The Bachelorette 4 News
Jesse Csincsak's upcoming wedding will apparently be of the shotgun variety.
Jesse Csincsak's former fiancee apparently wasn't the only fourth-season The Bachelorette star to recently get engaged again.
DeAnna Pappas apparently doesn't understand the difference between not commenting and outright lying.
DeAnna Pappas apparently isn't engaged after all.
DeAnna Pappas is reportedly engaged again.
After eight years and fourteen seasons, viewers will finally see a The Bachelor couple walk down the aisle.
The Bachelor and The Bachelorette have combined to create an off-screen love-match that has already outlasted many of their on-air relationships.
With her heavily-hyped reunion with former suitor-turned-The Bachelor star Jason Mesnick finally getting close to airing on ABC, former The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas has revealed some additional details about why she rejected Mesnick in favor of Jesse Csincsak and then later broke-up with Csincsak.
Similar to Jason Mesnick, former The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas won't reveal exactly why she made an appearance on Mesnick's The Bachelor edition when it taped last fall. However, according to Pappas, her appearance will be a doozy.
After initially playing a bit coy about their relationship, fourth-season The Bachelorette winner Jesse Csincsak and former The Bachelor bachelorette Holly Durst have confirmed they are dating. However, according to Csincsak, the romance isn't anything "super exclusive" yet.
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Bruce Jenner steps out with fuller-looking lips
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I think my Final 3 bachelorettes will surprise everyone
- Farrah Abraham may still want to get her butt done despite recent botched lip injection procedure
- Kim Kardashian on Kanye West relationship: It's so normal, he even makes me lunches
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers sues New York City clinic for procedure that caused her death
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Ashley Salter lied when she said she loved me, it was uncomfortable and not flattering