The Bachelor 6 News
Mary Delgado has been arrested for the third time in as many years.
Although they remained together for five years, it looks like Mary Delgado and Byron Velvick will never walk down the aisle.
Mary Delgado has reportedly been arrested for the second time in less than a year.
Despite Mary Delgado's November arrest on a domestic battery charge against her fiance Byron Velvick, The Bachelor sixth-season couple is apparently still attempting to make their relationship last.
Mary Delgado's November arrest on a domestic battery charge against her fiance Byron Velvick has apparently further delayed wedding plans for The Bachelor sixth-season couple.
Mary Delgado labeled her November arrest on a domestic battery charge as the result of an "unfortunate set of circumstances" that had nothing to do with her desire to finally walk down the aisle with The Bachelor sixth-season star and her fiance Byron Velvick.
Should they stay or should they go?
It's been a bad week for The Bachelor's producers and the show's fairy-tale premise.
"The Most #$*@% You’ve Ever Been Finale Ever," our episode summary for the finale and "After The Final Rose" episodes of the sixth edition of ABC's The Bachelor, written by AMAI, is now available.
'Bachelor' fisherman Byron Velvick reels in Mary Delgado, throws back Tanya Michel in sixth edition finaleNovember 25, 2004
It looks like The National Enquirer's spoiler was right after all. As first reported by the tabloid several weeks ago, The Bachelor's Byron Velvick selected Mary Delgado over Tanya Michel during last evening's finale of the sixth installment of the ABC reality dating show.
- 'The Bachelor's Chris Soules edition to premiere January 5 with three-hour live event
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Gina Haddon, sends Blake Benge to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Keith Tollefson and Whitney Duncan talk (Part 2)
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- The Bachelor 18
- The Bachelor 17
- The Bachelor 16
- The Bachelor 15
- The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
- The Bachelor 13
- The Bachelor: London Calling
- The Bachelor 11
- The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
- The Bachelor: Rome
- The Bachelor: Paris
- The Bachelor 7
- The Bachelor 6
- The Bachelor 5
- The Bachelor 4
- The Bachelor 3
- The Bachelor 2
- The Bachelor 1