diploma
- Jeana Keough reportedly coming back to 'The Real Housewives of Orange County'
- Cynthia Bailey ends friendship with 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' co-star NeNe Leakes
- WE tv's new controversial 'Sex Box' to premiere February 27
- Kristin Cavallari writing 'Balancing on Heels' lifestyle book
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried wedding details revealed
- Teresa Giudice reportedly had angry phone call from prison, fighting with husband Joe Giudice
- Scott Disick tells Kourtney Kardashian he's moving out, sources say, and she's so sick of him
- Kendall Jenner sports blunt bangs in new Karl Largerfeld ad