The Bachelorette 4 News
The Bachelor and The Bachelorette have combined to create an off-screen love-match that has already outlasted many of their on-air relationships.
With her heavily-hyped reunion with former suitor-turned-The Bachelor star Jason Mesnick finally getting close to airing on ABC, former The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas has revealed some additional details about why she rejected Mesnick in favor of Jesse Csincsak and then later broke-up with Csincsak.
Similar to Jason Mesnick, former The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas won't reveal exactly why she made an appearance on Mesnick's The Bachelor edition when it taped last fall. However, according to Pappas, her appearance will be a doozy.
After initially playing a bit coy about their relationship, fourth-season The Bachelorette winner Jesse Csincsak and former The Bachelor bachelorette Holly Durst have confirmed they are dating. However, according to Csincsak, the romance isn't anything "super exclusive" yet.
Jesse Csincsak could apparently end up with a former The Bachelor bachelorette after all.
The Bachelor star Jason Mesnick wasn't surprised to see DeAnna Pappas pay him a visit after she broke up with Jesse Csincsak, the suitor she had picked over Mesnick during last year's finale of her The Bachelorette edition.
According to The Bachelor host Chris Harrison, DeAnna Pappas broke-up with Jesse Csincsak because she found a new love: the bright lights of Hollywood.
Jesse Csincsak claims DeAnna Pappas not only broke his heart, but also an agreement that they would announce their break-up together.
Jesse Csincsak is blaming fourth-season The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas for the end of their romantic relationship.
The Bachelorette couple DeAnna Pappas and Jesse Csincsak are no more. Pappas has revealed that she has broken-up with Csincsak.
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' Nuku tribe votes off James "J.T." Thomas with his idol back at camp
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy undergoes surgery for calf injury
- Stephanie Rice on 'The Voice' Battle: I thought there was a strong possibility I could be going home
- Lamar Odom: I cheated on Khloe Kardashian with "multiple" women
- Christina El Moussa and Tarek El Moussa reportedly want more 'Flip or Flop' despite reports show ending
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst talks "electric" Tribal Council, Malcolm Freberg's "maddening" exit and what he did wrong
- Jack Cassidy on 'The Voice' Battle victory: I was very confident but underestimated Hunter Plake a lot
- 'Married at First Sight' moving to Lifetime for fifth season, new 'Second Chances' spinoff also moving
- Lamar Odom reveals the truth about former drug abuse, cheating on Khloe Kardashian and rehab