The Bachelorette 4 News
Jesse Csincsak and his wife Ann Leuders have welcomed their first child into the world.
Jesse Csincsak not only won the heart of DeAnna Pappas during The Bachelorette, but he also recently won the title of a hero.
Jesse Csincsak is a bachelor no more.
Jesse Csincsak's upcoming wedding will apparently be of the shotgun variety.
Jesse Csincsak's former fiancee apparently wasn't the only fourth-season The Bachelorette star to recently get engaged again.
DeAnna Pappas apparently doesn't understand the difference between not commenting and outright lying.
DeAnna Pappas apparently isn't engaged after all.
DeAnna Pappas is reportedly engaged again.
After eight years and fourteen seasons, viewers will finally see a The Bachelor couple walk down the aisle.
The Bachelor and The Bachelorette have combined to create an off-screen love-match that has already outlasted many of their on-air relationships.
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar granted permanent custody of 8-year-old nephew Tyler Hutchins
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bump at 31 weeks from both pregnancies (PHOTO)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly officially back together again
- Blake Shelton on dating Gwen Stefani: "It's been good for me"
- Exclusive: Zeke Smith talks 'Survivor' -- "I don't think anyone needed convincing I was the biggest threat"