The Bachelor: Paris News
Travis Stork has received his fairy tale ending with his sweetheart of over three years.
Travis Stork has gotten engaged.
They may be keeping it quiet, but Carrie Underwood and Travis Stork are apparently indeed an item.
Carrie Underwood has reportedly found herself a new bachelor.
As part of her acceptance of The Bachelor: Paris bachelor Travis Stork's final rose and a $90,000 ring, Sarah Stone "promised" to pursue a relationship with the 34-year-old emergency room doctor. And she's followed through on that promise -- only her relationship with Stork isn't a romantic one.
After a week of silence, The Bachelor: Paris couple Travis Stork and Sarah Stone have admitted that their romantic relationship is over, with Travis citing The Bachelor's requirement that its couple remain apart until after the show's finale episode airs as a reason for their breakup.
Adding new fuel to the rumors that The Bachelor: Paris couple Travis Stork and Sarah Stone have already ended their romantic relationship, the couple's hometown Nashville newspaper is reporting that although he is publicly insisting that they are "just friends," Sarah may have recently started dating Matt Lauderdale, the roommate and business partner of NFL Tennessee Titans football team player Drew Bennett.
Travis Stork and Sarah Stone weren't talking to the media on the day after ABC's The Bachelor: Paris finale aired on Monday night, prompting speculation -- and at least one local television report -- that although the pre-taped finale had ended with the Nashville neighbors professing how perfect they were for each other, the couple's romantic relationship might already be over.
In the end, all The Bachelor: Paris reports proved right, with bachelor Travis Stork selecting Sarah Stone, his nearby Nashville neighbor, over Moana Dixon during Monday night's two-hour finale of the ABC reality dating show's eighth edition.
"The Ladies Tell All, Well, Sorta, Kinda, Not Really," our episode summary for "The Women Tell All" episode of The Bachelor: Paris, ABC's eighth edition of The Bachelor, written by kathliam, is now available.
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Olivia Caridi: Haters have made me stronger than ever but words still hurt and kill
- 'The Bachelor' finale will be "brutal," says show source, Ben Higgins' two love confessions "blindside" and "devastate" the runner-up
- 'American Idol' features 12 of Top 24 artists performing solos live with La'Porsha Renae in a league of her own
- Aubrey O'Day and Paul "Pauly D" DelVecchio meet on 'Famously Single' and are now dating
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Knowing Ben Higgins, I would choose Lauren Bushnell for him
- Blac Chyna captions Instagram photo of Rob Kardashian with engagement ring emoji
- Olivia Caridi slams rumors: I went on 'The Bachelor' for the right reasons and didn't dump a boyfriend right before filming
- 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins: The emotion and agony leading up to the final day still haunt me, I never imagined this ending
- Tenley Molzahn: Ben Higgins and I "definitely" had "a very special relationship"
- The Bachelor 20
- The Bachelor 19
- The Bachelor 18
- The Bachelor 17
- The Bachelor 16
- The Bachelor 15
- The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
- The Bachelor 13
- The Bachelor: London Calling
- The Bachelor 11
- The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
- The Bachelor: Rome
- The Bachelor: Paris
- The Bachelor 7
- The Bachelor 6
- The Bachelor 5
- The Bachelor 4
- The Bachelor 3
- The Bachelor 2
- The Bachelor 1