The Bachelorette 4 News
Jesse Csincsak could apparently end up with a former The Bachelor bachelorette after all.
The Bachelor star Jason Mesnick wasn't surprised to see DeAnna Pappas pay him a visit after she broke up with Jesse Csincsak, the suitor she had picked over Mesnick during last year's finale of her The Bachelorette edition.
According to The Bachelor host Chris Harrison, DeAnna Pappas broke-up with Jesse Csincsak because she found a new love: the bright lights of Hollywood.
Jesse Csincsak claims DeAnna Pappas not only broke his heart, but also an agreement that they would announce their break-up together.
Jesse Csincsak is blaming fourth-season The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas for the end of their romantic relationship.
The Bachelorette couple DeAnna Pappas and Jesse Csincsak are no more. Pappas has revealed that she has broken-up with Csincsak.
Despite previously announcing plans to hold the ceremony in the Bahamas, The Bachelorette couple DeAnna Pappas and Jesse Csincsak are apparently have second thoughts about the location of their wedding.
Andy Baldwin's The Bachelor journey didn't end with a wedding, but he'll apparently still get to be front and center for a successful match that was made via the ABC reality dating franchise.
The Bachelorette fans can stop pining -- ABC has announced fourth-season runner-up Jason Mesnick will serve as the star of The Bachelor's next installment.
Although he denies claims that he was still seeing her when he was wooing fourth-season The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas, Graham Bunn has acknowledged that he rekindled a pre-show relationship with All My Children actress Chrishell Stause after his reality show stint came to a close.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelors Jesse Kovacs quits the show, Brooks Forester gets denied a rose
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates female model Ivy Timlin
- Carrie Underwood is pregnant with her first child!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Jesse Kovacs: Marcus Grodd is a weird dude, America doesn't give a sh-t about AshLee Frazier
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman