The Apprentice 5 News
Now that she's spent some time substituting for regular Donald Trump The Apprentice advisor Carolyn Kepcher, Ivanka Trump has newfound respect for NBC reality show's contestants.
Donald Trump's $5 billion lawsuit against an author who said the developer was not really a billionaire may proceed, a New Jersey judge has ruled.
Real estate magnate Donald Trump is set to open a new production company in Los Angeles to be run by one of his former "Apprentice" contestants.
Just in case The Apprentice 5's lack of a formal post-finale "reunion" show and rather abrupt ending left viewers confused about his live finale statement that he was planning to marry fellow contestant Tammy Trenta, The Apprentice winner Sean Yazbeck has clarified that despite his vocal pronouncement, the pair are not engaged.
Sean Yazbeck a 33-year-old recruitment consultant from London, England, was crowned The Apprentice's fifth winner during last night's live broadcast of the NBC reality show's fifth season finale. Trump selected Sean over Lee Bienstock, a 22-year-old business analyst from New York City.
With last week's double firing of Allie Jablon and Roxanne Wilson having narrowed The Apprentice 5's field to the competition's two finalists, last night's The Apprentice broadcast set the stage for next week's live finale.
Lawsuits filed in Los Angeles state and federal courts charging Donald Trump, NBC Universal and Mark Burnett with stealing "The Apprentice" have been settled.
After teaming up to send their friend and co-worker Tammy Trenta home last week, The Apprentice 5 candidates Allie Jablon and Roxanne Wilson had no one but each other to go after when their team lost for the second week in a row. In doing so, Allie, a 30-year-old medical sales manager from Columbia, SC, and Roxanne, a 26-year-old appellate attorney from Austin, TX, appeared to annoy Donald Trump with their "disloyalty" to each other, resulting in both of them being fired.
"School Days," our episode summary for the twelfth episode of The Apprentice 5, the fifth edition of NBC's The Apprentice series, written by zipperhead, is now available.
Real estate mogul Donald Trump is coming up against a roadblock in his effort to get a street named for him in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif.
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: Chad Johnson is very, very good at being disliked -- and he owns it
- Kim Zolciak admits to Botox and lip fillers but denies facial plastic surgery
- Kanye West on feud with Taylor Swift: "I am so glad my wife has Snapchat"
- 'Big Brother' recap: Michelle Meyer wins PoV, opts to leave Frank Eudy and Bridgette Dunning up for eviction
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi debuts her 'Yung Mommy' music video -- "I hope I win a Grammy for this"
- Keshia Knight Pulliam: I didn't cheat on my husband Ed Hartwell, he cheated on me!
- Lauren Conrad: 'The Hills: That Was Then, This is Now' special will reveal secrets
- Luke Pell: I was on a roller coaster with 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher, she really "cut me deep"
- Chad Johnson: My Robby Hayes and Jordan Rodgers comments weren't premeditated -- And JoJo Fletcher liked it!
- The Celebrity Apprentice 7
- All-Star Celebrity Apprentice
- The Celebrity Apprentice 5
- The Celebrity Apprentice 4
- The Celebrity Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 7
- The Celebrity Apprentice 2
- The Celebrity Apprentice 1
- The Apprentice: Los Angeles
- The Apprentice 5
- The Apprentice: Martha Stewart
- The Apprentice 4
- The Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 2
- The Apprentice 1