The Bachelorette 4 News
Jesse Csincsak could apparently end up with a former The Bachelor bachelorette after all.
The Bachelor star Jason Mesnick wasn't surprised to see DeAnna Pappas pay him a visit after she broke up with Jesse Csincsak, the suitor she had picked over Mesnick during last year's finale of her The Bachelorette edition.
According to The Bachelor host Chris Harrison, DeAnna Pappas broke-up with Jesse Csincsak because she found a new love: the bright lights of Hollywood.
Jesse Csincsak claims DeAnna Pappas not only broke his heart, but also an agreement that they would announce their break-up together.
Jesse Csincsak is blaming fourth-season The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas for the end of their romantic relationship.
The Bachelorette couple DeAnna Pappas and Jesse Csincsak are no more. Pappas has revealed that she has broken-up with Csincsak.
Despite previously announcing plans to hold the ceremony in the Bahamas, The Bachelorette couple DeAnna Pappas and Jesse Csincsak are apparently have second thoughts about the location of their wedding.
Andy Baldwin's The Bachelor journey didn't end with a wedding, but he'll apparently still get to be front and center for a successful match that was made via the ABC reality dating franchise.
The Bachelorette fans can stop pining -- ABC has announced fourth-season runner-up Jason Mesnick will serve as the star of The Bachelor's next installment.
Although he denies claims that he was still seeing her when he was wooing fourth-season The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas, Graham Bunn has acknowledged that he rekindled a pre-show relationship with All My Children actress Chrishell Stause after his reality show stint came to a close.
- Former 'The Real World: New Orleans' star Ryan Knight dead at age 29 after alleged night of partying
- Joe Bastianich leaving 'MasterChef' and 'MasterChef Junior' as judge
- Cheryl Burke confirmed to not return to 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminee Te Jay McGrath talks (Part 2)
- Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell won't spend Thanksgiving with Honey Boo Boo and the family
- Kim Kardashian's representative denies Kanye West breakup rumors