The Bachelorette 1 News
The Bachelorette couple Trista Rehn and husband Ryan Sutter have renewed their vows after 10 years of marriage.
Trista Sutter has revealed she recently went under the knife.
It's a girl for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
Two children is apparently the perfect amount for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
Trista and Ryan Sutter are getting their own bachelorette.
A new addition to the family apparently isn't the only thing on the horizon for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
The Bachelorette couple Trista and Ryan Sutter have announced that they are expecting their second child.
Trista and Ryan Sutter will celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary with a christening.
Trista and Ryan Sutter are the only The Bachelor or The Bachelorette lovebirds who are married -- and they apparently have no plans on changing that.
Trista and Ryan Sutter are apparently planning a return to reality television.
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs spills on whether or not he had a threesome
- Adam Levine: I want 100 kids with Behati Prinsloo, marriage makes me feel more manly
- Joan Rivers in a medically-induced coma, Melissa Rivers reportedly emotional wreck waiting for news
- Sean Lowe on Catherine Giudici: My wife is smokin' hot, I'm stuck in her web