The Bachelor: Paris News
Travis Stork has received his fairy tale ending with his sweetheart of over three years.
Travis Stork has gotten engaged.
They may be keeping it quiet, but Carrie Underwood and Travis Stork are apparently indeed an item.
Carrie Underwood has reportedly found herself a new bachelor.
As part of her acceptance of The Bachelor: Paris bachelor Travis Stork's final rose and a $90,000 ring, Sarah Stone "promised" to pursue a relationship with the 34-year-old emergency room doctor. And she's followed through on that promise -- only her relationship with Stork isn't a romantic one.
After a week of silence, The Bachelor: Paris couple Travis Stork and Sarah Stone have admitted that their romantic relationship is over, with Travis citing The Bachelor's requirement that its couple remain apart until after the show's finale episode airs as a reason for their breakup.
Adding new fuel to the rumors that The Bachelor: Paris couple Travis Stork and Sarah Stone have already ended their romantic relationship, the couple's hometown Nashville newspaper is reporting that although he is publicly insisting that they are "just friends," Sarah may have recently started dating Matt Lauderdale, the roommate and business partner of NFL Tennessee Titans football team player Drew Bennett.
Travis Stork and Sarah Stone weren't talking to the media on the day after ABC's The Bachelor: Paris finale aired on Monday night, prompting speculation -- and at least one local television report -- that although the pre-taped finale had ended with the Nashville neighbors professing how perfect they were for each other, the couple's romantic relationship might already be over.
In the end, all The Bachelor: Paris reports proved right, with bachelor Travis Stork selecting Sarah Stone, his nearby Nashville neighbor, over Moana Dixon during Monday night's two-hour finale of the ABC reality dating show's eighth edition.
"The Ladies Tell All, Well, Sorta, Kinda, Not Really," our episode summary for "The Women Tell All" episode of The Bachelor: Paris, ABC's eighth edition of The Bachelor, written by kathliam, is now available.
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs spills on whether or not he had a threesome
- Adam Levine: I want 100 kids with Behati Prinsloo, marriage makes me feel more manly
- Joan Rivers in a medically-induced coma, Melissa Rivers reportedly emotional wreck waiting for news
- Sean Lowe on Catherine Giudici: My wife is smokin' hot, I'm stuck in her web
- The Bachelor 18
- The Bachelor 17
- The Bachelor 16
- The Bachelor 15
- The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
- The Bachelor 13
- The Bachelor: London Calling
- The Bachelor 11
- The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
- The Bachelor: Rome
- The Bachelor: Paris
- The Bachelor 7
- The Bachelor 6
- The Bachelor 5
- The Bachelor 4
- The Bachelor 3
- The Bachelor 2
- The Bachelor 1