The Bachelor: Rome News
Tara Durr and John Presser may have been unlucky when they appeared separately on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, however that doesn't mean the show didn't help them find love with each other off-camera.
It looks as if Prince Lorenzo Borghese is officially unlucky in love. Or perhaps just indecisive.
Formally verifying reports that had already circulated for weeks, The Bachelor's production company has confirmed that 33-year-old The Bachelor: Rome star Prince Lorenzo Borghese and Jennifer Wilson, the 24-year-old eighth grade reading teacher he gave his "final rose" to, have ended their relationship.
Seven weeks after The Bachelor: Rome's finale, not only is the bloom apparently already long gone from Prince Lorenzo Borghese and Jennifer Wilson's relationship, but Lorenzo is now reportedly seeing Sadie Murray, the 23-year-old publicist he rejected in ABC's late November broadcast of the show's previously filmed finale.
A week after new The Bachelor: Rome couple Prince Lorenzo Borghese and Jennifer Wilson made it clear that they intended to approach their new relationship cautiously, a report that Wilson is already dating another man has emerged.
Prince Lorenzo Borghese might have appeared confident in his decision to pick Jennifer Wilson over Sadie Murray during Monday night's The Bachelor: Rome finale broadcast, however according to the bachelor himself, his pick was pretty much a last minute decision.
Her princess title will have to wait at least a little longer, but in the end, Jennifer Wilson got her prince, with The Bachelor: Rome bachelor Prince Lorenzo Borghese selecting Jennifer over Sadie Murray during Monday night's two-hour finale of the ABC reality dating show's ninth edition.
"Sexy Roman Princesses, Baby," our episode summary for the fourth episode of The Bachelor: Rome, the ninth edition of ABC'sThe Bachelor series, written by greeneyes, is now available.
Ousted The Bachelor: Rome bachelorette Erica Rose's outspoken and judgmental nature might have scared away Prince Lorenzo Borghese, but any viewers expecting the 23-year-old Houston "socialite" to express any regret or remorse for her televised behavior will have to keep waiting. According to her, anyone calling her a "spoiled brat" is just doing another from of judging.
"I Speak Good English, Slowly," our episode summary for the third episode of The Bachelor: Rome, the ninth edition of ABC'sThe Bachelor series, written by DebCapsFan, is now available.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Alfonso Ribeiro and partner Witney Carson Season 19 champions
- Kathy Griffin: Joan Rivers and I had discussed having me join 'Fashion Police'
- Val Chmerkovskiy sends Janel Parrish emotional "love you" message before 'Dancing with the Stars' finale
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro partner Derek Hough: Bethany Mota and I hid things from the cameras
- Leah Messer reportedly "scarred" from 'Teen Mom 2' and therefore quitting
- Janel Parrish on 'Dancing with the Stars' finale: I think Alfonso Ribeiro is the one to beat
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg: Our 'Donnie Loves Jenny' reality show won't break us up!
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 2)
- Kendra Wilkinson: I didn't know sex was involved when I moved into the 'Playboy' mansion with Hugh Hefner
- The Bachelor 18
- The Bachelor 17
- The Bachelor 16
- The Bachelor 15
- The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
- The Bachelor 13
- The Bachelor: London Calling
- The Bachelor 11
- The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
- The Bachelor: Rome
- The Bachelor: Paris
- The Bachelor 7
- The Bachelor 6
- The Bachelor 5
- The Bachelor 4
- The Bachelor 3
- The Bachelor 2
- The Bachelor 1