The Ashlee Simpson Show News
Singer Ashlee Simpson is reported to be seeing a lot of pop rival Lindsay Lohan's ex-boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama.
A U.S. Web site devoted to calling on Ashlee Simpson to get out of public sight -- and hearing -- has collected more than 65,000 digital signatures.
The Orange Bowl crowd's rough treatment of singer Ashlee Simpson in the game's halftime show is recalling criticism of her "Saturday Night Live" debacle.
U.S. pop rocker Ashlee Simpson will perform live online as part of the AOL Music series -- AOL's original programming on the Internet.
Once again, Ashlee Simpson stands alone in a place her sister has never been: atop the U.S. album charts.
Only the debut of a cross-label smash could deny Ashlee Simpson's debut Geffin CD Autobiography a second week at #1 in the U.S.
Little Sis finally has the upper hand on Big Sis.
MTV has announced that The Ashlee Simpson Show, a reality series that will follow Jessica Simpson's younger sister Ashlee as she attempts to make the jump from teen actress to pop star, will premiere Wednesday, June 16th at 10:30PM ET/PT.
One stereotypical blond airhead Simpson family member apparently wasn't enough for MTV, as the network has announced that they've signed up Newlyweds co-star Jessica Simpson's little sister Ashlee Simpson for her own reality television show pilot.
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor James Taylor reportedly being considered as next 'The Bachelor' star
- Rob Kardashian deletes all Blac Chyna photos on Instagram and unfollows her as she stays silent -- Trouble in paradise?
- Sharon Osbourne on reconciliation with Ozzy Osbourne: I forgive him, but he's a dirty dog and will pay!
- Jordan Rodgers' oldest brother Luke Rodgers appears to spoil JoJo Fletcher's 'The Bachelorette' ending
- Omarosa Manigault engaged to pastor John Allen Newman!
- Kylie Jenner enjoys family outing with Tyga and his son
- Ozzy Osbourne: My marriage to Sharon Osbourne is "back on track"
- Kim Kardashian celebrates Jennifer Lopez's birthday along with Calvin Harris
- Lamar Odom's family reportedly stages NYC intervention due to life-threatening behavior