The Bachelorette 5 News
Monday night's two-hour The Bachelor premiere showed many of the highlights of Jake Pavelka's introductory cocktail party with his bachelorette suitors, however one event was noticeably absent: the "special announcement" ABC had previously announced The Bachelorette lovebirds Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski would share.
Wes Hayden claims he is being pursued about a potential return to television.
Despite a new report that their relationship is on the rocks, The Bachelorette's Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski insist they are still very much in love.
The Bachelor franchise producers are reportedly planning to bring back past contestants for an all-star edition of the ABC reality dating series.
Ed Swiderski is denying two former girlfriends' allegations that he was dating and sleeping with them before, during and even after the filming of The Bachelorette's fifth season, which ended with Jillian Harris getting engaged to Swiderski after selecting him as her final suitor.
Wes Hayden apparently wasn't the only The Bachelorette fifth-season bachelor who may have had a girlfriend back home.
Mike Fleiss has no problems putting other people's children on The Bachelor, but it's apparently a different story when it comes to his own kids.
Although they've only known each other a few months and their relationship was just publicly revealed on Monday night's fifth-season finale broadcast, new The Bachelorette couple Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski are planning a relatively short engagement.
Ed Swiderski proposed marriage to Jillian Harris and she accepted during last night's The Bachelorette fifth-season finale broadcast on ABC.
The Bachelorette bachelor Ed Swiderski managed to get the girl and keep his job too.
- Kylie Jenner spends Thanksgiving with Tyga and her blended family
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Orkun tribe votes out Ciera Eastin and Stephen Fishbach in special double episode
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Tanner Kloven and Josh Ahern talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Derek Hough: Winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Bindi Irwin was so different from my five other victories
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season