The Bachelorette 5 News
Former fifth-season The Bachelorette bachelor Julien Hug has been found dead in a remote area off a California highway.
Another month, another The Bachelor franchise split.
ABC has announced former The Bachelorette fifth-season star Jillian Harris will join Extreme Makeover: Home Edition's design team when the eighth season of the reality series airs this fall.
Tara Durr and John Presser may have been unlucky when they appeared separately on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, however that doesn't mean the show didn't help them find love with each other off-camera.
Jillian Harris says the more she has gotten to know Vienna Girardi, the more she has grown to like her.
Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski are considering the possibility of inviting The Bachelor and The Bachelorette viewers to their wedding by turning it into a televised special.
Jillian Harris is apparently putting her interior design expertise to good work.
The Bachelor franchise will reportedly receive the Big Brother treatment.
Monday night's two-hour The Bachelor premiere showed many of the highlights of Jake Pavelka's introductory cocktail party with his bachelorette suitors, however one event was noticeably absent: the "special announcement" ABC had previously announced The Bachelorette lovebirds Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski would share.
Wes Hayden claims he is being pursued about a potential return to television.
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: When JJ Lane told me he cheated on his ex-wife, I felt sick
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC
- Miss USA pageant to air on Reelz cable network after being dropped by NBC