The Apprentice News
Teresa Giudice's appeal to serve most of her 15-month prison sentence in a halfway house is being shot down by prosecutors.
The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice and her crisis manager have parted ways after Teresa allegedly crossed the line.
Joan Rivers' cause of death is no longer unknown.
Teresa Giudice is reportedly looking for a new lawyer in the hopes she can appeal her 15-month prison sentence for fraud.
'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice reportedly planning to tape videos for daughters to watch during jail timeOctober 15, 2014
Teresa Giudice apparently has a plan for how she can stay in contact with her four daughters when she serves time in jail.
Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice charges "killed everything" for them, Joe apologizes and has new drinking problemOctober 10, 2014
Joe Giudice has apologized to his wife Teresa Giudice and admitted he has a new drinking problem as a result of their stressful criminal case and fraud sentencing.
The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice has some regrets about her fraud case -- sort of.
Teresa Giudice is pleading ignorance when it comes to her fraud case that landed her 15 months in jail.
Teresa Giudice has revealed her reaction to the news she will be spending 15 months in prison.
Shortly after Giuliana Rancic admitted Fashion Police may not have a future without Joan Rivers, E! has announced the series will carry on.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking residency to perform in Las Vegas
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- All-Star Celebrity Apprentice
- The Celebrity Apprentice 5
- The Celebrity Apprentice 4
- The Celebrity Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 7
- The Celebrity Apprentice 2
- The Celebrity Apprentice 1
- The Apprentice: Los Angeles
- The Apprentice 5
- The Apprentice: Martha Stewart
- The Apprentice 4
- The Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 2
- The Apprentice 1