The Apprentice 5 News
Being a The Apprentice project manager is always a high risk prospect, especially when -- for whatever reason -- the ideas and plans that end up being executed are almost exclusively yours.
Sometimes you can be nice in business, but being nice to your competition after they have consistently beaten you is just foolish -- a lesson that Michael Laungani, a 29-year-old management consultant from New York, NY, learned the hard way during last night's The Apprentice broadcast.
"Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow," our episode summary for the tenth episode of The Apprentice 5, the fifth edition of NBC's The Apprentice series, written by KObrien_fan, is now available.
For the second time this season, two The Apprentice contestants were fired for their failure on the same task. Citing her inability to lead Tarek Saab, Apprentice star Donald Trump fired Charmaine Hunt, a 27-year-old real estate consultant from Nashville, TN, during last night's boardroom session. Then, citing his inability to be led by anyone (logic that would appear to conflict with the reasoning behind Charmaine's firing), Tarek, a 27-year-old hi-tech manager from New Bedford, MA, was fired as well.
"Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor, Your Whoring Masses," our episode summary for the ninth episode of The Apprentice 5, the fifth edition of NBC's The Apprentice series, written by buckeyegirl, is now available.
Andrea Lake, a 31-year-old sticker company owner from San Diego who had shown herself to have something of a brash and abrasive personality, became the ninth person fired from The Apprentice 5 after she became cross with her team and they turned on her in the boardroom.
Billionaire real estate developer and star of NBC TV's "The Apprentice," Donald Trump, is creating a New York state park in his name.
"Three Vodkas for Lenny," our episode summary for the seventh and eighth episodes of The Apprentice 5, the fifth edition of NBC's The Apprentice series, written by Scuba Steve, is now available.
Miss Universe pageant owner Donald Trump says he is considering a tribute to the newly crowned Miss Iraq, who has been hiding amid death threats.
In order to make room on its schedule for next week's week-long Celebrity Cooking Showdown reality cooking competition, NBC opted to air back-to-back The Apprentice episodes last night. The broadcasts saw two more losing project managers bite the dust, with Lenny Veltman going home after being unable to relate to his task's judges and Leslie Bourgeois later joining him after her failure to properly price Gold Rush Corporation's product resulted in the team's fourth consecutive task loss.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Nyle DiMarco and pro partner Peta Murgatroyd Season 22 winners
- 'The Voice' crowns tenth-season champion
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 7 trailer with Teresa Giudice post-prison return released
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West return to Italy for second wedding anniversary
- JoJo Fletcher: I fell for more than one guy on 'The Bachelorette' and it was "very painful"
- Mariah Carey inks three-movie deal with the Hallmark Channel
- Paul McCartney praises Kanye West: "He's a crazy guy who comes up with great stuff"
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Yeah, I knew Jordan Rodgers was going to be on the show ahead of time
- 'The Voice' recap: Top 4 artists sing in the finals, coaches deem Alisan Porter the next "Voice"
- The Celebrity Apprentice 7
- All-Star Celebrity Apprentice
- The Celebrity Apprentice 5
- The Celebrity Apprentice 4
- The Celebrity Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 7
- The Celebrity Apprentice 2
- The Celebrity Apprentice 1
- The Apprentice: Los Angeles
- The Apprentice 5
- The Apprentice: Martha Stewart
- The Apprentice 4
- The Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 2
- The Apprentice 1