The Apprentice 3 News
"Here's a Story, of a Delusioned Lady, with Three Very Messed Up Children," our episode summary for the sixteenth episode of the third edition of NBC's The Apprentice, written by Fishercat, is now available.
The Apprentice season that highlighted a battle between high school-educated streetsmart contestants competing against college-educated booksmart contestants is fittingly ending with a final showdown featuring one contestant from each team.
"So Tell Me A Little Bit About Yourself," our episode summary for the fifteenth episode of the third edition of NBC's The Apprentice, written by ginger, is now available.
With its teams dissolved at the end of last week's episode, last night's NBC The Apprentice 3 broadcast featured the show's final three contestants, Craig Williams, Tana Goertz, and Kendra Todd, facing a series of interviews. Craig, the 37-year-old high-school educated shoeshine business owner from Conley, Georgia, failed to impress the executives, causing Donald Trump to fire him midway through the episode. Afterwards, as in previous seasons, the final two contestants were given their final tasks and assigned a colorful group of former contestants as "employees."
The number of contenders in NBC's "The Apprentice" show is down to three and one is an Iowa housewife whose possible triumph would be the first by a woman.
"Sun Tzu and The Art Of Getting Fired," our episode summary for the fourteenth episode of the third edition of NBC's The Apprentice, written by Estee, is now available.
For one final time, and an unprecedented ninth time in a row, The Apprentice 3's Networth team lost the week's task, sending the two-member team back to Donald Trump's boardroom and ending 29-year-old Seattle prosecutor Alex Thomason's attempt to become this season's Apprentice.
"That Was Easy," our episode summary for the thirteenth episode of the third edition of NBC's The Apprentice, written by KObrien_fan, is now available.
The players are different, but the name of the losing team remains the same -- for the eighth time in a row, Team Networth took the loss during last evening's The Apprentice 3 task challenge. As a result, Bren Olswanger, a 32-year-old prosecutor from Memphis, Tennessee, became the latest person fired by Donald Trump, just missing out on the final four and a chance to win a position working for one of The Donald's companies.
"One Might Be Lonely, But Seven is Just Unlucky," our episode summary for the twelfth episode of the third edition of NBC's The Apprentice, written by samboohoo, is now available.
- 'The Bachelor' couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff's split: What happened?
- Hulu CEO Mike Hopkins: We're done with '19 Kids & Counting' "for the time being," more TLC advertisers drop out
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison talks Chris Soules/Whitney Bischoff split
- 'The Bachelor' couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff call off engagement and split!
- Mariah Carey talks 'American Idol' as end nears: It's so boring and fake, I'd never be involved again
- 'The Bachelorette' producers fervently draft comedian Amy Schumer for next leading lady
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans turns herself into police, charged with domestic violence
- Family source says Bobby Brown will "never" take daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown off life support
- '19 Kids & Counting's return reportedly very unlikely due to Josh Duggar molestation scandal
- The Celebrity Apprentice 7
- All-Star Celebrity Apprentice
- The Celebrity Apprentice 5
- The Celebrity Apprentice 4
- The Celebrity Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 7
- The Celebrity Apprentice 2
- The Celebrity Apprentice 1
- The Apprentice: Los Angeles
- The Apprentice 5
- The Apprentice: Martha Stewart
- The Apprentice 4
- The Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 2
- The Apprentice 1