The Bachelorette 4 News
Jesse Csincsak not only won the heart of DeAnna Pappas during The Bachelorette, but he also recently won the title of a hero.
Jesse Csincsak is a bachelor no more.
Jesse Csincsak's upcoming wedding will apparently be of the shotgun variety.
Jesse Csincsak's former fiancee apparently wasn't the only fourth-season The Bachelorette star to recently get engaged again.
DeAnna Pappas apparently doesn't understand the difference between not commenting and outright lying.
DeAnna Pappas apparently isn't engaged after all.
DeAnna Pappas is reportedly engaged again.
After eight years and fourteen seasons, viewers will finally see a The Bachelor couple walk down the aisle.
The Bachelor and The Bachelorette have combined to create an off-screen love-match that has already outlasted many of their on-air relationships.
With her heavily-hyped reunion with former suitor-turned-The Bachelor star Jason Mesnick finally getting close to airing on ABC, former The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas has revealed some additional details about why she rejected Mesnick in favor of Jesse Csincsak and then later broke-up with Csincsak.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: I thought Samantha Steffen was going to be a fan-favorite!
- Kendra Wilkinson denies reports a Hank Baskett divorce is "imminent"
- Kylie Jenner dyes hair blonde and hints she might go lighter, tells Khloe Kardashian to watch out
- Chris Bukowski describes personal demons and life-changing struggle as reasons for 'Bachelor' retirement
- Kirk DeWindt and Carly Waddell's shocking 'Bachelor in Paradise' ending reportedly revealed!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: The jury is still out on Joe Bailey
- Jessa Duggar appears to turn against brother Josh Duggar
- 'Dancing with the Stars' annouces remaining cast and professional pairings for Season 21
- Arielle Baril and Siro-A impress on 'America's Got Talent'