The Bachelorette 5 News
Another month, another The Bachelor franchise split.
ABC has announced former The Bachelorette fifth-season star Jillian Harris will join Extreme Makeover: Home Edition's design team when the eighth season of the reality series airs this fall.
Tara Durr and John Presser may have been unlucky when they appeared separately on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, however that doesn't mean the show didn't help them find love with each other off-camera.
Jillian Harris says the more she has gotten to know Vienna Girardi, the more she has grown to like her.
Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski are considering the possibility of inviting The Bachelor and The Bachelorette viewers to their wedding by turning it into a televised special.
Jillian Harris is apparently putting her interior design expertise to good work.
The Bachelor franchise will reportedly receive the Big Brother treatment.
Monday night's two-hour The Bachelor premiere showed many of the highlights of Jake Pavelka's introductory cocktail party with his bachelorette suitors, however one event was noticeably absent: the "special announcement" ABC had previously announced The Bachelorette lovebirds Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski would share.
Wes Hayden claims he is being pursued about a potential return to television.
Despite a new report that their relationship is on the rocks, The Bachelorette's Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski insist they are still very much in love.
- 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dead at age 32 after losing cancer battle
- Bruce Jenner reportedly dating Kris Jenner's best friend Ronda Kamihira
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Michael Ward and Scott Strazzullo talk (Part 2)
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Mike Murburg and Gina Haddon falls below the red line
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly expecting another girl with Scott Disick
- Kesha discussed Dr. Luke abuse allegations during rehab for eating disorder, say sources
- Joan Rivers' autopsy results disclosed and cause of death finally revealed
- Exclusive: Drew Christy talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Heidi Klum and Seal finalize their divorce after more than two years apart