The Bachelorette 1 News
The Bachelorette couple Trista Rehn and husband Ryan Sutter have renewed their vows after 10 years of marriage.
Trista Sutter has revealed she recently went under the knife.
It's a girl for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
Two children is apparently the perfect amount for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
Trista and Ryan Sutter are getting their own bachelorette.
A new addition to the family apparently isn't the only thing on the horizon for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
The Bachelorette couple Trista and Ryan Sutter have announced that they are expecting their second child.
Trista and Ryan Sutter will celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary with a christening.
Trista and Ryan Sutter are the only The Bachelor or The Bachelorette lovebirds who are married -- and they apparently have no plans on changing that.
Trista and Ryan Sutter are apparently planning a return to reality television.
- How much longer must 'The Bachelor' fans wait to find out who will serve as the next star of the series?
- Khloe Kardashian: Lamar Odom stuff weighs on me, he was sloppy and messing with other girls
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison on Andi Dorfman and Nick Viall drama: I understand both sides
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon fires back at Kim and Khloe, defending her media comments
- Chris Harrison: 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray are great, I have no doubt he'll take care of her
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: The last two months were very tough
- 'Last Comic Standing' eliminates Rocky LaPorte, determines Top 4 comics
- 'Big Brother' evicts Amber Borzotra from the house via unanimous vote
- Nick Viall: 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray had one thing I couldn't match