The Bachelorette 4 News
Jesse Csincsak not only won the heart of DeAnna Pappas during The Bachelorette, but he also recently won the title of a hero.
Jesse Csincsak is a bachelor no more.
Jesse Csincsak's upcoming wedding will apparently be of the shotgun variety.
Jesse Csincsak's former fiancee apparently wasn't the only fourth-season The Bachelorette star to recently get engaged again.
DeAnna Pappas apparently doesn't understand the difference between not commenting and outright lying.
DeAnna Pappas apparently isn't engaged after all.
DeAnna Pappas is reportedly engaged again.
After eight years and fourteen seasons, viewers will finally see a The Bachelor couple walk down the aisle.
The Bachelor and The Bachelorette have combined to create an off-screen love-match that has already outlasted many of their on-air relationships.
With her heavily-hyped reunion with former suitor-turned-The Bachelor star Jason Mesnick finally getting close to airing on ABC, former The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas has revealed some additional details about why she rejected Mesnick in favor of Jesse Csincsak and then later broke-up with Csincsak.
- Kim Kardashian reveals Caitlyn Jenner's boobs are "the best" to Khloe Kardashian
- Ben Higgins' 'The Bachelor' season to reportedly feature Chris Soules' bachelorettes Becca Tilley and Amber James
- Kris Jenner reportedly wants to marry boyfriend Corey Gamble on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' finale
- Kendra Wilkinson tried to kill herself as a teen, overdosed on drugs and was institutionalized
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Alek Skarlatos flies home to Oregon after shooting at his college
- Scott Disick's mystery blonde is only 18-years-old, just graduated high school
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 1)
- Jennifer Lawrence: If Donald Trump becomes President, it will be the end of the world
- Scott Disick caught partying overnight with young, beautiful blonde