The Apprentice 2 News
In the sixth episode of NBC's The Apprentice 2, the all-women Apex team finally broke its four-challenge losing streak, leading to the firing of John Willenborg, the project manager for the men's Mosaic team. Three men and three women have now been fired by Donald Trump from the original eighteen contestants.
"You're Not the Boss of Me, Now!," our episode summary for the fifth episode of the second season of NBC's The Apprentice series, written by Silvergirl1, is now available.
One of the ongoing worries about the "tribal swaps" on Survivor is that a swapped contestant will promptly be booted by his or her new tribe. That same scenario occurred on the fifth episode of NBC's The Apprentice 2, and the swapped contestant, 32-year-old hedge fund manager Pamela Day, became the fifth person fired from the game.
Last week wasn't a good week for The Apprentice 2 contestant Jennifer Crisafulli. After getting fired by Donald Trump during Wednesday's broadcast of the fourth episode of the competition that was filmed this past spring, her real-life New York employer, real estate agency Prudential Douglas Elliman, announced that it was also canning her as a result of her behavior on the program.
"Women!," our episode summary for the fourth episode of the second season of NBC's The Apprentice series, written by Skiver, is now available.
Has an online gambling website once again revealed the ending of a Mark Burnett reality show?
Despite airing against the season premiere of CBS's top-ranked CSI and the second hour of a special two-hour season premiere of ABC's Extreme Makeover, the third episode of NBC's The Apprentice 2 held up well in the ratings, retaining nearly all of of its previous week's viewers and Adults 18-49 rating.
"Smile For The Cameras," our episode summary for the third episode of the second season of NBC's The Apprentice series, written by bdemoney, is now available.
In a toothpaste-promotion challenge, model and Subway franchisee Stacie Jones Upchurch ended up being seen as tooth decay on the third episode of NBC's The Apprentice 2.
Ratings: 'Apprentice 2' rebounds with second episode, ranks as the week's top program in Adults 18-49September 21, 2004
The NFL is gone from Thursday night, and Donald Trump and NBC couldn't be happier. With ABC's special Thursday night broadcast of the football league's season opener not an issue last week, the second edition of The Apprentice rebounded sharply in the ratings, soaring 26% above the previous week's premiere rating and ending up as the ratings week's top-ranked show in the Adults 18-49 demographic.
- Stephanie Rice on 'The Voice' Battle: I thought there was a strong possibility I could be going home
- Lamar Odom: I cheated on Khloe Kardashian with "multiple" women
- Christina El Moussa and Tarek El Moussa reportedly want more 'Flip or Flop' despite reports show ending
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst talks "electric" Tribal Council, Malcolm Freberg's "maddening" exit and what he did wrong
- Jack Cassidy on 'The Voice' Battle victory: I was very confident but underestimated Hunter Plake a lot
- 'Married at First Sight' moving to Lifetime for fifth season, new 'Second Chances' spinoff also moving
- Lamar Odom reveals the truth about former drug abuse, cheating on Khloe Kardashian and rehab
- Nick Viall: "It's too early for" Vanessa Grimaldi to get married
- Mariah Carey celebrates her 47th birthday with boyfriend Bryan Tanaka
- The New Celebrity Apprentice
- The Celebrity Apprentice 7
- All-Star Celebrity Apprentice
- The Celebrity Apprentice 5
- The Celebrity Apprentice 4
- The Celebrity Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 7
- The Celebrity Apprentice 2
- The Celebrity Apprentice 1
- The Apprentice: Los Angeles
- The Apprentice 5
- The Apprentice: Martha Stewart
- The Apprentice 4
- The Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 2
- The Apprentice 1