The Bachelorette 4 News
Jesse Csincsak's upcoming wedding will apparently be of the shotgun variety.
Jesse Csincsak's former fiancee apparently wasn't the only fourth-season The Bachelorette star to recently get engaged again.
DeAnna Pappas apparently doesn't understand the difference between not commenting and outright lying.
DeAnna Pappas apparently isn't engaged after all.
DeAnna Pappas is reportedly engaged again.
After eight years and fourteen seasons, viewers will finally see a The Bachelor couple walk down the aisle.
The Bachelor and The Bachelorette have combined to create an off-screen love-match that has already outlasted many of their on-air relationships.
With her heavily-hyped reunion with former suitor-turned-The Bachelor star Jason Mesnick finally getting close to airing on ABC, former The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas has revealed some additional details about why she rejected Mesnick in favor of Jesse Csincsak and then later broke-up with Csincsak.
Similar to Jason Mesnick, former The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas won't reveal exactly why she made an appearance on Mesnick's The Bachelor edition when it taped last fall. However, according to Pappas, her appearance will be a doozy.
After initially playing a bit coy about their relationship, fourth-season The Bachelorette winner Jesse Csincsak and former The Bachelor bachelorette Holly Durst have confirmed they are dating. However, according to Csincsak, the romance isn't anything "super exclusive" yet.
- Khloe Kardashian: I think I've lost 35 pounds, I'm addicted to working out
- Former 'The Bachelorette' suitor Kasey Stewart dating actress Hilary Swank?
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt reportedly filming new reality show for WEtv
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Which three stars, including a popular villain, have hinted they'll appear on Season 2?
- 'The Bachelorette' contestant Shawn Evans hit in head with brick thrown by Mickey "Mickey Coco" Rappaport
- Sean Lowe responds to backlash from reputation-damaging 'Celebrity Wife Swap' edit
- Kaitlyn Bristowe blogs "What I Love About Shawn:" We acknowledge each other's imperfections, and yes, I get mad at him
- Caitlyn Jenner playfully tries to speak in best feminine voice for Kim Kardashian
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Jason Roy, a sole HoH is crowned