The Bachelor 2 News
USA Today reports that after getting engaged in romantic, dramatic fashion ABC's "The Bachelor," Helene Eksterowicz said she was dumped unceremoniously at a Starbucks near her New Jersey apartment.
Nearly 26 million Americans watched as Aaron Buerge proposed marriage to Helene Eksterowicz last November. Now, amidst rumors of a break-up, Aaron and Helene sit down to discuss their relationship, on "The Bachelor: Aaron and Helene Tell All," airing THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 20 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
ABC to air interview special with 'Bachelor' Aaron Buerge and ex-fiancée Helen Eksterowicz on February 20thFebruary 5, 2003
Well, well, well, clearly Aaron "HAVE I MENTIONED MY NEW RESTAURANT YET?" Buerge never met a camera that he didn't like, therefore his involvement in this certainly comes as no surprise, but E! Online is reporting that in addition to the upcoming "Extra" interview that we reported on earlier, Aaron and ex-fiancée Helen have agreed to a February sweeps ABC exclusive interview special to discuss their failed relationship.
The Springfield News-Leader reports that 'Bachelor' Aaron Buerge has confirmed to them what Bachelor fans have speculated for weeks: That the bloom is off the rosy relationship he developed with Helene Eksterowicz in front of millions of ABC viewers. Eksterowicz broke the silence first in an interview with "In Touch" entertainment magazine, on stands now.
ABC has announced that as it did with the first edition of "The Bachelor," it will re-run a special edition of the entire series on its ABC Family cable network.
The Chicago Sun-Times reports that Aaron Buerge is currently "too busy to have a relationship" and he'll be seeing Helen Eksterowicz this weekend in Springfield, Missouri for only the fourth time since the show's final taping in September.
'Bachelor' Aaron Buerge & 'Bachelorette' Trista Rehn to "perform" on ABC's December 8th Christmas specialDecember 6, 2002
ABC has announced their "ABC'S CHRISTMAS IN ASPEN" special, airing Sunday December 8, 2002 at 7PM ET. Stars from some of ABC's most popular primetime series will ring in the holiday season and showcase their musical talents on this new one-hour special filmed at the historic Wheeler Opera House in Aspen, Colorado.
The Philadelphia Inquirer reports that Helene Eksterowicz, viewed by millions winning the heart and rock of banker Aaron Buerge on ABC's The Bachelor, has recently returned to work as a psychologist at Simmons Elementary in Clayton, Gloucester County.
Our episode summary for Episode 8 (the series finale) of ABC's second edition of the "The Bachelor", authored by diamond, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
TVGuide reports that newly engaged Bachelor banker Aaron Buerge will make his acting debut on the Tuesday, November 26th episode of ABC's "Less Than Perfect." He'll play one of two men fighting over series star Sara Rue.
- Ben Higgins withdraws candidacy due to "unforeseen circumstances"
- 'America's Next Top Model' announces new judges and "pop culture" concept for VH1 revamp
- Ernie Halvorsen and Cindy Chiang, 'The Amazing Race' champs, welcome second son
- Rob Kardashian shows off his weight loss in new full-body photo
- Whitney Bischoff, Chris Soules' ex-fiancee, engaged again to Ricky Angel
- Caitlyn Jenner discusses her 'Greatest Victories' in new ad campaign
- Bobby Brown and wife Alicia Etheredge welcome daughter
- Kim Kardashian: Daughter North West is still adjusting to new baby son Saint West
- 'Big Brother' recap: Tiffany Rousso evicted via unanimous vote, Team Play and BB Roadkill twists end
- Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After
- The Bachelor 20
- The Bachelor 19
- The Bachelor 18
- The Bachelor 17
- The Bachelor 16
- The Bachelor 15
- The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
- The Bachelor 13
- The Bachelor: London Calling
- The Bachelor 11
- The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
- The Bachelor: Rome
- The Bachelor: Paris
- The Bachelor 7
- The Bachelor 6
- The Bachelor 5
- The Bachelor 4
- The Bachelor 3
- The Bachelor 2
- The Bachelor 1