The Bachelor 2
Helene Eksterowicz has gotten engaged to boyfriend Andrew Goodman. Full Story
Former The Bachelor star Aaron Buerge filed for bankruptcy last Friday.
Aaron Buerge is the proud papa of a baby girl.
There was no fairy-tale wedding at the end of Aaron Buerge's journey as The Bachelor's second-season star, however he was able to eventually find love.
Aaron Buerge is apparently ready to put his bachelor days behind him.
Apparently Aaron Buerge didn't get enough of the media spotlight during his run on ABC's The Bachelor 2, because he now wants to make an acting debut in the worst way possible. He may have found it, too.
This is how fame goes in reality TV: one day, all of America wants to see you -- the next day, you're lucky to be speaking at your former high school. The Associated Press reports that former Bachelor winner (if you could call ending up with the self-absorbed Aaron Buerge "winning") Helene Eksterowicz was honored by her former high school in Gloucester City, N.J. , on Monday for "bringing honor to her hometown."
The NY Post is reporting that in addition to his already well-documented breakup with ex-fiancée Helene Eksterowicz, the bloom is also coming off of the publicity rose for Aaron Buerge, the star of the second edition of ABC's "The Bachelor."
Remember Christi, who couldn't stop crying over Aaron? And Shannon, who turned to stone when Alex told her goodbye? And what about Bob and Jamie, two well-liked guys who didn't win Trista's heart? ABC will give you a chance to find out how their lives have changed and what it was really like to go through their television dating experience when the network airs "The Bachelor: Where Are They Now," special on Wednesday, March 19th at 9PM ET.
ABC's Bachelor 'Aaron and Helene Tell All' special draws 13.5mil viewers, pulls viewers from CBS' 'Survivor'
A follow-up special to the most recent edition of "The Bachelor" was a big draw for ABC from 8:00-9:00 p.m. "The Bachelor: Aaron and Helene Tell All" generated ABC's strongest viewer and young adult delivery in over 2 years with entertainment programming in the hour (13.5 million viewers & 5.8/14 in Adults 18-49) - since 12/7/00 and 11/16/00, respectively.
USA Today reports that after getting engaged in romantic, dramatic fashion ABC's "The Bachelor," Helene Eksterowicz said she was dumped unceremoniously at a Starbucks near her New Jersey apartment.
Nearly 26 million Americans watched as Aaron Buerge proposed marriage to Helene Eksterowicz last November. Now, amidst rumors of a break-up, Aaron and Helene sit down to discuss their relationship, on "The Bachelor: Aaron and Helene Tell All," airing THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 20 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
ABC to air interview special with 'Bachelor' Aaron Buerge and ex-fiancée Helen Eksterowicz on February 20th
Well, well, well, clearly Aaron "HAVE I MENTIONED MY NEW RESTAURANT YET?" Buerge never met a camera that he didn't like, therefore his involvement in this certainly comes as no surprise, but E! Online is reporting that in addition to the upcoming "Extra" interview that we reported on earlier, Aaron and ex-fiancée Helen have agreed to a February sweeps ABC exclusive interview special to discuss their failed relationship.
The Springfield News-Leader reports that 'Bachelor' Aaron Buerge has confirmed to them what Bachelor fans have speculated for weeks: That the bloom is off the rosy relationship he developed with Helene Eksterowicz in front of millions of ABC viewers. Eksterowicz broke the silence first in an interview with "In Touch" entertainment magazine, on stands now.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)
- Chris Soules talks about 'The Bachelor' and his dating experience (Part 3)
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton's artist Craig Wayne Boyd wins seventh season, beating out Adam Levine's three finalists
- The Bachelor 19
- The Bachelor 18
- The Bachelor 17
- The Bachelor 16
- The Bachelor 15
- The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
- The Bachelor 13
- The Bachelor: London Calling
- The Bachelor 11
- The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
- The Bachelor: Rome
- The Bachelor: Paris
- The Bachelor 7
- The Bachelor 6
- The Bachelor 5
- The Bachelor 4
- The Bachelor 3
- The Bachelor 2
- The Bachelor 1