The Bachelorette 4 News
With her heavily-hyped reunion with former suitor-turned-The Bachelor star Jason Mesnick finally getting close to airing on ABC, former The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas has revealed some additional details about why she rejected Mesnick in favor of Jesse Csincsak and then later broke-up with Csincsak.
Similar to Jason Mesnick, former The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas won't reveal exactly why she made an appearance on Mesnick's The Bachelor edition when it taped last fall. However, according to Pappas, her appearance will be a doozy.
After initially playing a bit coy about their relationship, fourth-season The Bachelorette winner Jesse Csincsak and former The Bachelor bachelorette Holly Durst have confirmed they are dating. However, according to Csincsak, the romance isn't anything "super exclusive" yet.
Jesse Csincsak could apparently end up with a former The Bachelor bachelorette after all.
The Bachelor star Jason Mesnick wasn't surprised to see DeAnna Pappas pay him a visit after she broke up with Jesse Csincsak, the suitor she had picked over Mesnick during last year's finale of her The Bachelorette edition.
According to The Bachelor host Chris Harrison, DeAnna Pappas broke-up with Jesse Csincsak because she found a new love: the bright lights of Hollywood.
Jesse Csincsak claims DeAnna Pappas not only broke his heart, but also an agreement that they would announce their break-up together.
Jesse Csincsak is blaming fourth-season The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas for the end of their romantic relationship.
The Bachelorette couple DeAnna Pappas and Jesse Csincsak are no more. Pappas has revealed that she has broken-up with Csincsak.
Despite previously announcing plans to hold the ceremony in the Bahamas, The Bachelorette couple DeAnna Pappas and Jesse Csincsak are apparently have second thoughts about the location of their wedding.
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'
- Lauren Bushnell: JoJo Fletcher is "another victim," I texted her a warning before 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?'
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid cover criticized for Photoshopping
- Larsa Pippen from 'The Real Housewives of Miami' and husband Scottie Pippen divorcing
- Kim Kardashian celebrates 36th birthday as family and friends post throwbacks
- Desiree Hartsock and husband Chris Siegfried welcome first child together
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef