The Bachelorette 4 News
The Bachelor star Jason Mesnick wasn't surprised to see DeAnna Pappas pay him a visit after she broke up with Jesse Csincsak, the suitor she had picked over Mesnick during last year's finale of her The Bachelorette edition.
According to The Bachelor host Chris Harrison, DeAnna Pappas broke-up with Jesse Csincsak because she found a new love: the bright lights of Hollywood.
Jesse Csincsak claims DeAnna Pappas not only broke his heart, but also an agreement that they would announce their break-up together.
Jesse Csincsak is blaming fourth-season The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas for the end of their romantic relationship.
The Bachelorette couple DeAnna Pappas and Jesse Csincsak are no more. Pappas has revealed that she has broken-up with Csincsak.
Despite previously announcing plans to hold the ceremony in the Bahamas, The Bachelorette couple DeAnna Pappas and Jesse Csincsak are apparently have second thoughts about the location of their wedding.
Andy Baldwin's The Bachelor journey didn't end with a wedding, but he'll apparently still get to be front and center for a successful match that was made via the ABC reality dating franchise.
The Bachelorette fans can stop pining -- ABC has announced fourth-season runner-up Jason Mesnick will serve as the star of The Bachelor's next installment.
Although he denies claims that he was still seeing her when he was wooing fourth-season The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas, Graham Bunn has acknowledged that he rekindled a pre-show relationship with All My Children actress Chrishell Stause after his reality show stint came to a close.
While the exact content of Graham Bunn's hand-written letter to The Bachelorette fourth-season star DeAnna Pappas is still unknown, it reportedly included the news that he had feelings for another woman.
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Juan Pablo Galavis made Nikki Ferrell uncomfortable, the more he spoke, the worse he looked
- Kim Kardashian gets into Beverly Hills car crash
- 'The Bachelor' sources: Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell won't last, he controls her
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' star Todd Chrisley on gay rumors: "There's no coming out" coming
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly duped 'The Bachelor' producers about his "big surprise"
- Katharine McPhee and Nick Cokas reportedly "working on their marriage" following cheating incident
- What happened to make 'The Bachelor' couple Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell's plans "change drastically" two weeks ago??
- Duggar sisters Jana, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger unveil Christian dating rules in new book
- Andi Dorfman's 'The Bachelorette' tenth-season premiere announced by ABC