The Apprentice 5 News
Being a The Apprentice project manager is always a high risk prospect, especially when -- for whatever reason -- the ideas and plans that end up being executed are almost exclusively yours.
Sometimes you can be nice in business, but being nice to your competition after they have consistently beaten you is just foolish -- a lesson that Michael Laungani, a 29-year-old management consultant from New York, NY, learned the hard way during last night's The Apprentice broadcast.
"Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow," our episode summary for the tenth episode of The Apprentice 5, the fifth edition of NBC's The Apprentice series, written by KObrien_fan, is now available.
For the second time this season, two The Apprentice contestants were fired for their failure on the same task. Citing her inability to lead Tarek Saab, Apprentice star Donald Trump fired Charmaine Hunt, a 27-year-old real estate consultant from Nashville, TN, during last night's boardroom session. Then, citing his inability to be led by anyone (logic that would appear to conflict with the reasoning behind Charmaine's firing), Tarek, a 27-year-old hi-tech manager from New Bedford, MA, was fired as well.
"Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor, Your Whoring Masses," our episode summary for the ninth episode of The Apprentice 5, the fifth edition of NBC's The Apprentice series, written by buckeyegirl, is now available.
Andrea Lake, a 31-year-old sticker company owner from San Diego who had shown herself to have something of a brash and abrasive personality, became the ninth person fired from The Apprentice 5 after she became cross with her team and they turned on her in the boardroom.
Billionaire real estate developer and star of NBC TV's "The Apprentice," Donald Trump, is creating a New York state park in his name.
"Three Vodkas for Lenny," our episode summary for the seventh and eighth episodes of The Apprentice 5, the fifth edition of NBC's The Apprentice series, written by Scuba Steve, is now available.
Miss Universe pageant owner Donald Trump says he is considering a tribute to the newly crowned Miss Iraq, who has been hiding amid death threats.
In order to make room on its schedule for next week's week-long Celebrity Cooking Showdown reality cooking competition, NBC opted to air back-to-back The Apprentice episodes last night. The broadcasts saw two more losing project managers bite the dust, with Lenny Veltman going home after being unable to relate to his task's judges and Leslie Bourgeois later joining him after her failure to properly price Gold Rush Corporation's product resulted in the team's fourth consecutive task loss.
- 'Big Brother' reveals new 'Roadkill' competition that nominates a third houseguest for eviction each week
- Robby Hayes -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Kylie Jenner surprises Ariana Grande with sold-out lip kits for her birthday
- Kellie Pickler misses buzzer and startles 'Celebrity Family Feud' host Steve Harvey
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: Robby Hayes is the dark horse, no one saw his connection with JoJo Fletcher coming
- Liam Hemsworth: My engagement to Miley Cyrus wasn't "impulsive"
- James Taylor -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Jenna Johnson, 'So You Think You Can Dance' and 'Dancing with the Stars' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Wells Adams -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- The Celebrity Apprentice 7
- All-Star Celebrity Apprentice
- The Celebrity Apprentice 5
- The Celebrity Apprentice 4
- The Celebrity Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 7
- The Celebrity Apprentice 2
- The Celebrity Apprentice 1
- The Apprentice: Los Angeles
- The Apprentice 5
- The Apprentice: Martha Stewart
- The Apprentice 4
- The Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 2
- The Apprentice 1