The Apprentice 2 News
In the sixth episode of NBC's The Apprentice 2, the all-women Apex team finally broke its four-challenge losing streak, leading to the firing of John Willenborg, the project manager for the men's Mosaic team. Three men and three women have now been fired by Donald Trump from the original eighteen contestants.
"You're Not the Boss of Me, Now!," our episode summary for the fifth episode of the second season of NBC's The Apprentice series, written by Silvergirl1, is now available.
One of the ongoing worries about the "tribal swaps" on Survivor is that a swapped contestant will promptly be booted by his or her new tribe. That same scenario occurred on the fifth episode of NBC's The Apprentice 2, and the swapped contestant, 32-year-old hedge fund manager Pamela Day, became the fifth person fired from the game.
Last week wasn't a good week for The Apprentice 2 contestant Jennifer Crisafulli. After getting fired by Donald Trump during Wednesday's broadcast of the fourth episode of the competition that was filmed this past spring, her real-life New York employer, real estate agency Prudential Douglas Elliman, announced that it was also canning her as a result of her behavior on the program.
"Women!," our episode summary for the fourth episode of the second season of NBC's The Apprentice series, written by Skiver, is now available.
Has an online gambling website once again revealed the ending of a Mark Burnett reality show?
Despite airing against the season premiere of CBS's top-ranked CSI and the second hour of a special two-hour season premiere of ABC's Extreme Makeover, the third episode of NBC's The Apprentice 2 held up well in the ratings, retaining nearly all of of its previous week's viewers and Adults 18-49 rating.
"Smile For The Cameras," our episode summary for the third episode of the second season of NBC's The Apprentice series, written by bdemoney, is now available.
In a toothpaste-promotion challenge, model and Subway franchisee Stacie Jones Upchurch ended up being seen as tooth decay on the third episode of NBC's The Apprentice 2.
Ratings: 'Apprentice 2' rebounds with second episode, ranks as the week's top program in Adults 18-49September 21, 2004
The NFL is gone from Thursday night, and Donald Trump and NBC couldn't be happier. With ABC's special Thursday night broadcast of the football league's season opener not an issue last week, the second edition of The Apprentice rebounded sharply in the ratings, soaring 26% above the previous week's premiere rating and ending up as the ratings week's top-ranked show in the Adults 18-49 demographic.
- 'The Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: I wanted to tell Shawn Booth "yes" I loved him, we had a "raw relationship"
- Mexico contestant pulls out of Donald Trump's Miss Universe pageant
- Kylie Jenner moves into her own $2.7 million Calabasas mansion before she turns 18
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Shawn Booth's feud with Nick Viall is nowhere near over, We haven't seen the last of Ben Zorn
- NeNe Leakes announces she's quitting 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Two more Kaitlyn Bristowe suitors revealed as new 'Bachelor in Paradise' cast members
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe eliminates four guys, Chris Harrison changes up show's format
- Miss USA pageant will continue despite being dropped by NBC over Donald Trump comments
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' judges narrow 219 hopefuls into 36 Stage and 38 Street dancers during Vegas Callbacks
- The Celebrity Apprentice 7
- All-Star Celebrity Apprentice
- The Celebrity Apprentice 5
- The Celebrity Apprentice 4
- The Celebrity Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 7
- The Celebrity Apprentice 2
- The Celebrity Apprentice 1
- The Apprentice: Los Angeles
- The Apprentice 5
- The Apprentice: Martha Stewart
- The Apprentice 4
- The Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 2
- The Apprentice 1